Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
*evil grin* You think I'd waste such a wonderful rivalry we took the effort to make? :p

Oh, and about halfway on the list now

Working on mine now. Not feeling the greatest so it'll likely take awhile.

0_0 that smile xD. @SailorMoon Pandora is about to be a little mean towards the famous girl, that's what she's going to call her from now on even though she knows her name lol.

Pandora's voice *Yeah I'm jealous of a pink primadonna washed up lip singer* Watching Mean Girl youtube videos to get inspiration, I like playing a bratty mean char in real I'm like one of the nicest people ever xD.

Sports Clubs      
Martial Arts Club Hayashi Fuji (3rd year) Kuruseida Semine (3rd year) Eile Mizer (3rd year) Saito Midori (2nd year) Takenaka Chiharu (2nd year) Kuroki Kaori (1st year)
Dance Akemi Nagi (3rd year) Victoria von Leblos (3rd year) Takenaka Chiharu (2nd year) Hayley Stein (2nd year) Hanamori Yukiko (1st year)  
Track Hayashi Fuji (3rd year) Kawamura Kimiko (1st year) Ienobu Makioko (1st year) Shirakawa Airi (1st year)    
Fencing Moriyama Kureha (2nd year) Kuroki Kaori (1st year)        
Cheerleading Kasane Kaoru (1st year) Pandora Fairchild (1st year)        
Basketball Kuruseida Semine (3rd year) Saito Midori (2nd year)        
Volleyball Mihara Ririka (3rd year) Iguchi Matsuri (1st year)        
      Liberal Arts      
Music Club Kuruseida Semine (3rd year) Hayley Stein (2nd year) Takenaka Chiharu (2nd year) Moriyama Kureha (2nd year) Kasane Kaoru (1st year) Pandora Fairchild (1st year)
Theater Club Akemi Nagi (3rd year) Victoria von Leblos (3rd year) Muto Asami (2nd year) Ienobu Makioko (1st year) Pandora Fairchild (1st year)  
Anime Club Mihara Ririka (3rd year) Eile Mizer (3rd year) Hanamori Yukiko (1st year) Ienobu Makioko (1st year)    
Literature Club Victoria von Leblos (3rd year) Hiramoto Hideyo (3rd year) Muto Asami (2nd year) Arisoto Yuki (2nd year) Kawamura Kimiko (1st year)  
Art Club Muto Asami (2nd year) Shirakawa Airi (1st year)        
Ikebana Club Aino Momoko (3rd year) Kuroki Kaori (1st year)        
Tea Ceremony Club Moriyama Kureha (2nd year) Arisoto Yuki (2nd year) Iguchi Matsuri (1st year) Shirakawa Airi (1st year)    
Orchestra Aino Momoko (3rd year) Arisoto Yuki (2nd year)        
Etiquette Aino Momoko (3rd year)          
Computer Club Iguchi Matsuri (1st year)          
Doujinshi Club Mihara Ririka (3rd year) Saito Midori (2nd year)        

Last edited by a moderator:
Whee, five people in the music club~ Time to make a band~

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Pandora's voice *Yeah I'm jealous of a pink primadonna washed up lip singer* Watching Mean Girl youtube videos to get inspiration, I like playing a bratty mean char in real I'm like one of the nicest people ever xD.
Except Momoko isn't a singer. She's a violinist. :3

@dragonesper Thanks so much! :)

No problem, I just hope it'll help you in placing club meetings :p

Yeah I just read the bio over well fake violinist...see now thats not as funny xD.

A purely instrumental idol? Guess she has some very...interesting playing poses then.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Momoko is not a purely instrumental idol, but she's not a singer. Did you guys read her CS? >_>

She's a famous violinist, but the reason she is so famous is because the music industry capitalizes off of her kawaii youthfulness. She branched out and endorses products, and also has sponsors. Now she has merchandise, does guest appearances on shows, and interviews. She also composes music, so - yeah.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Well I posted^^.

Also, @dragonesper can you send me the code for that chart? :<

@~!Mr. Day Dreamer!~ Pandora is such a punk lol. She insults someone and rushes off to class.

@SailorMoon Well that's how she works rofl. Just wait until people see her in battle then you'll think different.

So, she does handshake events? And provocative advertisements? And swimwear modelling? Kay den.

And yeah, Pandora's such a punk. Like those teenagers who egg your house while you're asleep, because they don't want to get their ass beat.

So, she does handshake events? And provocative advertisements? And swimwear modelling? Kay den.

And yeah, Pandora's such a punk. Like those teenagers who egg your house while you're asleep, because they don't want to get their ass beat.
Swimwear modeling, yes. She probably already has her own swimwear line. She probably shakes hands with people, but no provocative advertisements. Maybe I'll have her branch off into singing during the roleplay. :>

And see, @~!Mr. Day Dreamer!~ , Pandora is a punk. Momoko would have kicked her ass and she ran away with her tail between her legs.

Oh ho, now I actually have justification as to why Katsuo knows her.

Status
Not open for further replies.