Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@dragonesper Maki-sensei is in east wing. :3 I'm only pointing it out because in my post Midori notes that she is in the east wing.

*bonks head into keyboard* Fixing it now, it's 1AM here and I'm gonna sleep after fixing it

Alright! Good night! :)

To post or not to post. :3

Just posted with Semine arriving. Not much as I didn't have much to go on as I didn't want to interject. Im off to bed now

So, my second post was too short?
I'm not a length snob, so it's fine. As long as I can read your post and it gives whoever you're interacting with something to work on, then I'm fine with what you've posted. Plus, it's understandable you're on a tablet.

(But no one liners - to everyone)

I'm not a length snob, so it's fine. As long as I can read your post and it gives whoever you're interacting with something to work on, then I'm fine with what you've posted. Plus, it's understandable you're on a tablet.

(But no one liners - to everyone)
It's possible the others might not share that view.

It's possible the others might not share that view.
Well, not everyone shares the same views. Just roleplay and if someone has an issue with it, you can choose to stay the same or push out more. I personally don't think about it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It's not the size of the post that matters it is the quality of the content :3
This is true. :)

But one-liners don't do it for me, so when it comes to that, it does matter to me. I like reading something that gives me a clear understanding of a character. Whether it's three sentences or several paragraphs.

Seems that only a few of us are brave enough to instigate interactions. I'm . . . not one of those few.

XD. We'll see soon enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.