Embers Of A Shinobi Burn Brightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting atop the post liceus looked out over the training grounds, the hokage's office wasn't far away and he just wanted to get there as fast as posible. Leaping off of the stump Liceus mae his way to the hokage's office even picking up and munhing on an apple as he went. As he reched tghe offiece he didnt go the normal way to get in tht would be too easy. Instead he headed up the outside, jumped up onto the roof and droped down onto the balcony, sliding in through an open window, he listened in on what his team was supposed to do still sitting in the window spot. If they asked him to come in he would.

( super short arrival post is super short.)

"Well at least most of you are here," Ryoma said nonchalantly, "Where is Liceus? Kikyo?"
Ryoma's voice was stern. When the hokage invited you to see him, it was common courtesy to give them the satisfaction to see you. He would not be insulted by such irratical behavior. Liceus needed to tread lightly on such matters. He was not going to speak loud enough for Liceus to hear, seeing as the walls were sound proof thanks to a powerful genjustu. Liceus was probably going to miss the details about his mission because he would not wait or repeat himself.
"Good morning all of you! I will now be explaining your mission. Listen carefully because I will not repeat myself.
Team 2, your mission has been assigned to you by an elder from the Village hidden in the Mists. A group of bandits have been raiding the graves of the deceased and it is vitally important that you capture or kill them. Discover their identities and ensure that they are punished. You also need to find out who they are working for and why. Guard that gravesite with your life. The Mist Village and The Leaf Village have tense relations as it is. Failure isn't really an option here."
Ryoma remembers the new shinobi he must introduce and pauses.
"This here is Hotaru Mei. She will be replacing Shinichi of Team 4. She will be more than worthy of your cooperation." He clears his throat and continues.
"Team 3, I need your team to hunt down gather information on a spy that has been giving out information about Konoha to our enemies. If you fail, Konoha may be pulverized by a future attack resulting in the possible downfall of the Leaf Village. Team work will be essentional and as all efforts to find him have all failed. Talk to the citizens and gather information. He was last seen in the Hidden Village of Sound. Get your leads from there and be sure to cover your tracks or the hunter shall become the hunted."
"Team 4 The Sand Village is under attack by a mysterious enemy. Not much is known, but they require assisstance. Your top priority is to make sure the Kazekage is well guarded. If the Kazekage is killed, the relationship between the Leaf and Sand Village will shatter. This would be bad as it would make Konoha vulnerable to attacks from neighboring countries. Work as a team and do what you must to take that enemy down. If there aren't any questions, get a move on!"

Emiko groaned. "Where is Liceus?" Ryoma introduced a new student. Hotoru or something like that. Emiko really wasn't paying attention, her mind was... other places. Her attention was grabbed when Ryoma gave out their teams mission. Emiko groaned again. "A spy? She could finish this mission in her sleep. She sighed and bowed to Ryoma as a thanks for distributing the mission. She then walked outside deciding to wait for the rest of her team so she could get this dullness over with. "Huh?" She spotted Liceus on the roof and waved to him. "Get over here!" She yelled impatiently.

Hotaru listened carefully as her Hokage spoke, giving out Team 2's missions which almost stopped her heart. She almost began to shake as he spoke about the Elders needing help and how the relationship between Mist and Leaf were on unstable ends already. She stared off for a bit, lost in thoughts on how maybe coming to the Leaf Village wouldn't have been such a good idea before she heard her name spoken, causing the young girl to perk a bit and look over to the Hokage.

She felt as though his words were spoken almost hushed, knowing that speaking of the Mist had reminded him of her. She could feel a slight blush appear on her cheeks as she bowed to the other students, still not sure of who were her teammates. She listened intently once again after he continued, giving Team 3's mission and finally Team 4's.

They were to go to the Sand Village to protect the Kazekage? This seemed simple enough, and far away from the Mist that she felt comfortable. Nodding to him after he finished, giving the Hokage a dutiful amount of respect for everything he has done for her, she turned to look at the other Genin, waiting for them to talk about the mission so she could determine who was who.

