Embers Of A Shinobi Burn Brightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
{Its funny. Both Shisuzen and kiro are both great at chakra control. But I'll make Shisuzen fall a bit. Just to have some laughs}

Hiroshi jumped down from the tree line. It was fun to have students to teach. Of course, teaching them was easy. Them learning was the hard part. Walking up to his students, Hiroshi smiled. Sosuke had asked liceus something. It was of great importance, but Hiroshi did not want to cause a commotion to have someone looking for them. With a few hand signs, he put a seal around their camp. "Sealing technique : invisible fire dome jutsu." This kept everyone out. It was more a reverse barrier. Hiroshi looked over at his students, laughing on the inside at how many times they might fall. "Sosuke, for now, that could wait. Right now, I'm going to teach you all how to climb a tree. This requires a great deal of concentration. The key is to increase the flow of chakra to your feet." This came easily to Hiroshi, second nature really. And he soon walked up the nearest tree, he even hung upside down on a branch to demonstrate. "Sound easy enough?" He asked, knowing the reality isn't as easy as it appears to be.

Shisuzen looked at his sensei after the set up camp. He hadn't known they could do that. But it sounded cool. "Genken-sensei! Your really going to teach us how to walk on walls and water? That's so cool. Once we go back home, I'm going to find Kikyo and show her my new skills. She's gonna be so impressed. Sensei, teach me. How do I do it? Is there some kind of plunger at the bottom of your foot. That's how they do it. But that's for walls. What about water? Omg, its so mind boggling. Is it some sort of jutsu?" Shisuzen was hyper, he had eaten a food pill before leaving so as not to tire from their journey. Your going to scare your new teammate, Shisuzen. Calm down. It will come soon enough. Matatabi said, inside his head. Her soothing voice calming him down a bit. "Can we start Genken-sensei?"

Kiro looked over to Sereza sensei. She didn't think they'd be learning right now. She wasn't prepared. But she pushed that aside. Whatever it takes to beat Hana, she'd do it. She'll be the first to master the technique and show Sosuke her amazing skills. Hana couldn't take all the glory and attention from Sosuke. She was a big meanie and kiro didn't want her taking her Sosuke. So she waited for instructions from Sereza.

May looked at Shinichi he was very skilled and he was able to grabb the leader with his sand. May thought of a plan, but they had to work together so that the plan could be successful, May's katana strated glowing green again "Shinichi, Im going to attack the leader but this will be a distraction and I need you to sneek behind him while Im fighting with him and to grabb the leader with your sand, but keep him close to me then Ill take it from their just remmember keep him close to me" She whispered in Shinichis ear and started running very fast to the leader. May attacked him with her katana, but it seemed that the leader had his own weapon and blocked every attack, he was very strong and almost hited her but she dodged his attack, May continued with her attacks waiting for Shinichi to make his move Come on Shinichi I cant fight with him much longer, May thought to herself still fighting the leader head on.

Cypher stares at shizu, pissed because of how much he had talked along the way and how much he was talking now.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP SHIZU... you walk on water by evening your weight and using chackra to spread your weight over the surface of the water. Its a similar thing for walls where you use chackra to grip the shoes or your feed to the wall"
Cypher sat down against the tree, wrapping the scare around his mouth and hair, before putting a mask on over his chin and mouth, similar to miho's. He usually wore this but not for the exams.

Hotaru slowed to a stop as their sensei paused at a lake, sending a jutsu she didn't recognize to surround the area. She figured this as where they were going to stop for a while so she slipped the heavy gourd off her shoulder and placed it gently on the ground. She rotated her shoulder, forgetting just how heavy that thing was when she was gallivanting in the forest. She hadn't needed to use it in a while, since she left the Mist Village. She took it because she wasn't sure where she would be headed or how long it would take for her to find a place that would keep her safe, but after ending up in the Leaf Village, she didn't have to use it as often anymore.

She looked over to Sereza as she waited for instructions, gazing over the large lake that glimmered in the sun. She missed seeing water like this and she almost couldn't wait to take some time for herself to move the water around a bit if they had time. She looked back to her Sensei, wondering what she had in mind for them.

Genken Otora looked at Shisuzen and smiled at him behind his mask.
"Yes I really am going to teach you do that. And no there are no plungers under my feet. Listen closely and watch closely."
Genken focused some chakra into his feet and took a few steps into the water.
"It's quite simple really and it's definitly come in handy where we're going," Genken said eagerly.
He awaited his student in the center of the lake.
"The person who reaches me last, has to take second watch!" He yelled to the shore.
He pulled out a book and began to read it. It was going to take a while depending on how good his students were at chakra control.

