Embarcadero Trade School || Open & Accepting

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
~Happily.Ever.After~ updated Embarcadero Trade School || Open & Accepting with a new update entry:

IC Update #1 & Positions we have left

Alrighty, so this post took a little longer to get up than I planned, but it's the last post I will be making until I get back from vacation on the sixth of January. Hopefully I'll get a post up that day. (After that I'll be on more but I know some of you probably have school and stuff so just post when you can). If you guys have questions or forms @Poisoned Rose and @Scorpio Queen can most likely help you :).

As far as the IC goes, on my next post I'm...

Read the rest of this update entry...

May I join and reserve Three characters, Two boys and a Girl?​

Last edited:
9th Grade - Theater - Female

10th Grade - Art - Male

10th grade - Medication - Male

Please!​

9th Grade - Theater - Female

10th Grade - Art - Male

10th grade - Medication - Male

Please!​
sure just make sure to get your cs up since it has started do not want you left behind

Dimitri

(*-||-*)__________________________________-__________________________________(*-||-*)
:;:Full Name:;:

Dimitri Logan Yagami

(*-||-*)__________________________________-__________________________________(*-||-*)
:;:Nickname:;:

N/A

:;:Age:;:

:;:Birthday:;:

March 20th

:;:Gender:;:

Female

:;:Sexuality:;:

Bisexual

:;:Nationality:;:

Hispanic

:;:Physical Description:;:

_*Picture Will be added Shortly, once all three characters are up*_

Dimitri has Light skin that tends to tan when exposed to the sun. She has bright, intelligent brown eyes and short brown curly hair, her stature rests at a height of 5'2" and her weight is 137lbs even. Dimitri's torso is shorter than her legs and very flat, and although her legs are lanky her wingspan is compleatly proportionate making her look more proportionate than she is.

:;:Health Ailments:;:

Dimitri is Bipolar

:;:Personality:;:

Dimitri is a Head Strong leader she wont take talk back and she can become Demanding. Dimitri once you get to know her is amazing she nice and caring maybe even sweet if your lucky, but she's built this wall that she can her game face on and not cry in the saddest of situation's. Dimitri doesn't cry unless shes pushed to extreme circumstances also don't underestimate Dimitri is a strong thinker and Leader. Dimitri's temeper is like a fire, feed it and your bound to get burned, but respect it and care for it, it'll stay tame. Dimitri can think on her feet an normally doesn't like loosing cause Dimitri's all about go big or Go Home.

:;:History:;:

Dimitri had an easy past, growing up with four siblings and two loving parents wasn't that hard. It was just difficult to stop arguments seeming as how Dimitri's family always had one burning. It was also difficult to get help with her bipolar because her family has a history with disorders. Her mother, Depression. Father, Anger issues. Older Brother, Social Anxiety and Depression. Dimitri herself, with Social Anxiety and Bipolar. Dimitri's younger sister with depression. Her younger brother with asma. and the youngest sister with just anxiety and asma. Dimitri really didn't have anyone to go to and talk because she couldn't get a Therapist she tried and had a panic attack once she was left alone with them. Dimitri had to keep things on the inside until the start of 6th grade for her. Dimitri made a best friend her name was Sage, Dimitri told everything to Sage, but little did she know that Sage would soon be killed in a car accident. Dimitri wanted to cry for months but knew she couldn't, her parents put her into athletics hoping it would help, soccer, baseball and softball did nothing for her, but once she began to play football the rage was let loose. Dimitri did well at channeling all her anger and depression and Anxiety into something amazing that soon Dimitri forgot what it was like to have Social Anxiety and depression soon enough it was like she was floating on cloud nine. It wan't until the concussion that made Dimitri never play another sport again that Dimitri's life filled back up with depression and anxiety. This was when Dimitri found the stage, Dimitri found that even if it was for a few hours that she was aloud to be someone other than herself and she loved that. Dimitri took pride in her work and loved it with all her heart. When Embarcadero Trade School had found her Dimitri was shocked, but she sheepishly took the invitation with out thinking of the consequences it would cost herself because she tool it with a surge of confidence.

:;:Likes:;:

Puppies
Cats
Arts and Crafts
Gaming
Roleplaying
Cosplaying
Acting
Being herself

:;:Dislikes:;:

Stubbornness
People disliking her
Her dislikes
Glitter
Chalk
Hoodies
Battery operated pencil sharpeners

:;:Talents:;:

Acting
Singing
Drawing
Fast Reading

:;:Hobbies:;:

Reading
Acting

:;:Grade:;:

9th

:;:Trade:;:

Theater

:;:Clubs & Sports:;:

Movie Club
Game Club

:;:Love Interest:;:

Not here right now.

