Elven Wars

Tyru was about to respond but closed her mouth when he suddenly sat down. "Are you alright?" she asked in a soft tone. Moving to his side she sat next to him. "Sorry, I lost track of time. I didn't mean to keep you walking like that" a hand moving to rest between them on the frozen bench, her eyes fixed on him to read any expression he might put across. "Is there anything I can get you? Something to drink or..eat?" she offored, though she was at a loss on what to really offor him hin the first place.

"I'm fine, the air is chilly here so whenever I move, being a fire elf I produce more heat then normal so I get hot easily" He ruffled his red hair to prevent them from sticking to the back of his neck. "I like it here, don't get me wrong. I'm just not used to the chill in the air" he looked at her and gave her a soft smile seeing how she cared about his needs or else she would have kept walking. "You were about to say?" he asked not wanting her to freak out and worry about him, he was fine

Nodding, Tyru watched his movements until he asked her to continue. "I was just going to ask how we should go about that. I could let you go see him alone but then you wouldnt return. If I went with you, even with some soldiers surly I would probably be walking to my death" she shrugged at the end. A hand moved up to pull her long blonde hair over her shoulder, exposing her once cloaked skin on her neck. "In short.. I have no idea what i'm doing" her final words seemed a bit blunt but they were the honest truth.

"Bring him here" Pyro stated simply, if his king was invited he wouldn't go angry, he would listen. "Send a letter to him saying that you want to have a polite word with him, tell him that for my safety he is to come alone with his wife" Pyro loved Queen Madeline, she always treated him like a son, he was far better than hers. He could see her sweet face, always optimistic. His king never over spoke her, he would listen and give Tyru a better chance at keeping her people safe.

"Hopefully that will work then" she agreed after listening to him speak. Combing her fingers through her hair,her eyes drifted over to what she could see of the garden for a few moments before she continued to speak. "How many places have you been to? Being a soldier I would imagine you get the chance to travel especially when your king is expanding his territory. As a child I have always remained here. I've heard of what other palaces are like but i've never been able to see them for myself really"

Pyro took her question into consideration and thought, he hadn't been many places, only around the Indian ocean and the Red sea. A fantastic place but nothing like how it used to be before the war. "No, I don't go many places, across the sea maybe, but thats it" Pyro didn't want to go into details about his sea killing spree adventures. He would go into too much detail and most likely get locked up again. He might think about being careful with what he says.

"oh, I see" her tone had a slight ring of disappointment to it. But it couldn't be helped, if he had no stories to tell then he had no stories to tell. Either way it too big of a deal. Tyru took a moment to look up at the gray sky. Watching a new wave of snowflakes fall to the ground and on them. After a couple small flakes had taken their landing onto her nose and cheek she lowered her head and looked at Pyro once more. "do you wish to stay outside a bit more or would you like to go inside now? I'm willing to take a bit of a risk with you.. I can offer you a room of your own. A real room if you would like." as she spoke her pale eyes met his. Fingers slowly lowered to her lap once she finished idly combing them through her hair.

Pyro thought, he was tired and all he wanted was a real bed to sleep " That sounds wonderful, thank you" he smiled slightly. He would rather not be treated like a prisoner even though he was. But the thought of a bed and his body heat making it warm as soon as he slid in made his heart lift in his chest and brought more sleepiness.

Nodding, Tyru stood from her seat. "alright.. I will send a messenger bird to your king tonight. Hopefully it will get to him by tomorrow." she said in a soft voice. Extending he delicate hand out to help the fire elf stand, not that he needed any help. She had to admit, seeing him sitting on the bench the way he was, the snow falling and instantly melting when it hit his skin made him look quite attractive. They were polar opposites, the snow melted much more slowly on her skin compared to his, he was something she was supposed to fear yet she didn't. he hadn't done anything to harm her and she found herself wanting to get to know this man more and more each day. At the thoughts she was having, she smiled faintly failing to notice the pale blush that had invaded the apples of her cheeks.

Pyro stood up and didn't take her hand, his mind on other things and seeming to be distant as his eyes watched the snowflakes. Him being a dragon with excellent sight, he saw all the forms of the snowflakes. Reminding him of his time in Artic. Pyro shook his head of his thoughts, noticing how she held out her hand to him and he took it, entwining their fingers, her skin warm and chilled against his, sent shivers through his skin which was marred only by his heat. Staring at their hands together for a quick moment before looking up towards her and smiling slightly at the faint blush she had acquired on her cheeks. It was a nice shade of violet and pink against her skin. He wondered what made her blush like that.