Emergent World (Signups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your GM is back and equipped with her laptop.

So, expect the IC advancing post before the weekend is up.

The IC post is up! I will try to adhere to a weekly posting schedule, but expect this to change to every other week as soon as school draws nearer. I know some of you have very busy work schedules, so if there's a big push to make it biweekly, I will be happy to oblige.

The next GM post will be Sunday, July 5th. I'm giving myself and others the extra day, seeing as it's a holiday in the States.

@ERode, you did not post for Al this turn. Please try to post in the future, now that we have a working schedule in place.

Anyway, good posts this time around. I apologize again for my delay, but I don't think I'm going to have any further laptop woes in the foreseeable future.

Awesome sauce. Yeah I'm starting my summer courses next week so I know that I'll be more busy with that, but since I'm keeping the amount of RPs I'm commuting to below 3, ill have enough time to post weekly, twice if I'm not hit with multiple essays.

I'm working on a post! It'll be up by tomorrow, I promise.

I mean, it'll only be a day before the deadline since Foxxie pushed it back to monday, but it'll be up at least. 8D

i wanted to wait for others to post since i was the last to post before the the GM posted. Its crazy that a whole week pasted before i realized.

It was short and basic, but I posted. Procrastinating until the deadline date is fun.

Short post from me as well, didn't feel I had much relevant to write about right now.

I am extending the deadline until Monday, as I just got home and still need a bit of time to read everything that's come in, as well as letting others get their posts in.

Name
Caitlin Mannlon

Sex
Female

Appearance:
ac547897cc22d75d1afda53d0451ac5d.jpg

Class
Mechanic

Subclass
Scavenger

Bio
Caitlin was born to a lower class family, and she was taught how to sing and cook by her mother, and how to fight and craft things by her brothers. In spite of her talents, she had never left her hometown and so she had never experienced anything unfamiliar to her small town, thus she is unable to build certain objects which she has never seen, nor use most non-melee weapons. After venturing to the river which runs by the town to find washed up scrap metal in order to craft something, she falls unconscious and awakes in a field.

Skills
Freerunner:
She is a very agile sprinter, climber and freerunner.
Crafter: She is very skilled at crafting useful items out of scrap metal, particularly weapons.
Chef: She is a good chef.
Melee Fighter: She is very experienced in using melee weapons and is a talented fighter.
Songstress: She is able to sing remakably well.

However, on the other hand, she is almost completely useless when it comes to using firearms, and doesn't have it in her to kill, although she is very capable of creating firearms.​

Last edited by a moderator:
@derelict_lilyflower, a couple of things about your CS. First off, try to stick to one picture unless they make a drastic and noteworthy change. Secondly, it might do you a bit of good to add a bit more to your bio. A bit of personality would go a long way and maybe expanding on the history. She seems to be coming from a slightly different world than Albedo, so if you can expand upon the types of crafting she does, that would be a good start. Finally, please format her skills so that you break them up into five distinct customs, as the others have done. Makes it easier for me, and it tends to be good for players, too.

@ERode, you still there?

@Hellis has told me that he needs a little bit of time to post, so I will wait on him. After this round, I will switch us over permanently to a two-week cycle, meaning that you will have 14 days to post after I post in the IC.

And finally, @Ascendant, I need a post from you, too.

IC post is up!

The next one will be up in two weeks, on July 24th. I expect this will be a much easier schedule for us all to adhere to.

How exactly can we deal with the bandits? Could I just write out Oliver fighting the bandit that charged in and striking him down or is it a "throws punch, waits for response" thing?

How exactly can we deal with the bandits? Could I just write out Oliver fighting the bandit that charged in and striking him down or is it a "throws punch, waits for response" thing?
The way actions work is that you post your attempt [ie) attacks, diplomacy, stealth, rally, etc] and the GM will, in their post for the round, give the outcome of your attempts. :3

Considering my other RPs, I feel it's best my characters just die or fade away in this one.

Sorry for being silent over here. I have been a bit busy at home, but just dropping in to remind everyone of the deadline and to properly say goodbye to Ascendant.

I think I will try to recruit a few more people for this cause, but for now, we press forward.

I will have a post up around thursday. Todays mah Birthday.

Madeline Hawkins
"Wanna cause some trouble?"

Name: Madeline Hawkins
Sex: Female
Appearance:
=She is 5'2 ft tall.
=Short Blonde hair and Electric blue eyes.
=Has a very small frame but she actually packs a lot of strength.
=Often wears a dark golden camouflage vest with a hood and a black tank top inside. Wears black fingerless gloves
=Camouflage Shorts with a big belt strapped on it with pouches filled with bullets and money (sometimes get mixed up)
=She also has long black combat boots with socks reaching up to her thigh.
=Also wears a very suspicious looking gas mask whenever she goes.

Rin-Love-is-War-vocaloids-22003764-500-367.jpg

Class and Skills
Class: Mechanic
Subclass: Sniper
Skills:
  • Sniper's sight- A skill in which she can see in the far away even in dark and orange outlines of people through any material. Her eyes glows with a symbol of a scope in her right eye. She can see not anymore than 7 km away from her position.
  • Silent Shadow- A skill which can make her invincible temporarily and is made for stealthy situations. Making it effective on shooting in close distances.
  • Big Bang- She wields a heavy cannon that deals lots of damage. When shot, it can kill multiple enemies and create a crater.
  • Speedster- Madeline can reload and shoot in incredible speed and as well as run fast in tricky situations. Let's just say it can be very effective when she's hyper.
  • Explosive Rain- Using her cannon, she shoots several grenades to the sky as they rain and falls towards her enemies and explode on their faces.

kagamine_rin_bonnet_lapin_fuck.png

History
Bio:
Madeline......She was called as a very hyper and crazy girl by a lot of people.

Born a place famous for its weapons, She was raised in a ruthless gang after her family abandoned her in a dark alley. The gang taught her things like fighting on her own or handling weapons. She also participated in several crimes and nasty pranks to the government. That's where she get her insane personality. Madeline was a little ball of hot fire. She tends to curse alot and is very mischievous. But despite all that, she can be friendly and knows when to get serious. Not to mention she can be a smart when she wants. During one of her raids. She was about to stab someone on his head when she was suddenly transported to a whole new place.

To be honest, it wan't really that bad. She slowly started to get used of it the more she travels around. This could be a new life for her as well as give her more experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.