:;:Family:;:

Mother ~ Ginny Marie Yagami - Hall
Father ~ Louis West Hall
Older Brother ~ Samuel James Reed
[Dimitri]
Younger sister ~ Lilith Marie Reed
Younger Brother ~ Adam Kole Reed
Youngest sister ~ Rose Ray Yagami

:;:Other:;

N/A

Kyle

Kyle Jensen Homes

Jacob - After someone had mistaken his name for Jacob it's been one of two nicknames ever since 7th grade

Homes - Just his last name nothing special about it

November 13th

Male

Bisexual

Italian

a708d0763d69ca212a439778f284d3a5.jpg

Kyle is very short for guys his age, he stands 5'6" and weighs 172lbs even, his face has a stubby beard that's just beginning to grow and his eyes are a deep sea blue. His body is rather quite toned for the build of an artist. his legs are longer than his torso and his wingspan longer than his body, this makes him unproportionate and sometimes when looking at him to long you can tell.

N/A

Calm || Level headed || Curious || Snuggley || Hopeless romantic || Gamer

Theirs not much to tell, Kyle grew up a happy life sounded by friend and family nothing big ever happened to Kyle. He always knew he could draw from the moment he picked up a pencil.

Drawing
Fuzzy things
Sleep
Food
Colored pencils

Trolling
Wax
Mornings
Bright Lights

Drawing
Sports

Snow globe collecting

10th

Arts

Gaming Club
JV Soccer

- Will be added as story progresses -

Mother - Lucy Rose Homes
Father - Weston Jack Homes
[Kyle]
Younger Sister - Lindsay Quin Homes

Alex

Alex Michel Duke

Dukey

August 15th

Male

Homeosmexual

American

Alex is very tall and lanky,

N/A

Easy going || Level headed || Curious || Awkward || Smart

Alex can't remember anything before the car crash, though he has a knack for sports and helping people

Spicy foods
The daek
Coloring

Needles
Not being able to remember

Math
Sports

Playing games

11th

Medication

Dance

- Will be added as story progresses -

Mother - Olivia Tammie Duke
Father - Aaron James Duke
Older Brother - Nathan Ray Duke
[Alex]
Younger sister - Renee Kole Duke

@The Spartan Potato once you are finished let me know ^^

I posted on the IC thread before I left, I'm just going to wait for most of you guys to get your replys up before I go ahead and skip the time. Around 1/21 or so I'm probably going to do an 'activity check' and message everyone who hasn't posted yet.

working on a reply been sick and getting ready to be married in February, Also work a Crap ton

Crap crap I will get mine up asap

May I join?
I would love to reserve a female Grade 11 Culinary student, and a male Grade 9 Art student.

May I join?
I would love to reserve a female Grade 11 Culinary student, and a male Grade 9 Art student.

You may join if you want, but the rp is basically dead considering only a handful of us posted

|.::.| ZACHARY ALTON GRIFFITH |.::.|

tumblr_inline_n7yldayrH61qf5vxm.png
tumblr_inline_n7ylbcdN9Q1qf5vxm.png
tumblr_inline_n7ylchMhb71qf5vxm.png

FC:
Dane DeHaan

{Zachary Alton Griffith}

:;:Nickname(s):;:
{Zach}
{Call him anything you want; he really doesn't mind.}

{Fifteen}

{11th of September}

{Cisgender Male}

{Aromantic Heterosexual}

{50% Welsh}
{40% French}
{10% German}

{Standing at 5 '8, Zachary is lean, but not quite muscular. Currently, he weighs at about 150 lbs. His hair is a blondish brown, and his eyes are a subtle blue. Zachary is quite tan, but not to the point of looking sunburned. He has piercings on both ears and normally puts on small-sized circular studs. He also has a few freckles scattered across his body, particularly on the bridge of his nose. A scar stretchering at about five centimeters can be seen across his calf from falling off a hill when he was little... and into a rock. Zachary is apparently very self-conscious about it and never wears shorts in order to hide it from plain sight.}

{He also wears his spectacles sometimes, but prefers contact lenses.}

{Zachary has a minor case of asthma. He carries an inhaler wherever he goes. He is also very allergic to seafood.}

[color=#Color_Here]:;:Personality:;:[/Color]
{Stoic}
{& Artistic}
{& Sarcastic}
{& Intelligent}
{& Outspoken}
{& Introverted}
{& Competitive}
{& Contemplative}

{Will Be Added Shortly.}

{Rain}
{& Privacy}
{& Red Tea}
{& The Library}
{& Jane Austen}
{& Mystery Movies}

{Noise}
{& Seafood}
{& The Heat}
{& Horror Movies}
{& Godforsaken Green Tea}
{& Inadequate Writing Material}

{Abstract & Surrealism Art}

{Reading}
{& Sleeping}
{& Sketching}

{9th Grade}
{High School}

{Art}

{In The Now}
{School Newspaper}

N/A

{Jacqueline Bernadette Faucheux || Aged 46 || Mother || Alive}
{Aiden Derwen Griffith || Aged 42 || Father || Alive}
{Cristyn Dilys Griffith || Aged 8 || Foster Sister || Alive}

:;:Other:;:
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
The grade 12 art is already taken. I thought you wanted grade 9 art and 11 culinary?

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.