Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
arrggrahhrg.

I'm going back to sleep. Still tired. Weekend though so yay ~

I'll be up in a few hours

zzz

So we're closing up?
Well, looks like its time for another block of text then.

Alrightie, it's not great, but it's there. I apologize for my horrible ability to post within reasonable time spans.
However, all of this absence was not in vain. Allow me to brag, for just a moment; my choir group got sweepstakes (highest scores possible across the board) in competition, I managed to not lose my voice despite a cold, a major presentation and said singing competition (first soprano, whaaaat), did not fail on a debate assignment, and had a rather successful Day of Silence, in which I spoke only twice (each time apologies muttered instinctively). Woot. Now, to meet my other RP obligations.
God, it feels so good to actually do things. I love you guys, you know that?

Reactions: Craftsdwarf
I'll have my final posts up tomorrow^^.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Alrightie, it's not great, but it's there. I apologize for my horrible ability to post within reasonable time spans.
However, all of this absence was not in vain. Allow me to brag, for just a moment; my choir group got sweepstakes (highest scores possible across the board) in competition, I managed to not lose my voice despite a cold, a major presentation and said singing competition (first soprano, whaaaat), did not fail on a debate assignment, and had a rather successful Day of Silence, in which I spoke only twice (each time apologies muttered instinctively). Woot. Now, to meet my other RP obligations.
God, it feels so good to actually do things. I love you guys, you know that?

So happy for you! :3 And your post was great. Since I'm wrapping things up, I'm gonna have Momoko do what she does best.

So happy for you! :3 And your post was great. Since I'm wrapping things up, I'm gonna have Momoko do what she does best.
Thank you. ^^ And alright.

Thank you. ^^ And alright.
Oh. I meant to ask, is Kaseyz going to post when I start the new school day? Is she still in?

Oh. I meant to ask, is Kaseyz going to post when I start the new school day? Is she still in?
Honestly, I have no idea. I can ask her again, but if she doesn't give me a set answer, I would say no. She is a bit flighty, so I wouldn't be too surprised if she has already abandoned the idea.

Honestly, I have no idea. I can ask her again, but if she doesn't give me a set answer, I would say no. She is a bit flighty, so I wouldn't be too surprised if she has already abandoned the idea.
Alright, lol.

I'll do my best to post after Wolf, but I might be kinda gone next week. Finals stuff.

So, should I post or rather wait for the IC weekend to end?

Wait for my next post moving things along, so the end of the weekend, next school day. Expect it Sunday night.

Okay no problems waiting, just checking.

I'm just now realizing the irony of making a character themed around rage when I myself have an explosively and violently short temper.

Also, posting. Should be up in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.