Genken looked at his team. "Well I think we can handle it! What do you guys think?"
He smiled behind his mask. The mission seemed easy enough. However, it was never easy with Ryoma-sama. Genken was thinking about the other missions that had been explained. They just seemed to get more and more difficult as he explained them, but they were short and to the point. So no one could fail their first mission. That was unfortunate, but he wasn't expecting anyone to fail. Everyone would be sucessful in their own way even if the main objective wasn't completed. Besides, Genken was there and if he needed to step in, he would. There was no doubt about that. He would not leave his team out to dry. Bad things happened when such things were done. Genken looked at his team. They all worked well together, so there was nothing for him to worry about. He was just being paranoid.

Sereza smiled at her newest student. She was relieved that Shinichi had been replaced and now her entire team was nothing but girls. That was okay with her. They were more than capable of handling themselves. Hana and Kiro probably wouldn't mind working with another female. It might keep them from trying to rip out each other's throats. The mission they had been given would take at least four days. It took two days just to get to the sand village. In the mean time, they would train and work on basic elements. She wondered if they knew how to walk on water yet. Well she'd have to teach them on the way to the Sand Village since there would be hardly any water to practice on when they arrived. She was willing to be that Hana would fall the most. "I'm Sereza-sensei, nice to meet you Hotaru." Sereza offered her new student a customary bow.

Hana was nearly jumping out her skin. Her first mission sounded awesome. On top of that, she got to go home! Hana missed her parents! They probably missed her too. "I'm Hana Momochi! Nice to meet you Hotaru!" Hana smiled big at her new team mate.
Her voice was loud as always. She bowed lightly at Hotaru too. Hana was happy to have another girl who WASN'T after Sosuke. This meant less competition. It wasn't like Kiro had a chance, but Emiko had recently stepped in and she got to be with Sosuke for the next four days! It just wasn't fair! Why couldn't she have been on his team. Hana smiled, but that also meant Kiro wasn't on his team either. The two of them would be on the same page. Aw man! I am so pumped!! I can't wait to start this mission! Hana thought to herself.

Sosuke was happy with his mission. It seemed like something of a challenge. With help from his teammates this mission could be completed smoothly and swiftly. However, he wondered who the spy was. The Sound Village was full of shady people. How were they supposed to get any leads without looking suspcious. It was just odd. The mission seemed sketchy to begin with, but when dealing with a spy it often was. Plus, the previous teams hadn't returned and the Leaf Village wasn't the type to risk casualties on just one spy. What infomation did this person have that Konoha didn't want to give out to the public? It was going to take some serious thinking on his part to think of a way to capture a spy who had evaded all previous attempts. He looked around. Liceus was out on the balcony. Didn't he know that he wouldn't be able to hear anything because of the genjutsu put on this place. "Good Morning Emiko. Let's do our best on this mission." He gave her a smile and a customary bow. Sosuke was just being friendly.

"You're late!" Yasashii yelled at May, "But no matter... We're going to the Hidden Rain Village today. I have some business to attend to there. That village needs to fall to my power. Each day I grow stronger and soon, I will have shrouded the world in my darkness. We also have a new follower there I would like to pick up. He reminds me of myself. His name is Shinichi Kikuchi and he is definitly interesting!"
He laughed coldly and it echoed hitting every wall in the room. Even after he had stopped laughing, it hung in the air leaving about an eerie mist. Shinichi Kikuchi would be a great asset to the two of them. Even if he had his own reasons for helping him, Shinichi's lust for power and hatred would make him strong. Perhaps he would be the heir to his Kingdom once Yasashii himself died. He smiled cruelly to himself.
"Let's be off May. I would not like to keep him waiting."
With that he disappear into nothing ness. The air around him was even colder than it had been. Proof that his power was growing by the second.

"I was starting to wonder when you'd notice me. " Liceus strolled up from his seat at the open window into the room, hunt down a spy? Well couldn't be that bad could it, after all Liceus still had some tricks up his sleeve most wouldn't believe. Snapping his neck audibly Liceus looked at hiroshi-sensei. Somethign wasnt quite sitting well. Almost as if hiroshi knew what Liceus could do. "Spy, hidden sound, information leaked, and be careful.Sounds like were going to be dealing with a rogue konoha shinobi. Possibly chuunin rank, maybe higher? Hiroshi- sensei, what's your opinion? other than being mad at me of sitting in the window way and listening quietly." Liceus smiled, one of both cheek and a slight leg up, he probably should have presented himself but if the hokage hadn't noticed himor rather seen him, then he'd done a good job at blending in. Well small victories and all that. Glanceing around the offive Liceus took in what little information he could about the man leading konoha. Not much was gleamed othe than the fact he was a some what respectable person. Liceus was now getting a little impaitent. Still keeping up his slacker façade Liceus pretended to just be simply awaiting his berateing before they were dismissed.

