Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here is my char.

snow_winter_by_ekoirasuto-d4kjnsy.jpg

Name: Totsuno Rakashi

Year: second

Alias: Polaris

Height: 1,71m

Weight: 68kg

Element: Ice

Personality:
Sanguine by nature, Totsuno´s most characteristic trait is her specific sense of humour. There is a some kind of joke or commentary in almost every sentence she says and even in the direst situation, she uses her humour as her strongest weapon. Despite this, Totsuno is not really an overly friendly or smiling person, she is actually pretty grumpy and isn´t afraid to say what she think about people. Also despite the nature of her element, she hates winter and cold weather in general.

Bio:
Totsuno is a single children raised only by her mother. Because of this, her mother had to work for two and often left Totsuno on her own, causing her to grow little bit more autonomous and some would even say selfish. Aside from that, her life was pretty casual until she discovered her magical abilities and applied to the Elite Magical Academy. She was, to her immense surprise, accepted and tries to prove her worth since then.

Extracurricular Activities:
Softball and orchestra

Magical Girl Abilities:

Minor:
Ice fang - shoots a long and sharp icicle like projectile
Frostbite - intense stream of ice and snow that blinds enemies and stops projectiles
Winter claws - nails transformed into glacial edges

Medium:
Frost armour - she is able to cover certain part of her body with ice-like plates that provide protection without limiting her mobility too much
Avalanche - a limited wall of snow and ice pushing and drowning everything in its path

Major:
Blizzard - a literal snow storm that limits enemy´s visibility, accompanied by sharp hailstones

Costume:
magical_girl_juvia_by_shynii-d6100p9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, is there a possibility for an ikebana or floral club of some kind? A film club, or theater club. Maybe even a tea ceremony club of sorts, etiquette, dancing, cooking. (just throwing a few ideas out there)

By the way, is there a possibility for an ikebana or floral club of some kind? A film club, or theater club. Maybe even a tea ceremony club of sorts, etiquette, dancing, cooking. (just throwing a few ideas out there)
Yes! I added basic clubs, but people are free to create whatever club they see fit for their characters. I'll add those to the roster. The only issue is you might get bored if another person doesn't join said clubs. :<

@Sison Accepted! Just for weight could you add the measurements for 68?

Well I know it could be boring for a while, but at the same time, it creates more options as well :) You could of course make etiquettes, cooking, and the like part of the regular curriculum since this is an elite girls' school.

Hmm, gone through all mental possibilities and I've decided to go with Stone Princess and will add this little tidbit to her bio: "Before she started to think of her brother as a creep she often played Magical Girl with him, nicknamed as Bunny Honey."

EDIT: Went with Stone Valkyrie instead, fit the image she has.

Well I know it could be boring for a while, but at the same time, it creates more options as well :) You could of course make etiquettes, cooking, and the like part of the regular curriculum since this is an elite girls' school.
I've added it as clubs. :3 That way people are free to pick and choose. Though, I'll probably have Home Ec. as a class, maybe. Since home ec goes over a lot of stuff, and it would be a fun, interactive class to have right?

What's the maximum amount of extra curricular activities one can take? Some have one, some have two at the moment, but would three or four be alright too.

And the uniforms, while I like them and some more than others, it is unclear at the moment about whether or not they can pick and choose which variation they might want, or if there are certain rules applied to them (like I once had a story where the lower classes had a different uniform than the highest classes. Or elites were granted with special outfits in special colors.
Just throwing out a few things :)

I hope I dont' sound like I'm trying to rush you or anything, but do you have an approximate kind of time when you will be finished with schedules or dorms? Or are you waiting for a certain amount of people before you get to all that jazz?

What's the maximum amount of extra curricular activities one can take? Some have one, some have two at the moment, but would three or four be alright too.

And the uniforms, while I like them and some more than others, it is unclear at the moment about whether or not they can pick and choose which variation they might want, or if there are certain rules applied to them (like I once had a story where the lower classes had a different uniform than the highest classes. Or elites were granted with special outfits in special colors.
Just throwing out a few things :)
Yeah. You can wear any outfit - it's all in uniform. You don't have to wear them all, it's more of a 'personality' type deal, I suppose. I liked them all so my second character will probably rotate outfits. When I wore uniforms to school we had specific colors and different sets we could wear, so I was inspired by that. I'm going to limit it to 1 sport and 2 clubs. I'll add that.

