Embers Of A Shinobi Burn Brightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emiko would nervously quiet herself as she followed behind Sosuke. She kept reminding herself to keep her movements mediocre and not to flashy. She wouldn't want to use any of her strongest techniques or look like a show off. Surely she wouldn't have to because well... The hokage was here! Emiko found herself as silent as ever which she most likely would be for the rest of this mission. She only hoped the team as a whole wouldn't screw up.

Kiba was sitting on the fence still waiting for Team 5 to show up, it was as if they had gone without him. Where could they be!?.
He stood up and jumped down landing gracefully on both feet, he was wondering whether he should make his way to the office again, nah he was going to stay put, at the end of the day his team would have to leave by the gate anyways.

He swung his bag over his shoulder and grabbed a book, it was a simple biography of a poor man who made it to be rich and famous. Kiba didnt really have that much interest in the book, but it would pass some time.

OOC: Could there be by any chance the Group page of characters be updated? as theres only 2 in team 5 on there and no sensei? im kinda confused with whos in my team [Sorry to be a pain] Btw could i make Kiba a Hyuga? kinda fits in with how i want him to be?)

Rizaga watched the young ninja fleetingly [Cypher]. He jumped down from his perch, standing in front of them, his mask concealing his face. "You will come with me or die here. Right now." he smiled beneath his mask and chuckled. He expected a fight. "Cypher, I believe it is? No matter, I need to test your... talents." he said. He pointed his finger at his sensei and shot a strong wind blast at him. " He will just get in the way..." he said. Where the hell was May. This was supposed to be her job.

Status
Not open for further replies.