Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unless her heart is stopped, Matsuri can't help with any magic, but I'll read up and see if I can get an idea.

Actually, wait, is lightning magic defibrillation a bad idea? I don't know, I'm not a magical girl doctor.
Well, fortunately that isn't the case, but you might be able to wake her up so she can heal herself.

That... might work if we kill Luna. >_>

• Thank You
Reactions: Craftsdwarf
Actually, defibrilators stop the heart briefly. It's a common myth that they're used to restart a stopped heart, but they're meant to stop a heart that's going out of control somehow. The idea is you stop the heart for an instant and when it starts beating again, it'll pick up its normal rhythm instead of whatever it was doing.

Ohh. I know they're used on living people as well, but never knew that was the reason. :) Cool.

I look forward to it.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
And I'm awake (groggy as hell though, and hungry) and after coffee and foodstuffs I'll be writing that post for Ririka

I've been wanting to work on the scene where Kira is confronted for being out of uniform. Can we work together to create the scene over Google docs so I can use it to start the next school day?
@Sailor Moon

I wonder. Do any other characters have temper tantrum buttons?
Pandora: Annoying People. Messing Up Her Hair. Fat People. People Who Tell Her What To Do. Dumb People. More Dumb People. Most People. A lot of People.

Akiko: Missed with Nature of course.

@Sailor Moon I can make a third char now right?

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
@Shattered♦Secrets™ Yes. As long as you can keep up with it. :)

Luna, hmm. I'm not sure if I wanna do a collaborative post for an NPC. I gave everyone permission to control the NPCs so that I don't have to do things like that and they can build their own stories with them.

Go ahead and repost the CS so I can link it to the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.