I hope I dont' sound like I'm trying to rush you or anything, but do you have an approximate kind of time when you will be finished with schedules or dorms? Or are you waiting for a certain amount of people before you get to all that jazz?
I would like more people to join first before I post it, since the characters will be roomed together. :3 No worries, I won't wait too long to start the roleplay as I know people lose interest fast. But I'm going to see if more people will bite before I work on that.

Reactions: Collapse
Hm now the tough choice of going for etiquettes or tea ceremony XD (ikebana's already on the list)
What would you say would be a better one for a girl that's quiet and shy, and mistaken for the 'cold distant unapproachable beauty'

Hm now the tough choice of going for etiquettes or tea ceremony XD (ikebana's already on the list)
What would you say would be a better one for a girl that's quiet and shy, and mistaken for the 'cold distant unapproachable beauty'
Mmmmm. Etiquette, I think. :3 It'll be where all of the Ojou-sama hang out. :p

Etiquette had my favor as well by now so that's good ^-^ And well... this girl might not quite fit in with any of te 'groups' since she's misunderstood as something she didn't intend to be XD (She's shy, was looking for a way to answer someone when she first met her classmates, but it was interpreted as a cold glare, and from there on things kind of spun out of control. XD)

Etiquette had my favor as well by now so that's good ^-^ And well... this girl might not quite fit in with any of te 'groups' since she's misunderstood as something she didn't intend to be XD (She's shy, was looking for a way to answer someone when she first met her classmates, but it was interpreted as a cold glare, and from there on things kind of spun out of control. XD)
Lol. Well, it will be fun having everyone think she's a meanie.

I'd actually go with tea ceremony since silence and serenity are key factors next to strict etiquette. I'm going to add it to mine since she likes tea.

By the way, I'm going to be updating the elements list, and elaborating more on them. :) Not that anyone needs me to elaborate, but yeah.

Well she already is part of the ikebana club so that's one quiet one, and yeah the silence and serenity of the tea ceremony had me thinking too, which is why I thought about that one too....

Asami, brown
Name:
Muto Asami

Year:
Second

Alias:
Sepia

Height:
5'10

Weight:
142lbs

Element:
Time and Space

Personality:
Asami while not necessarily shy, is reserved. She doesn't mind if she's alone, or if she's in a group. Don't misunderstand, she likes company. But she doesn't need it to flourish. She loves timeless things, perhaps this is because of her powers. But she loves how seem things just seem to be eternal. it's not uncommon to see her with nose stuffed in a book or see her scribbling in a notebook. Asami is kind on default, thinking that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Even though she is kind by nature, she also has a vindictive temper. If you've wronged her in some way she will pay you in kind. but on the same side, if you've done good by her, she will do good by you.

Bio:
Asami is from a family on the wealthy side of middle class. Her mother is a foreigner from England and her father is Japanese. She has a younger sister who's just turned seven, she doesn't know if her sibling has developed powers of her own yet or not though. She's not often home. Ever since she turned 11, with the more obvious development of her powers, her parents have sent her away to boarding schools. After she heard of the Academy, she applied immediately, not even bothering to ask her parents until after the application was sent off. She's been attending since she was 14.

• Literature Club
  • Art Club
  • Theater Club

Magical Girl Abilities:
Minor:
  • Fast Forward: Asami can make herself, or another single target, move through time at a faster rate then everything around her, making her appear as if she were a character on a movie that was fast forwarding.
  • Slow Down: The opposite of fast forward, this makes Asami or her target progress through time slower than everyone around her.
  • Quick Shot: Fire a bullet faster than a bullet would normally fire. Depending on the amount of speed it can get by how Asami affects the time around it, decides how much extra damage it does. (She has yet to break the sound barrier)
  • Jump: Asami and/or her target can "jump" into a space as long as Asami can see it. (this happens instantaneously)

Medium:
  • Pause: Completely freezes time to a maximum of half an hour (after 30 minutes the ability stops when Asami passes out)
  • Bring a Friend: Asami can alter time for three more people other than herself. However, the amount of time the ability gets depleted per person. (ex: if Asami brings one friend along, the duration of the ability is halved, if she brings two, its divided by three.)
  • Teleport: As long as Asami can picture it in ehr mind, she can teleport herself or her target or a group. (the distance decreases with the more targets being teleported) Limit: By herself, she can't teleport anywhere ten miles outside of Japan. Her range loses 20 miles for every target that makes the trip. Teleporting take time, about 10 second per mile)