Sereza sensei smiled at her students. "Follow me," She said with an undertone excitement, "I'm going to teach you to walk on water and in order to do that, you need to watch me carefully. Focus some chakra into your feet and carefully take a step on to the water."
Sereza walked onto the lake showing them how it was done. It seemed simple enough, but she knew that it was much harder than it looked. Water was constantly moving and she wasn't sure Hana could handle it quite yet, but she wasn't worried about Kiro or Hotaru. Hotaru might get it after a few tries seeing as she worked with water the most. Sereza then walked back on to shore and waited for her students to follow suit.

Miho looked at her sensei in the center of the lake. She was willing to give this a try and she focused some chakra into her feet. Then she started to walk on the water's surface. She managed to take a few steps before falling in the water. Wet and kind of confused, she tried it again, but got the same result. She wondered how Genken sensei had done it so easily. Miho was not embarassed, but she looked to her team mates and smiled. She figured that she would get to Genken eventually even if she had to try it all night. Miho beckoned her team mates to try with her. It was definitly harder than it looked. She wondered if one of her team mates would be better at it than she was.

Hana looked at Sereza. That was the coolest thing she had seen all day. She was eager to try it and as soon as she took her first step, she fell into the water. It was freezing cold and Hana totally confused and frustrated. She had done just what Sereza asked so why wasn't it working. Hana tried it again and got the same result. She tried about six times and still had not managed to step on the water or at least hold her balance yet. She was starting to get mad and she kept trying. Hana was now reconsidering how fun it would be to fight on water. That would probably be one of the most difficult things she would ever have to do.

Sosuke looked at Hiroshi. What in the world did he mean strategizing could wait!? He quickly wrote down what Liceus said in his strategy notebook and nodded as a sign of thanks. Sosuke was actually really happy that Liceus was willing to talk to him. It made things much easier and that made his plans a bit more of a sure thing. After he had done that, Sosuke put his strategy book in his bag and locked it tightly inside a case. He focused some chakra into his feet and tried walking up the tree. He grabbed a kunai in case he should fall. He ran up the tree only to fall after a few yards up. He marked his place with his kunai hoping to get higher up the tree next time. He then tried it again and got a little further up, but only a few inches higher than last time. At this rate he'd get to the top of the tree when the sun came up. He hoped his team mates were better at this than he was.

Shinichi took the leader with one of his tentacles and held him up in the air. He slammed his against the wall a few times and after the leader had become bloody Shinichi suspended him in the air waiting for May. The slams against the walls echoed through out the room and left a hole big enough for May and Shinichi to slip through at the same time. Fighting the leader head on didn't seem to be the smartest idea which was why Shinichi did not move from his spot. He was perfectly capable of grabbing the leader from where he stood. As long as May got a move on, Shinichi wouldn't kill the leader himself like he really wanted to do. The circles around his eyes grew darker by the second.

'First lesson seems easy enough, huh?' he asked, chuckling once again and watching as the events passed.

Hotaru ignored him, feeling a bit pleased that this was the first lesson. She had already practiced this back in Mist when her Elders were training her to become an assassin, so the task would come easy enough. She watched Hana as she tried first, laughing softly as she continually fell through the water time after time. She walked over to the shore, staring at the glistening waves before she focused her chakra on her feet and how the waves moved against the shore. She closed her eyes for a moment, getting a feel for the waves as she stepped onto the water.

She wasn't perfect, but she almost had it. Her feel sunk into the water a couple of inches at first as she walked a few feet towards the middle of the lake. She opened her eyes again, looking down at the water, then back to her teammates.

"If you feel the waves it's easier." she offered, walking back to try again, stepping onto the shore to reveal her legs were wet up to her shins. "Try focusing on the movements of the water and how your feet will move with it, that's how I learned." she added, looking over to her Sensei for a moment before looking to Kiro to see her try.

