Emergent World (Signups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Hellis has posted, the next post should be up by tonight or soon after. @.CandidFox., I thought I had already given you feedback on your CS. Sorry about that! Anyway, I will give you my comments once I advance the IC.

Thank the lord for Crackshot, or it would be something else then a horse who died.

@.CandidFox., my notes on Madeline are fairly simple. One major thing that stands out, and don't take this the wrong way, is that she seems to rely too much on classic "manic anime girl" terms such as hyper and insane. Insane is a word I like to steer my players away from using to describe their characters because it's usually just a thin veil for "look how random they can be". Zaniness is one thing, and I welcome that, but insanity needs to be handled carefully lest it become an excuse for every single action.

Now onto the skills. Sniper's Sight could be fine, but how are you justifying the orange outline and scope? Cybernetics? Those extra little flourishes add nothing, as a cybernetic eyes with night or heat vision would do the same thing more believable. Silent Shadow... did you mean invicible or invisible? If invincible, then that's a flay no. For invisible, maybe not at the onset, but I can allow sneaking skills that make her incredibly hard to detect. As for the cannon skills, those can probably go through, if only so that you understand she wouldn't be able to use it in conjunction with the speed skill. Heavy cannons are gonna be hard on a tiny 17 year old.

If you're willing to make these changes (and change Mechanic to the correct Mechanist) then welcome aboard.

Everyone else, two more weeks until the next IC post.

"BAD BOI KILLAHS" is a masterpiece and Casea is regretting watching it before this whole thing.

@Drifter is everything alright? its been a minute since the last GM post. this RP is still alive right?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.