Major:
  • Redo!: Asami can transport herself back in time up to an hour ago. She can only bring one other person, and like her previous time abilities, the limit is halved.
Costume:
MyStyle11_zps9be873bd.jpg

Fuji, Gold
Name:
Hayashi, Fuji

Year:
Third

Alias:
Savage

Height:
5'7

Weight:
136 lbs

Element:
Animals

Personality:
Fuji dosen't talk much, however she makes up with it with very expressive facial expressions and actions. The girl is smarter than she comes across as. Animals love her, but she dosen't quite 'click' with people as well. But once you get through to her she becomes a lot like a loyal pet dog. she will never betray a friend unless it is well deserved and shes been pushed past her breaking point. She will always shower her friends with love, affection, and kindness. She goes beyond above and out of her way for her friends. However, on the flip side of this, she is very territorial of the people she care for her, her things, and her spaces. Probably because of her affinity for animals, but she's unconsciously picked up and began using a lot of mannerisms seen with animals. (ex: baring her teeth like a dog, rubbing her cheek on someone like a cat)

As a magical girl, her personality switches and she gets a lot harsher and she embraces the harsh names given to her over her past. She becomes a savage, a monster, a demon. Her distaste violence becomes a love for it. But she manages to funnel all of that darkness into something productive and for a good cause. She also becomes a lot more...dominant(?) in this form, taking what she wants, or pushing her will unto others.

Bio:
Fuji grew up in an orphanage. She doesn't know who her parents are or what happened to them and the rumor at the orphanage was that they found her in Aokigahara. (Suicide Forest) Fuji has demonstrated some of her abilities since far before she can remember. She was moved around from place to place after people noticed this. Some of them even began to call her a monster or demon. The girl bottled this up and withdrew from people. Finally, the last orphanage she was in heard of the school and got her signed up right away. The school has since become Fuji's home.

Track
Martial Arts Club
(leaving this slot open for right now)

Magical Girl Abilities:
Minor:
  • Beastly Amazon: This is more of a passive ability that's usually in effect: when she transforms, she grows to be six foot tall and her senses, strength, and speed all increase from her normal human state.
  • Scratch: Fujis hands become beastly claws of massive proportions, perfect for slashing and hacking.
  • Summon Ally: Summons a random beast from anywhere in the world to fight alongside her.
  • Aspect of the Beast: Will take on an aspect of an animal she chooses (ex: eyes of a hawk, strength of a bear, Nose of a hound, ect.)
Medium:
  • Berserker: Fuji goes into bloodlust mode, her skin toughens and it becomes much harder to hurt her. Gains four random Beast Aspects Downside: her capability for thought process slows down into a animalistic state.
  • Shift: Fully shifts over into an animal shape, if she stays in this shape for over an hour her thought process begins to drop into animalistic.
  • Summon Pack: Lets her summon up to five beast allies.
  • Human's Bite: Attacks made with her spear multiply dealt damage by two.
Major:
  • Night Strike: Affects the area around the target(s) up to fifty feet. It'll seem as if it is night, pitch black. The targets will hear howls, growls and other beast noises before what appears to be glowing eyes start to appear around them. Then those phantom beasts attack the target(s).
  • Hunting Frenzy: She needs to catch her targets scent. But after she does so she goes into hunting mode, and she will not stop until her target is found. In this mode she does not need sleep, food, or water. But as soon as this ability ends, normal effects that should have happened during that time, happen all at once. (Ex: if she went three weeks without food or water, when the ability ended, she'd probably need to be hospitalized if she didn't die on the spot.) After she uses this ability she cannot stop it until her query is found.

Costume:
women%20video%20games%20league%20of%20legends%20fur%20artwork%20spears%20ponytails%20nidalee%204654x2503%20wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_39.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm good thing I didn't go with Space/Time powers for my char XD that would have been a bummer otherwise.
(I love Space-Time Continuum powers)

Reactions: Silver and envogue
Status
Not open for further replies.