Apparently Sosuke wanted to properly evaluate Liceus's skills so he could formulate a more fluent strategy. Liceus gave a breif and sketchu introduction of his skills and information on one jutsu in particular that could be useful for holding a prisoner. Emiko saw this as an oppertunity to escape and practice. She slowly started to step back into the thick woods until Hiroshi sensei announced that he would teach the team how to climb trees, well walk them actually. Sensei made it look pretty easy. Just focus yur chakra to the soles of your feet and move. This should've been pretty easy for Emiko. She silently approached a tree. It was big so she looked it upand down but beleived she could climb it. She put one foot up on the tree. "Pretty stable" She whispered. She put the other up and waved her arms to the side for balance. "Perfect.. Easy" She took two steps and started to get excited. Emiko had always had a problem with chakra distribution. This was because she always had to balance two chakras at once. She always poured to much in. That made for much stronger nin and taijutsu but a lack of concentration when I cam to light stuff like this. Emiko fell off the tree but quickly laned on her feet trying not to embarrass herself in front of Sosuke. She almost lost her balance but regained it halfway. Emikowouldn't gve up, She would try until she got it right.

May watched as Shinichi grabbed the leader from the place he was standing before he didnt even move and she could notice that his eyes were starting to get dark again, this was a bad thing she had to be careful around him when he was like this she didnt want to get him mad and he to be consumed by darknes even more that he is now. May looked at the leader he was all covered in blood and it didnt seemed like he was going to resist Shinichi attacks, May putted her katana back on her back and formed a hand sign checking if the person that Shinichi was holding was the real leader, it was him his chakra flow was the same as before so that meant that that was the leader. May closed her eyes and started forming a lot of hand signs and she was making them very fast you couldnt even see her hands, after a moment May oppened her eyes and said "Kiss of Death" Her eyes colored in blood red as she appeared in fron of the leader and kissed him, she was drawing his life with this jutsu, vains appeared on the leaders face and his eyes were almost going to pop out of him, his pain could be seen and May was enjoying it, she continued kissing him and he was almost dead after few moments the leader was dead and was laying on the ground, he was like skeleton, his bones could be seen from a far. May was exhausted, she sat on the ground and started breathing heavily, this jutsu took almost all of her chakra and her power. May looked at Shinichi, she could bearly speak but she still said to him "Good job Shinich" smiling at him she looked down still breathing heavily.

Sighing at the simplicity of the task that was set towards them Liceus walked towards the tree channelling his chakra inot his feet, a small quantity just enough to help him stick to the tree. Walking up the side of it Liceus maintained his hold on the drawing pat before walking out onto a branch upside down and continuing his drawing.
"Hiroshi-sensei, will this suffice?" Beaming a small smile of arrogance Liceus held himself there and began to continue his drawing upside down. He's needed to practice this technique in order to learn how to utilize Hikariton effectively. after all that techniques required substantial chakra concentration to work seeing as they had almost no element and relied solely on chakra. Dropping back down onto his feet with grace he finished hs drawing. Signing his name in the bottom right hand corner he gave it politely and with a small smile to Emiko. After all this wasn't a group of talkers, and Liceus needed to be on good terms with all of them.

Sosuke didn't even care that Liceus had gotten the task on his first try. If Sosuke was able to get it soon that would make him seem to be a worthy team mate. It wasn't that Sosuke didn't like to talk, he was just too lazy to think of the proper words to say. Sosuke tried several more times before he was finally able to get onto the tree and stay there like Hiroshi had. It took him about an hour before he truly got the hang of it and jumped onto a branch and smiled proudly. For once he had accomplished something useful today. He jumped down and landed next to Liceus giving him a polite bow. And then of course Sosuke slumped down onto the ground and looked up at the sky. The starts were beautiful and he liked the way that they looked. It inspired him really to know that all of the people who became genin were looking at those same stars. He smiled. He wondered if Liceus was intersted in such a view since he appeared to be an artist of the sorts.

Hana nodded at Hotaru and tried walking on water again, but she still fell within the first step. She sighed. All of it just seemed impossible. She focused her chakra again and manage to stand on the water feeling the waves as Hotaru had said to do. However, after about five seconds, Hana fell in the water.
"This is impossible Sereza sensei!" Hana complained.
She tried several more times, but everytime she took a step she just fell in the water. The only thing she could do was stand on the water it seemed. After about eight tries she managed to take five steps before falling in. She cheered and was happy that managed to get somewhere this time. She swam back to shore, proud of what she had done.

Shinichi looked at May's jutsu with a look of disgust. He looked at her like she was something to be avoided and moved along. The circles around his eyes were still dark mostly because he had missed his opprotunity to kill the leader. He had allowed May to do it. Her jutsu was rather odd and he didn't like it to say the least. He saw that their master was standing at the window and watching them. Shinichi could here the citizens of the village cheering for their new master. They did not say his name for no one knew it, but soon, when the world was his, Shinichi would probably know the name well.

