Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have plans to have Momoko's next skill be music based lol. Her element is going to be branch off eventually.

O u O

That comp teach looks hella scary. Like hot scary.

Uuowhhh....

Like, dominatrix scary.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
And I'm seeing all these new characters popping up everywhere, and I have the urge to do so too.

But well, how many characters do we have in totally right now? Like, adding in the ones that planning or W.I.P.?
How many people are making 2nd/3rd/4th character?
Are we planning on getting some new blood in or what?

Nobody can haz a fourth character. :3 But I think @AngelicFusion is making one, and Shattered is working on one. Wolf submitted one and it got accepted. I think Karo said a friend was joining, and the person that submitted a CS hasn't gotten back to me on the corrections I asked for.

Beware for I have brought along the weapon of this rp demise. The wall-o-text 3000!

slow%2Bclap%2B2.gif

Oh god. Eile and Semine, dat lesbian bed death doe. :p What's next, a U-haul?

Reactions: Raiden
One True Pairing.

Nobody can haz a fourth character. :3 But I think @AngelicFusion is making one, and Shattered is working on one. Wolf submitted one and it got accepted. I think Karo said a friend was joining, and the person that submitted a CS hasn't gotten back to me on the corrections I asked for.

I have decided to stick with Semine and Nataliya.

Not the most extravagant reply. Still kinda feeling off from family stuff (just look at my posts in the ranting thread for a general idea). I'm back to my usual level of activity in a few days tops.

Appearance:
4EzFYKq.jpg
Name: Suki BoomBoom
Year: Third
Alias:
Poseidon's Mistress
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 135LBS.
Element: Water
Personality: Seductive | Flirty | Brave | Badass | Real | Trusting | Loyal | Outgoing | Determined | Strong | Cocky | Confident(Boarder Line Conceited)
When it comes to Suki, she knows what she wants and she goes for it. Suki doesn't let anything or anyone hold her back, she will tell you how she feels. If you don't like her delivery, then you shouldn't have called for her to send it. Suki is loyal to the ones she gets loyalty back. Suki is a badass girly girl with a tomboy edge. She can hang with the snobby prissy girls, just the same way with the sporty manly girls. As long as you aren't drama filled, Suki will chill with you. Just like the oceans Suki controls, she is cool, calm, and collected. Sometimes she does get pissed off and you better watch out if she has her hatred targeted on you. Suki is also a big time flirt, there isn't many girls who have her body type in Japan. She uses her Amazon Height and Curves for days body, when everything else fails. Sometimes she just flirts for fun.
Bio: Before Suki was Suki BoomBoom, the international Popstar, she was Suki Hamamoto. Suki is the second oldest of a 5 children household. She is the only girl, so she had to rough it out with the boys. Thanks to her brothers, Suki has that badass "don't fuck with me" attitude. Thanks to her mother, Suki also has that seductive sexy side. Suki's mother was a stripper and she met Suki's father when he came to the club she worked at.

They didn't expect to fall in love with each other. It happened and they ended up with five beautiful kids. When Suki was little, she would sing and rap to every song on the T.V., Suki was a natural. Maybe it was because of her rough life, that music was the only way Suki could escape it all.

Then when she found out she had badass magical girl powers, she was even more hype about it. Thanks to her voice and style and her powers, Suki has become a superstar. She's only 18 and more then half of the world knows, who she is. Suki's stardom skyrocketed, after her first hit song "Suki BoomBoom Loves To Party" hit number one on the International Billboard Charts.

Suki could care less about people going crazy over her, she loves the fame of course, but Suki loves her craft more. She also loves her powers, she started at the academy when she was 16, now she's in her third year. Her powers have gotten stronger and she has gotten wiser and even more abrupt and rough. Etiquette Club does not seem to be helping her at all.
Extracurricular Activities: Martial Arts | Music Club | Etiquette Club
Magical Girl Abilities:
Minor:
[spoili]Aquakinesis-Suki can create, shape and manipulate water.
F
ormulated Water Blasts-Suki releases blasts of water in a form of a creature or object.
Water Cutting-Suki uses water to slice enemies.
Water Ball Projection-Suki can create and launch spheres of water.
[/spoili]
Medium:[spoili]
Hydrokinetic Surfing-Suki controls the water in a way that increases her ability to move and/or maneuver either by granting her abilities that she otherwise lack or allowing her to ignore normally needed equipment.
Hydroportation-Suki can teleport via water, merging into a body of water of any size and appearing anywhere else from the same element.
Water Pillar Projection-Suki can project water pillars.
Water Spike Projection-Suki can project water spikes.

[/spoili]
Major:[spoili]Tsunami Generation-Suki can call forth huge water waves to crash down at her targets, washing everything away in a powerful torrent.
Aquatic Adaptation-Suki is able to survive and adapt to underwater environments, being able to breathe water in lieu of, or along with, a gaseous breathing medium, to swim well and to endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures. She is able to use her senses to perceive normally regardless of the distortion/pressure of the water, possibly including ignoring various impurities that would otherwise reduce the visibility.
[/spoili]
Costume:[spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Suki's hair and whole appearance changes into a beautiful sea goddess.
Theme Song:
R
egular:[spoili]
[/spoili]
Sad:[spoili]
[/spoili]
Pissed Off:[spoili]
[/spoili]
Battle Mode:[spoili]
[/spoili]

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelic Fusion
So what do you all think of Suki?

I don't really think Ocean Manipulation is a medium skill. It encompasses everything in the ocean and imo it's too OP, and kind of vague since it controls literally everything. Like, you state all the things that Suki can do with water which means she has way more skills than any of the other characters. It would basically be like if someone put on their CS "Can control everything about their element and things associated with it." I'm looking for skills that are at least a little specific in what they do.

Edit: To clarify, it's fun to make someone who can control everything about an element, but I'm interested in girls that don't control everything about it, but use it to their advantage and can come up with creative spells and attacks with it? Do you all understand what I mean? So, that's what I'm asking for, is to water it down and create skill sets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.