May jumped from her hawk and landed on the ground while the beast dissapeard, she looked at her master when he shouted at her that she was late "Sorry master" She smiled walking towards him. May was a little jealous when she heared her master praising this kid Shinichi, she turned around and crrosed her arms looking at the ground thinking What does this kid have more then me, is he stronger smarter. May was not happy about this, she didnt even saw this kid yet and she hated him alwready, May didnt want to question her master about what he is doing cuz he will get mad at her so she stayed quietly looking at the ground. May turned around looking at her master when they dissapeared.

Moments latter they arrived to the Hidden Rain Village. Of course it was raining, here it ran almost every day, thats how the village got its name. May looked at her master and asked him
"Where to now" she said with a mad tone in her voice, wanting to see this Sinichi boy and find out if he is stronger then her.

Yasashii smiled,"We wait child, have patience..."
After about five minutes of standing in the rain, Shinichi did appear. Yasashii smiled. This kid had a dark air about him. Even his very presence was dark and menacing much like his own. It was very tasteful. Given the proper instruction, this kid could surpass even him. However, Shinichi was not entirely willing to work for Yasashii and he didn't want such talent to go to waste. The boy had left Konoha, but what of it? He did not know of the secret reasons for doing so, but he was willing to be that they would be sinister reasons. Something that would benefit him was probably the way Shinichi was headed.
"May, I'd like you to meet our newest ally for the time being."

Shinichi's eyes looked over May. He was not in the least bit impressed with her, but that would not matter. He would work with her and be kind. He gave her the customary bow and one his fake smiles. Though fake, the smiles were pleasant. It was better than having a real sinister smile like his new master had. His eyes were silver and they sparkled in the rain.
"Hello, my name is Shinichi. Let's work hard to carry out master's wishes shall we?"
He bowed again and bowed to Yasashii as well. Shinichi too was waiting for the next move to be carried out. He was eager to show his master what exactly he was capable of doing. He was just as dangerous as the next person.

May stood there in the rain when the boy arrived, he wasnt that impressive, he looked normal, but May could fill his darkness, he was like her master cold and cruel. May bowed at him, she didnt really like him so she didnt smiled at him like he did with his fake smile, please she grew with her master and knew the peoples fake expressions "Please dont put this fake smile on your face, if you dot like me dont smile at me." May said with a dark tone in her voice, she didnt like him and she could see how her master was looking at this boy he never had this look in his eyes when he was with her never, and now this boy will ruin everything for her, May just wanted to see how strong this boy really is. She didnt trust him he looked different, he looked like he had no intention in helping her master, this boy just carred for himself and for his own task. "Yeah" she answered to the boy's words, she wanted to say something else to him but she shut her mouth. Looking back to her master and aked him "Whats our mission here master".

Hotaru looked at her sensei and one of her new teammates and smiled softly, bowing back to them politely. "Pleased to meet you two." she greeted as she lowered her torso, her long silver hair falling in front of her. She stood back up and watched them for a moment, her purple eyes studying them as she thought.

'They seem like they know what they are doing.' she thought to herself, blinking as she waited for him to answer.

'You won't tell them...will you?' the familiar voice spoke as he chuckled, 'I don't see why not, with my powers you can easily take out the Elders of both Mist and Leaf.' he added, shifting in her mind.

Hotaru frowned slightly, looking back over to the Hokage, 'With all that he has done, I will never betray him.' she replied cooly before looking back to her sensei.

'It's your body...' he replied as he settled himself back down, waiting to see what would happen next.

"Just because one is not fond of you, does not instantly give them the right to be rude," Shinichi said casually, "It is you that does not like me, no?"
Shinichi did not like nor hate May. However, it was quite clear that she had extreme dislike of him. However, most people did and he was used to this type of treatment. Shinichi did intend to help his new master, but not without getting something for himself in return.

"Our goal is to hunt down the leader of this village and make sure that he bows down to me. Shinichi and you will be taking down the shinobi of this village. I believe they have us surrounded right now. I will be watching you take out this first group and see what the two of you are truly capable of, after that you two will be on your own. If some wish to join me, do not hesistate to allow them the priviledge. Make sure you are certain. I don't take kindly to spies. And May, do give him an opprotunity to broadcast his own skills. I want to evaluate him," He explained.