Yasashii managed to catch the end of the battle watching May's strongest jutsu be unleashed. He wondered what Shinichi's strongest justu was and he was curious about those dark circles around his eyes as well. They seemed to have a darkness about them much like his own aura. He was very interested to find out what those dark circles meant.
"We will rest here for tonight. However, before we fall asleep, I would like to Shinichi to demonstrate some of his power to me. Seeing as he held back in his fight against the Hidden Rain Leader." Yasashii said slyly.

May stood up she was still exhausted and no one seemed to help her stand up, her chakra was going to refil again but she needed to rest. She watched at Shinichi the look on his eyes it seemed that he was disgust with her jutsu, and maybe not just the jutsu he could be disgust from her, May was starting to like Shinichi but it seemed that he was starting to dislike her, she didnt want this she wanted to be good friends with Shinichi and maybe more. She noticed that the darknes in his eyes didnt disappeared this time, he wanted to kill the leader and May killed him instead.

When her master came, she smiled at him but he ignored her and wanted to see what Shinichi can really do, May was intrigued as well she wanted to find out more about him and more about his power, she just hoped that the darkness does not consume him like her master had. May walked next to a wall and leaned on it looking at her master and Shinichi.

Hiroshi walked over to Sosuke after he was done with his training. He was looking up at the stars when Hiroshi walked up to him. "You know Sosuke. Just because liceus had it on the first try, doesn't mean he's better than you. If anything, it means your stronger. You have more room for improvement and growth, making you stronger as you go. I believe one day, you'll surpass me in strength. It may be awhile, but it is inevitable. Your a good man Sosuke, I have the utmost respect for you." Hiroshi gave a smile before walking over to Emiko. He knew she tried her best and was always working hard. "Emiko, tonight I don't want you to train. I want you to rest. Tomorrow, when we set up camp on the outside of camp, I'll teach you a new jutsu. Sound good?" He smiled at her, knowing she'd like it.

Shisuzen looked at cypher. He was hurt. He was starting to grow on him. Shisuzen looked up at his sensei. He still had sadness in his eyes as Genken gave the instructions. He was great at chakra control, so he thought he'd do good. Watching miho do it made it seem harder. Moving chakra to his feet, he started walking. The first few steps were hard, then he fell in the water. Using his strings attached to a tree, he pulled himself out. Trying again, he took a few steps then fell. Deciding to try something new, he creates chakra strings around his feet, weaving them to match that of a snow shoe. This worked, allowing him to walk. Soon, he was at the middle. He wanted to get there faster, so he ran along the waters surface. After a minute, he made it to his sensei. "I did it, Genken-sensei!" He shouted in excitement. He was happy that he did so. But he soon felt exhausted, having spent a lot of chakra. Falling asleep where he laid down, he dreamt of good times.

Kiro looked over at Hana, laughing do hard at how she fell in the water. Then focusing her chakra down to her feet as if she would her hands, she started walking on the water. It was shaky at first, but then she got the hang of it. She was happy about it. She had surpassed Hana. Soon, she was able to run along the surface. Finally, she caught up to Hotaru, and eventually Sereza. "I did it sensei. I actually walked on water."

Hotaru had tried again as well, focusing on her task and this time her feet stayed on the water and she managed to walk a few yards on the surface. She was pleased, but she knew that this was an easy task for her given her background. She was more interested in what else Sereza had to teach them. She made her way back to the shore, staying a few feet on the lake as she looked down on it and began using her chakra on her hands to swirl the liquid as she waited for further instruction.

'It must be nice being raised in Konoha.' she thought as she looked back at the other three, 'They seem to aspire to become a ninja out of their own free will.'

Tsukuyomi made a sound of agreement,
'Yes, the Leaf Village is like that. More rouge Villages like the Mist, however, are not.' he said 'But your true calling is to become strong, not raise children like a normal villager.' he added as he too watched the others.

