Embarcadero Trade School || Open & Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah don't forget to make males if you make more then one character
I'm just not sure what kind of boy you don't have yet. A gay one? Wait, that's as good as making a girl at this point in time. Ummm. . . What don't we have? You guys should make a list of all the characters, linked to their posts to make it easier to find the one we want to see.

My guy's an aromantic bisexual >u>

Is that okay, by the way?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just not sure what kind of boy you don't have yet. A gay one? Wait, that's as good as making a girl at this point in time. Ummm. . . What don't we have? You guys should make a list of all the characters, linked to their posts to make it easier to find the one we want to see.
Most are on the first and in character list I think she put all the photos

It's all on the cast list... Honestly, we need guys for just about everything

Aromantic and asexual are some of the allowed sexualities/romances <not really sure what it's considered..>

I shall be done tonight, by the way! ^^

Does anyone have any relationships in mind for Asher?

I'm going to post relationship ideas for my characters later... I'm going to try to finish my intro post first :3

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
|.::.|Luca Hunt|.::.|
WpbZcpxh-2k.jpg

:;:Full Name:;:
Lucas Julian Hunt
:;:Nickname:;:
Luca, Luke
:;:Age:;:
18 Years Old
:;:Birthday:;:
October 23rd
:;:Gender:;:
Male
:;:Sexuality:;:
Bisexual/romantic
:;:Nationality:;:
35% Italian|25% Canadian|40% American
:;:Physical Description:;:
He has Hazel brownish eyes, his original hair color was brown but it changed to black as he grew, he is a bit pail, his height is 5'10 and he weighs 132 pounds, he has snake bites (Piercing) and stretchers (Ears).
:;:Health Ailments:;:
He has (Mild) asthma
:;:Personality:;:
Funny|Loyal|Fun|Hardworking|Accepting|Confident|Irresponsible|Close minded|Immature|Ambitious|Creative
:;:History:;:
Before Luca had been to the school, he had been with his mother because his father had gotten a divorce and didn't see him much, he was an only child but his father ended up having two kids with another woman, he had always looked up to his mother and was his role model in life. But by the time he was fourteen his mother had died because she was working as a police officer and was shot on the job. He was then sent to live with his father who now was rich due to a job offer he got a couple years back. He was mad that his dad was never there for him and treated him bad. He had been in a gang and got into heavy drugs because his dad never looked after him correctly, but his father had found him one day passed out due to drugs on his room floor, after he was treated at the hospital and lived, his father brought him to Embarcedero to get a clean slate at fourteen and there found his love for music.
:;:Likes:;:
Music|Base Guitar|Singing|Rapping|Pulling pranks|Having Fun|Basketball|Hats|Sunglasses|Tattoos|
:;:Dislikes:;:
Politics|Government|His dad|Pop music|Classical Music|snobby people|Being picked on|
:;:Talents:;:
Playing Base|Singing|Rapping|Basketball
:;:Hobbies:;:
Playing basketball|Listening to music|Hanging out with friends|Playing base|Rapping and Singing|
:;:Grade:;:
Grade 12 Year
:;:Trade:;:
Theater Trade
:;:Clubs & Sports:;:
He sometimes goes to the movie club
:;:Love Interest:;:
T.B.A
:;:Family:;:
James Killian|Father|42|Alive
Lilian Hunt|Mother|39|Deceased
Natasha Killian|Step Mother|37|Alive|
If any wants to play any step siblings PM me

:;:Other:;:
Call Me Justice! |His favorite color is Red|He doesn't want to be like he was before| He misses his mother| He has mild PTSD

tumblr_lxm3xv9nCi1qcgewco1_250.gif

Attachments

• rsz_jorel_decker.png
    rsz_jorel_decker.png
    297.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
@~Happily.Ever.After~

Oh forgot Victoria was Annes roommate could be friends

Oh Zane and Noah as well friendly

Happily, so I was looking at Jacob and thinking him and Zelda could be friends considering they are bothe in culinary

Oh, and I'm sick, so I'll be doing my best to update things and post but it doesn't look too good today :S

|.::.|Parker|.::.|
main.original.585x0.jpg

:;:Full Name:;:
{Parker Amalia-Rose Wyatt}
:;:Nickname:;:
{Parker}
:;:Age:;:
{16}
:;:Birthday:;:
{July 7th}
:;:Gender:;:
{Female}
:;:Sexuality:;:
{Bisexual, with a preference for women}
:;:Nationality:;:
{Irish, German, Russian}
:;:Physical Description:;:
{Blue-green, blonde, pale, 5'1", 114 lbs. She has a tattoo of a blue lily between her shoulder blades}
:;:Health Ailments:;:
{None, but if she does get sick she goes into deep denial that it's happening}
:;:Personality:;:
{Delinquent, sassy, very intelligent, a bit of a kleptomaniac, sarcastic as all hell, major flirt}
:;:History:;:
{She is extremely private about her past, and she will tell anyone that asks a different story. Her mother abandoned her as a baby and her father raised her for the first fourteen years of her life before he went to jail. He was a very infamous art thief, and Parker idolized him; it's some of his more major pieces that are paying for her to be going to school.}
:;:Likes:;:
{The Clash (London Calling is her favorite album), running, painting, also cats}
:;:Dislikes:;:
{Shy people, avocados, and birds}
:;:Talents:;:
{Parkour, stealing, acting, lock picking, painting, and singing, though she would never sing a note beyond the confines of the shower}
:;:Hobbies:;:
{Parkour, running, acting, sketching, and writing}
:;:Grade:;:
{11}
:;:Trade:;:
{Theater}
:;:Clubs & Sports:;:
{Movie Club}
:;:Love Interest:;:
{Open to it if the characters click!}
:;:Family:;:
{Karina Wyatt: Mother, Status unknown, abandoned Parker at birth. Vincent Cormier: Father, Alive but in prison, Parker's hero}
:;:Other:;:
{OOC: You can call me Ciel, I love meeting people, and I'm hoping that you all like Parker! Favorite colour: Royal blue or blood red}​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.