His voice was cold as usual, but that was just how he was.Yasashii became cloaked in darkness fading away completely from view. Shinobi from the village came out to confront Shinichi and May.

"I do believe I'll let you take them out first." Shinichi said kindly.
There was saying about how ladies were supposed to go first, but he never go it right so he just made it simple and said she could go first. He wanted to see what she was capable of. This way he'd know if she'd be helpful or not. He was not going to underestimate her however. Shinichi had heard of the sucess of her previous mission and was hoping that she would actually use a jutsu today because if she didn't, their master would probably not be impressed with her in the slightest. Shinichi had every intention of overkilling every ninja that came his way.

"Liceus, please make yourself present next time. Ryoma-sama doesn't take kindly to people who are rude."
Sosuke was serious about that. Ryoma-sama had known of Liceus' presence, but there would have been no point in asking him to come in. People outside his office would not be able to hear what was going on inside because of the genjutsu around it. He sighed and found himself not quite fond of Liceus either. It was just the arrogance and rudeness that he seemed to emanate. He wondered if he did things on his own too like Emiko. Sosuke wondered if any plans he had would just be pointless. Liceus probably wouldn't listen to what he had to say. Emiko would listen, but without Liceus to help out, his plans wouldn't work. On top of that, he had no idea what Liceus was capable of. Sosuke had flaws that he didn't even know if Liceus could cover. It was the same with Emiko. He wondered if it was possible that they would fail their first mission.

May wasnt pleased with her master leaving her with Shinichi, she didnt like him and she thought that he didnt like her as well but she didnt care, May was her master's right hand from the moment they met and she woudnt allow her place to be taken by this boy. May stood their in the rain all wet when shinobis from all sides came and surrounded them. May grabbed her katana from her back and said to the boy with a sarcastic tone "What a gentleman". May made some hand signs with her left hand and holded the katana with her right hand, kicking the boy some feets away from here and shouted " Stay there", her katana started glowing green and with only one sling with her katana she cut all of shinobis into little pieces in front and all around her "Boys next" She said but there were not any shinobis left to fight, May could of easily killed the boy cuz her jutsu covert bigger range of destruction but she decided to smaller the range of it.

Kill him? That was almost impossible, but the reason for that would not be explained. Shinichi smiled at her.

"MAY! What did I ask of you!?" Yasashii was infuriated and seconds away from leaving May to die, "Your insolence is NOT tolerated the next time you disobey me, I will kill you!"
His voice echoed through out the entire forest and hung in the air. Ice seemed to drop from every word that was said. He was now beginning to get fed up with May. She was beginning to get on his nerves, really. He thought that she could follow the simplest of directions, but maybe he was wrong. If she was not careful, May would find herself left for dead. That was certain. Yasashii was at his wits end. He thought he had raised her better, but she was rude, jealous, insolent. All of the things that he thought he had ripped from her. And he did not have time to retrain her. Especially when his plan was already in motion.

"Sand Style: Sand Storm Jutsu!" Shinichi said quickly, hand signs didn't appear to have been made.
Shinichi blew away with the wind and smiled at May.
"Please follow directions so that our master will not be in such a foul mood." Shinichi said before completely disappearing with the wind.

Yasashii watched Shinichi leave. He had ordered him to carry out the next part of the plan seeing as May didn't want to share. "You will watch him complete this next part," He said coldly, "And if you so much as think of stepping in, you will be killed and I will leave your parents' killers alive..."
Yasashii motioned for may to follow him and soon they had made their way to the heart of the village. Shinichi was already there.

Hiroshi gave a disappointed look at liceus. He wasn't such a good student at the moment. The others were promising and would be great. But liceus was always late and had such a facade to him, yet Hiroshi knew not why. Looking at his other students, he smiled. Hiroshi had a soft spot for good students and he was willing to reward them. "Sosuke, since you are the most strategic on this team, I will follow your lead. I wish to see your skills in action. Emiko and liceus, you follow. On the way there, we're going into a standard formation. Sosuke in front, the eyes ahead of the group. If anyone knew we were coming, they'd send someone to stop us. So he is the leader. Emiko, you are second to follow. You look to the right for an ambush. Liceus, you look left. And I'll follow the rear to assure that no one attacks from behind while protecting you all. You have an hour to pack supplies. Lets move out." He then vanished, gathering all necessary materials, while leaving a note. It read "1 hour, meet at the front gate."