Emiko progresively failed at the excersise. Balancing her seconds supply of charkra was almost impossible. It was like a neverending flow of energy and the more time shespent on the exersise wasting her normal supply of chakra the more she wuld have to rely on that supply. Emiko landed on her feet again before deciding to give up on balancing completly. She decided to stick with the second supply since it was obviously dominant and neverending. Although the second chakra was a blaskish rey color she hoped the rest of the team wouldn't notice when she used it. When she concentrated it into her feet it almost knocked her down completly. She struggled to lower its impact. She took a deep breath and began concentrating again. At first taking it step by step. Slowly she smiled meaning she wa getting the hand of it. Her walk turne to a jog and then a sprint to the top of the tree only stopping at the highest branch. Emikowaved to the rest of the team signaling that she had completed the task. She then decided to freefall before gracefully landing on the floor.
To her surprise Liceus was waiting there and had pesented her with the drawing she was working on all this time. Emiko blushed not knowing how to respond. Her voice was shaky when she spoke. "T-Thanks Liceus" Was all she said before lifting the drawin up to get a good look at it. It was very beautiful indeed. Her teammate was obviously a great artist. She tucked it in her bag careful not to crumple it. She didn't know why it was given to her but she would defintly cheerish this.
The whole team was done with the excersise so Emiko hurried to sneak off and practice. Right before her escape Hiroshi sensei explained how he wanted her to rest and that he'd even teach her a new jutsu when they had reached the outskirts of the Hidden Sund Village.. Emiko gave a huge smile wondering about the jutsu Hiroshi sensei would pass on to her. Again she was lost in thought.

Liceus coughed covering his mouth with his fist. Flicking a glance at hiroshi-sensei Licceus folded his arms then looked him in the eye.
"Your not exactly fond of me are you? I mean your taking every opportunity you can to seemingly slight me. I'm not going to sink to your level. Now i dont mind if you don't like me but just dont make it so blatant when were doing something important." Licues was not impressed right now, pulling out his scroll he banished the pad and the brush back into the seal before heading to his bed. If he was going to work well with the team, then he would have to suffer the sensei not liking him. Which was fine by his stand points, the less the sensei liked hm the less he'd have to live up-to. Shrugging off his bad mood Liceus slid into bed.

"Liceus, I do not reward those who are lazy and do nothing to contribute. So far, you have tooken my training as such a small thing. Your arrogant, and that is not the way of a ninja. Arrogancy is the thing that will be your downfall. I'm sorry if I am so blunt as to say it outright. Sosuke has proven his skill in strategy. Therefore, I rewarded him with leading the team on this mission. Emiko had proven herself through her perseverance and always training, doing her best. Therefore, I reward her with a new jutsu. You were late for your exam, did not appear in the office if the hokage, and all you do is draw. I reward you with nothing until you choose to show you are serious for further bettering yourself and your team." Hiroshi's tone was even while he said this. He wasn't angry at liceus. But he felt it was necessary to say before the boy went to his bed. Looking over to Sosuke and Emiko, Hiroshi smiled in an apologetic way. "I'm sorry I had to say that. I do not like criticizing students as I had just shown. Sosuke, Emiko. Enjoy your evening." He said, bowing to both before going to his tent he had set up using his scroll. He fell asleep soon, though it was a restless sleep.

After Miho had witnessed her team finishing the excercise, she walked on the water with ease not even wobbling or falling in. It was like she had known how to do it already, but she was hoping that no one would notice that. It looked like her team mate Cypher would be the one to have the second watch. However she felt bad and figured that she would take second watch regardess of what happened. Miho saw that her team member had collapsed onto the water. In order to be kind, she picked him up and set him back down onto the shore. Then she put a blanket over him. Maybe she would take the first and second watch so that Cypher and Shisuzen could sleep a full six hours. She sighed. It was hard getting along with the people on her team. She wondered if maybe they resented her for replacing Kikyo, but she would never be sure unless they talked to her or vice versa.

Genken watched Shisuzen reach his way over and then collapse. He noticed that Miho already knew how to walk on water it seemed. He smiled as he watched Miho pick him up and take him to shore. Miho was a great asset to the team and he was hoping that Shisuzen would warm up to Miho because there was no telling how long Kikyo's absence would be. He sighed and waited for Cypher to complete the team's latest task. Cypher was a rather peculiar student, but Genken was rather fond of him. And he liked Cypher's mask as well. Perhaps he would tell him that when he made it over here. Still reading his book, Genken waited and waited.

Sosuke noticed Liceus give Emiko a picture. He didn't think anything of it. Perhaps there was something going on between the two of them but he did not care. At Hiroshi's words, Sosuke just nodded. Sosuke did not think that Liceus was better or worse than him. Liceus had probably surpassed Sosuke in a lot of things, but he couldn't help that. One day the four of them would be equals whether they wanted to accept it or not. He sighed. He respected Hiroshi still very little, but he was glad to know that Hiroshi had respect for him, but of course Sosuke still had plans to be thinking of. He sat up and started to write in his book and critiqued his previous plans. He wondered how the others were doing and if they were training just as hard his team was. Sosuke laughed at the thought of Hana trying to run up a tree. She'd probably fail a bunch of times before she got it, but everyone fell sometimes.

