Emi's Super Club for the Abnormal

Ill take eleven.

I thought I was in another whole rp because of this description.

Doomycakez is upstaging us. We must overthrow the cake based lifeform!
that's simple.

*passes out forks*

Friends, you know what to do!

Doomycakez is upstaging us.
Agreed. Now my sheet just looks so plain. Well, that's something else to procrastinate about.

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Ill take eleven.

I thought I was in another whole rp because of this description.

Doomycakez is upstaging us. We must overthrow the cake based lifeform!
I shall become the Overlord...It is too late...

All your base is belong to Doomy. - 3 -

He's going to hit on Morgana, and she's going to throw him into a wall x3

Like so

RF0R9ProSSKB3nP5Er7O

And then I imagine them becoming kind of awkward friends due to both of their love of a bit of violence x3
Or at least gore anyways xP
LMFAO Omg he hits on all the pretty girls...He may get brave enough and just hug her randomly in the hallway X,D

NEVER! VIVA LA CAKE-A-LUTION! *pulls out massive spoon and fork*

NEVER! VIVA LA CAKE-A-LUTION! *pulls out massive spoon and fork*
-puts on my silverware force field-

YOU SHALL NEVER EAT MEEHHHHH D,:<

I shall become the Overlord...It is too late...

All your base is belong to Doomy. - 3 -

LMFAO Omg he hits on all the pretty girls...He may get brave enough and just hug her randomly in the hallway X,D
She's secretly a tsundere, so she'd enjoy it.

After throwing you out of a window of course.

I unfortunately don't have a Gif for that.

-puts on my silverware force field-

YOU SHALL NEVER EAT MEEHHHHH D,:<
...say, if I help you fend off those rabid masses, do I get infinite cake?

She's secretly a tsundere, so she'd enjoy it.

After throwing you out of a window of course.

I unfortunately don't have a Gif for that.

...say, if I help you fend off those rabid masses, do I get infinite cake?
Well good thing she is tsundere....he likes to play into people's weaknesses and make them uncomfortable...so be prepared to be hug a lot...He may even try to steal a kiss.... - v -" That is if she does not kill him first, but she would have to catch him...The shadows are all his friend...

as for the cake situation....yes...yes you may have all of the cakes you wish

I like this little mini rp we have going. *ditches spoon and fork to slide next to doomy* Thanks for starting this.

Nah, i say we get uncivilized and eat with our hands! "Let them eat cake! and not storm the castle in anger! lewl." said madam antionette.

I like this little mini rp we have going. *ditches spoon and fork to slide next to doomy* Thanks for starting this.
Lmfao you are all welcome - v -

Nah, i say we get uncivilized and eat with our hands! "Let them eat cake! and not storm the castle in anger! lewl." said madam antionette.
-Cowers in the corner- DUN EAT ME!!!

-clings to Cry- ; - ;

-plucks piece of cake- I will protect you my cake! I mean my lady! -draws le epic sword of +10435879823 and one-

Well good thing she is tsundere....he likes to play into people's weaknesses and make them uncomfortable...so be prepared to be hug a lot...He may even try to steal a kiss.... - v -" That is if she does not kill him first, but she would have to catch him...The shadows are all his friend...

as for the cake situation....yes...yes you may have all of the cakes you wish
...if he even so much as hinted at kissing her, he better hope he can outrun her x3

Of course, then she'd probably attempt to dive into the shadows after him, and thus faceplanting into the ground/wall xD
-Cowers in the corner- DUN EAT ME!!!

-clings to Cry- ; - ;
I Shall protect you! *throws baking products at evil cake-people eating blasphemers*

...just pay me in cake and I will anyways.

Specifically, Ice cream chocolate cake.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
And as for the rp, *the middle of the trio tackles cake-kohai* i like cake, too bad the others dont *the other two pout and frown*

Not to be a buzzkill, but if you guys keep up the shenanigans in an OOC thread an admin will come in. So please keep the RP-ing to a minimum, also stop getting my hopes up that the IC thread has been posted only to check and see another conversation. But anyways not trying to be a jerk, just stating my opinion

Reactions: Gore
Not to be a buzzkill, but if you guys keep up the shenanigans in an OOC thread an admin will come in. So please keep the RP-ing to a minimum, also stop getting my hopes up that the IC thread has been posted only to check and see another conversation. But anyways not trying to be a jerk, just stating my opinion
I've never seen an admin come into a healthy, active OOC just for people talking.

Like, never.

Arguments, yes.

Just people talking? no. That's how RP's stay alive. By people actually talking and getting to know each other. But hey, maybe we should tone it down a bit. I'm no expert.
that way we can guilt you into not leaving~
hoho~

Okies sorry... my fault

Blame the Doomy > 3 >"

I've never seen an admin come into a healthy, active OOC just for people talking.

Like, never.

Arguments, yes.

Just people talking? no. That's how RP's stay alive. By people actually talking and getting to know each other.
that way we can guilt you into not leaving~
hoho~
Very true

let us please not bug to Cake-hater and let us retreat into the conversations!