Elements Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
The head snapped at her but reluctantly obeyed. They only really seemed to have control of themselves while the wings and tails were both under her own control.

==

"Yeah, them. Those myrderous things inside...do you think you could help me get back to the base? I'm a good shot- even if you're holding me up by my other arm, I can handle myself..." He said, his lips were cracked and dusty. He looked like he had been through hell and back.

==

Kesar flung into Izana as a dragon and transformed into a Death Knight after tackling him. He drew his sword and struck Izana's arm so many times that the sword broke against Izana's bones. Then, he raised his hands and expelled huge bursts of fire aimed directly at Izana's eyes.

Izana yowls as his arm is rendered useless, Closing his eyes to block the flames, though not really worrying about them all that much. He looks at Kesar and snarls, trying to get him off, a fairly easy victory for the Death Knight at this point, with one arm closed and his eyes temporarily closed.

Reactions: Maddeline
That was convenient. She flew back up to the helicopter. Hopefully they wouldn't freak out...eh, who was she kidding. They were going to be quite in shock, but she couldn't just hide from her only allies, right?

---

Well, whatever they were, as long as she had her magic power she was...ah right. Kay wasn't there. No transformation and crazy magic. No matter. Rhododactylos nodded in response to the man and helped him up. "Where is the base?"

Status
Not open for further replies.