"Genken-sensei! I promise to do my best on this mission." Shisuzen said, giving him a thumbs up. Then to Kikyo, "don't worry Kikyo. I'll protect you." Giving her a warm smile, he thought to himself. Nothing will happen to her. Not while I'm still breathing. "Genken-sensei! When are we heading out? I want to go. I'm so excited. Let's move." He laughed before running off, heading in the direction of the gate. He had packed the night before, wanting to be ready as soon as possible.

Kiro looked at her new found teammate. "Hi there," she offered, giving a polite bow. "I'm kiro." She gave a smoke to her new teammate before looking over at Sereza. "When do we leave? Its going to take us two days to get there. That's a long time. We should also get training done along the way. I heard that ninja could walk up trees and hang upside down. And they can walk on water. Is this true?" Kiro was hyper and enthusiastic about the missiog. She was ready to show what she could do.

May looked down at the ground her master shouted at her again, he was threatening and May feel very bad, she never wanted to piss off her master again and she was out of the mission, What did i do wrong now she thought to herself looking at the ground while walking with her master she did what was expected from her killing the shinobis and she didnt understand what she did wrong this time. Her master never got that engry at her, this boy... her master cared for him more then she cared for May, she didnt knew anymore if he cared for her, yes she was a little rude but what could she do, when she saw her master looking at the boy so, so.... she couldnt explain it cuz she never feel it. May was holding her hands and quietly said to her master "Master can I join Shinichi, please give me a secound chanse, I promise i won't act like before please master" May was still looking in the ground waiting for her master answer.

"I made myself present. It's not my fault that that i was outside, the person at the door wouldn't let me in the front way." Shrugging Liceus followed the group down, not taking a blind bit of notice for the criticism, heck he didn't care the less they thought of him the better for him. He was being old what to do now, a visible strike of annoyance shot across his face. He hated being told what to do. Still he did as asked and left things to them. As the sensei disappeared he didn't care so much taking a look at the note, heading home he gathered a few items and some supplies placing them inside of a small sealing symbol in the scroll on his left side. Better that he keep his travelling gear light. Arriving at the front gate, Liceus took out a brush and a length of one of the scrolls and began drawing a picture of the town whilst he awaited the others arrivals. Liceus remembers what he'd been told, he'd have to take the rear left slot. Sitting at the front gate quietly Liceus continued his drawing just finishing the shading on the hokage mountain's faces.

Genken looked down at his students. He smiled at them from behind his mask.
"Well I am going to give you time to gather what you need first. I'm sure you would like say good-bye and wish Hiroshi-sensei good luck on his mission right, Shisuzen? Please be ready in one hour. I will be waiting at the entrance."
Genken already knew about Kikyo's absence and he knew that Shisuzen probably wouldn't like a replacement, but there was nothing that Genken could do. He sighed. Things were just getting more and more complicated. And from the looks of it, Sosuke still resented Hiroshi for something. Genken disappeared too and found Hiroshi himself.
"Hiroshi, Sosuke resents your for something, have you figured out why? I'll admit that I am extremely curious!" Genken said playfully.

"I don't know what's wrong with you, May, but you better get your jealousy problem in order. I already know that you think that I favor the boy more than you, but I don't. But you as of late have been stepping out of line. I don't tolerate such things and you should know that. I will allow you to join once I see what he is capable of," Yasashii said sternly.

Shinichi was in the very center of the village several shinobi approaching by the tens. He smiled.
"Sand Style: Sand Suffocation!" Shinichi yelled.
Sand that seemed to come from no where was grabbing shinobi left and right. They be encased in a sand cocoon and the sound of their screams could be heard. Spikes erupted from the cocoons, impaling the shinobi inside. There blood dripped down. Several more were still coming at Shinichi. One appeared behind him and stabbed him, but that was a sand clone and it turned to dust on the stab.
"Too slow." Shinichi whispered to the shinobi before killing him painfully with a kunai.
Screams could be heard all around him.
Shinobi fell like flies at his feet and blood was all over his face. He laughed and was rather enjoying himself. He enjoyed watching as shinobi lost all hope.

