Embarcadero Trade School || Open & Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see something between Parker and Asher, but I'm not sure what >.>

I see something between Parker and Asher, but I'm not sure what >.>
If Parker gets accepted then I'd love to have them interact, they seem like they would cause a lot of trouble and it would be super fun! >:}

I was thinking the same thing! They'd be partners in crime. c:
They totally would be! I'm pretty sure they'd become the "bad influences", causing all kinds of havoc while also running away from birds XD

Exactly! They're the kids that parents say stay away from, but neither of them can deal with birds XD

Also, welcome to Iwaku! ^^ I hope you enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!

Exactly! They're the kids that parents say stay away from, but neither of them can deal with birds XD

Also, welcome to Iwaku! ^^ I hope you enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Oh goodness, I love it! I really hope that Parker gets accepted, I'm really excited to have them interact!

Thank you! I'm still trying to figure it all out but I'm loving it all so far! ^u^

She is accepted :3

I updated the cast list everyone... I'll add the missing colors and picture links when I get on a computer tomorrow or later or something

Finished Luca! (Fifth page) He is open for any relationships if anyone would like to talk about here or PM!

Oh goodness, I love it! I really hope that Parker gets accepted, I'm really excited to have them interact!

Thank you! I'm still trying to figure it all out but I'm loving it all so far! ^u^
Yay! She's accepted! Let the mischief begin :3

And I'm glad that you're loving it~!

Yay! She's accepted! Let the mischief begin :3

And I'm glad that you're loving it~!
Yesss! I'm about to make a post, if you want to do something different just let me know and I can change it!

Yesss! I'm about to make a post, if you want to do something different just let me know and I can change it!
It's alright! I shall respond later on. Bout to go to a soccer game~ I'm pretty excited!

@Poisoned Rose

Code:
[FONT=courier new][bg=#6c2cbf][dash=black][bimg=fleft or fright|100|no-lightbox]picture[/bimg][SIZE=5]name[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]❝Nickname❞ [FONT=courier new][SIZE=2]»[/SIZE][/FONT] scholarship/grant » [URL='here']clothing[/URL] » age 〈b.day〉;Grade #;trade » Dorm #;? » sexual orientation » Friends;? » relationship/status[/SIZE][/dash][/bg][/FONT][bg=#color]
[dash=black][SIZE=2][FONT=courier new]Tagged; here || Location; here[/FONT][/SIZE][/dash]
[dash=black][FONT=courier new]RP content[/FONT][/dash][/bg]

Would anyone want to do something with Parker? The muse is strong right about now and I'd love to get to know some of the other characters you guys have here :)

Most of mine are open

Sadie was just mentioned and interacted with by me and Kyle got sent a text message

Status
Not open for further replies.