Hana grew angry as she was the last one to complete the task of walking on water. The moon was well in the sky before she finally managed to walk more than three steps without falling. Eventually she was abled to walk without using her hands for balance and then she started running. "Yeah I did it!!" She yelled loudly in the middle of the lake.
Hana had lost her focus and fell in getting a mouth full of lake water and she stood back up on it and walked back to the shore completely wet. She didn't mean for that to happen at the very end. However, she couldn't wait to have fights on water like that. It would be so cool. She could show it off to her mom back in the Sand Village, should she be able to find water somewhere. Probably not so maybe the showing off would have to wait for another time.

Sereza smiled as each of her student slowly but surely got the hang of walking on water. She made Hana take the first watch since she was the last one to complete the task. Hana was supposed to wake up Kiro in two hours. However, knowing Hana, she'd probably stay up and watch the whole night without sleeping then over work herself the next day. It was then that Sereza started to reconsider her idea of letting Hana take the first watch, but from the looks of it, it was already too late for that.

Shinichi watched as the two of them looked at him... He looked around and then saw that the area was big enough. Summoning up the last of his chakra, he performed one final jutsu for the night.
"Sand Style: Unearthly Burial!" He yelled.
At first it appeared as though nothing happened and then a dark aura started to form around Shinichi as sand that appeared from no where started to cover buildings and even more impressively the buildings started to sink, crumbling more and more as the sand took them down and under. Dark material formed tentacles grabbing other objects and bringing them down with it. After two minutes, Shinichi stopped and passed out on the ground, the dark aura around him disappearing and the dark circles around his eyes faded a little, but not completely.

Yasashii watched. And he was impressed with Shinichi's power, however, that jutsu took up too much chakra for him to see more. He assumed that was the strongest jutsu the boy had in his aresenal.
"May, take him somewhere he can rest. We are done for the night. When you and Shinichi have fully rested, return to me."
He disappeared into nothingness. An icy chill surround him as he disappeared causing trees and grass to get frost. Yasashii was truly cold and his words were sharp.

May watched in silence Shinichi's jutsu, "Impresive" she said to herself still observing, but the jutsu would consume a lot of chakra when he end up with it. After a moment May was right Shinchi's chakra was down to the minimum, her looked at her master he seemed impresed but he not that much, she looked back at Shinichi and saw that he passed out, May ran to where Shinichi was and said "Are you ok Shinichi" She said with a concern tone in her voice, she was worried about Shinichi this jutsu consumed all of his chakra and he needed to lern how to control it, whell May had the same problem with her jutsu but at least she never passed out and still had little chakra in her. May grabbed Shinichi and said "Yes master" She then started walking to the lots of rooms in here with Shinichi in her arms. May entered one of the rooms that had bed and putted Shinichi on the bed, May sat next to him just in case, May waited to see if Shinichi is fine just in case.

Cypher walked towards the water and began to run across with no effort and energy burn. "pffffftttttt..... EASSSYYY" He again tightens his arm wrap and mask. "guess I get volunteered second watch then, I was just waiting to see how long you guys took. I learned this ages ago when I was a kid" He smiles under his mask. and undoes the scarf covering his hair. Letting it spike out. His eyes, Twilighty purple sparkle in the light. He looks at miho who was wearing a similar mask to his. She was quite beautiful and was long and slender

Miho sat at the edge of the lake with her feet wading in the water. She loved the way the moon reflected off the lake. It was beautiful. Her silver eyes sparkled as she looked at the moon. It seemed to smile at her. Miho noticed Cypher and she smiled at him behind her mask. Then she returned her gaze to the lake listening intently for anything out of the ordinary. Genken sensei was on his way back to the shore and he look like he could use some rest too. Regardless of what her team thought of her she was happy to be on their team. Even if she hadn't said anything to them yet. She was going to tell Shisuzen about her jutsu, but he fell asleep before she got the chance to. She wondered if he always over worked himself like that. She sighed. Now that she thought about it, she was kind of lonely

Genken walked back to the shore. He noticed that Miho was taking first watch. She seemed a little lonely and since Shisuzen was already asleep, the only other option was to have Cypher talk to her, but Cypher needed his sleep as well. Genken was really tired and slept in under the shade of a tree. He was always listening and he never truly fell asleep unless he was at home, but even then he was always listening for what may come out while he sleeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.