"You may kill the shinobi left, May. I have seen all I have needed to see." Yasashii said, his voice shrill and icy.

Sereza smiled down at Kiro. "Yes Kiro, all of that is true. Okay Team 4 let's meet at the south gates in an hour."
Sereza then disappeared and waited at the south gates for her team. She had gathered everything she needed last night and on the way to the Sand Village she would indeed teach all of them to walk on water and trees. That shouldn't be too much of a problem, but she was still certain that Hana would fail the most number of times. It took her a while to get things and Sereza was pretty good at simplifying things. Well better than most she hoped.

Sosuke yawned at Hiroshi's words. Alright so he would be leading the team's first mission. Sosuke wasn't too keen on showing off. There was still much that needed to be critiqued and he wasn't sure any of his plans were good enough to be out on the field. Sosuke had gotten a lot of his strategies from reading books about the great shinobi and how their teams carried out plans. He often thought of ways to cover up their flaws for the most part and made the plans better, but that did not mean they would work. Sosuke thought about their objective. If they were going to find the spy, they would need to find out who he was going to meet in the sound village. If they could do that, then capturing the spy would be easy but he'd to talk to the citizens to gather information first. He grabbed his book of strategies and waited for Emiko at the entrance. He spotted Liceus drawing, but took no mind of it.

Hana looked at Sosuke. "Good luck on your mission Sosuke." Hana said softly.
She looked at Kiro as if to say "I beat you". Hana stuck her tongue out at her and prepared to head out herself. She was happy to find out that she would be learning to walk on water and walk up trees. That was what she most looked forward to. She couldn't wait to go home! Finally she'd be able to feel the familiar whip of the sand hitting her face. And she was sure that the Kazekage had missed just a little bit. The first place she went was to the ramen shop to get some ramen to go. This way she could eat it before they left. She wasn't sure if she'd have time to buy any when they arrived at the sand village. She was practically jumping out in excitement when she arrived and waited for Kiro at the south entrance.

Cypher woke with a headache. Food always gave him a headache and the ramen was no exception. He rose with a groan. He sat up on the couch and put his thumb and fore finger on the bridge of his nose trying to shake off the pain. He stood up and walked to the table to pick up his kunai and chackram. He went to the closet and got a scarf, to cover up his face, veil him and hide his hair. The journey would be long but he had nothing else to bring. He loosened his arm wraps slightly, to reveal tattoos all the way up his arms. He tightened them again and left, walking towards where the team was to meet

"Im sorry for my behaviour master i really am, I promise I wont disappoint you again" May waited watching at Shinichi, he was strong very strong, May was intrigued, she grabbed her katana from her back waiting and observing his techniques, Shinichi had little holes in his deffens but May wasnt perfect as well, nice moves he had, but not very agile relying only on his sand clones and jutsus. May had to see more. Once her master letted her go and help him she quickly appeared behind Shinichi and said to him "Sorry about what happened before Shinichi... I was a little jelous of you" May smiled at him, then she started sling her katana so that you couldnt see her arm, releasing arcs of wind at her opponents guting them in pieces, being careful not to hit Shinichi. Moments latter all the shinobis were killed and only Shinichi and May stood there all covered in blood from their enemys, "Shinichi do you forgive me" May said and reached her hand out waiting for she Shinichi to shake it.

Hotaru nodded to her Sensei before she turned to head back home to pack the necessary things and eat something before they left. She wasn't sure how comfortable she would be in the Sand Village, so she filled her medium sized gourd with water she would use later for her techniques. She was best at water and ice jutsus, coming from her past heritage of Mist.

After the gourd was filled, she placed it near the door and began cooking her dinner, rice and sauce with shrimp. It was one of her favorite dishes to eat and she would never get sick of it. While it cooked, she walked over to the window in the kitchen to look outside. She wondered how this mission was going to turn out, they had a while to get there and she assumed her Sensei would train them along the way. Hotaru turned back to her food, taking it from the stove and placing it in a bowl before sitting down to eat. She spent 20 minutes eating then took another 5 to finished gathering her stuff before heading off to the south gate to meet her Sensei.

She walked down the path that led the way, seeing her standing and waiting for her students. "Hello." she greeted as she gave a small wave, shifting her gourd that was strapped around her shoulder and resting on her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.