Elements Divided

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon touching Corbin, a spark of blue energy jolted off the girl's body and struck Kay so hard that she hit the side of the helicopter- and fell out.
Glassman reached for her, and tried to slow her down, but her body weight dislocated his shoulder due to the speed she was flung out at. Gravity began doing its thing, and her skin began to feel like it was ripping apart. Her body ached, and she got a skull splitting headache...her shoulder bones broke horribly with an ungodly amount of pain and speed...
And then she hit the ground...but harmlessly hit the snow and she could feel
The cold through her feet. Her clothes were ripped into tattered pieces all around her, and THERE WERE TWO SNAKE HEADS ATTACHED TO HER SHOULDERS!. but, where were her shoulders? Or arms even? They were gone. Instead, she had wings and a tail and large spiky feet...she was a mirror image of the three headed golden creature that attacked the group earlier...

===

A paladin looked at seer, and spoke. But his voice was not that of a mortal- it was KORD'S! His eyes became misty white and shiny.
"You have laid the seeds for a war your ancestors will honor for generations. You have gained my favor, despite not even directly killing!"
Seer then looked down at his nephew, confused, and back to the paladin, who was back to normal and continued healing.
"Sounds like that was your answer"

He sighs a bit and Looms from the paladin, Too seer. "I suppose so... But.... I don't want a war.... Let alone one fought in my name or for my ancestors to honor for any amount of time... I'f I have the favor of a god, Though, I will not fight it. It could come in useful some day. Kord, If you can still hear me, Will you heed my call if I should come to need your aid?" Remaining respectful and diplomatic, Despite being absolutely terrified at the recent turn of events.

Reactions: Maddeline
The paladin transformed into a misty form of a shirtless, hundred foot tall man with a beautiful and flawless golden colored beard. The beard went down to the man's chest, and he had long flowing hair as well. He wasn't ripped, but he was a mountain of muscle and hearty fat. In his left hand, a war axe and his right a war hammer.
"I'll aid you whenever you need me. Now, up and at 'em", he said, with a strange human dialect accent.
He reared back, and struck Izana with the hammer. Izana was his with the force of a thousand earthquakes, and once the hit connected, he was completely healed and the paladin was a paladin again.

The seer and the other paladin were completely unaware of what had happened- the gods sometimes would only speak to an individual one on one and stop time to communicate and so on.
"I hope he answered in a way you like", Seer said with a huff.

Reactions: FireDrake150
Izana nearly passes out from the force of the impact, But due to it's healing properties he doesn't and, Rather, Is all the better for it. Looking at the two, He notices the two don't seem to have seen it happen. "I suppose it counts, Yes, Uncle. I'm Sorry If I'm not the prince you wanted... I guess I'm too nice... But all things considered, We're going to have a lot of work to do in thr near future.... especially if I function as your ambassador to the AMF... "

"You're going to learn to fight, boy. Not to make you a warrior against your wishes, but because you'll need it for defense. Sometimes, you can use your powers to kill to save the life of someone you care. I wish I had had that opportunity- maybe I could have saved our family. It was my fault for letting them slip into the life of luxury. They forgot the age of fighting tooth and nail for all that we had and I'll be damned if I let you succumb to the same fate. You are dragon- and we are the strongest creatures there are...not counting those giant monsters that those humans fight constantly", Seer said adding slight humor to the end of his speech. His Paladins exited and see began to stroll down the hallway obviously built just for him. Bouts of hot lava would spurt out from tiny rock cracks but it appeared enchanted and would seemed to energize the two if splashes of it hit them.

Walks alongside him, nodding. "I think I can accept that, I never like Fighting, But using it to protect another... That is something I can get behind Whole-heartedly. I have to Ask, Uncle, W-what or who killed our family, and Why? I don't mean to hunt them down, But I'd like to know WHY they had to perish, If you knoe the reason.... Maybe so I can protect my new ones better... " He tajes a breath and smiles at the thought of possibly no longer being useless." He jumps thr first time a jet hits him, But relaxes a little, Using his wind to adjust the sprayto be more adequately to his tastes.

"Well, when I disappeared the state was in chaos. My general decided it would be better to seize power than let your father have it. The Death Knights started as those who stayed loyal to me- and were reduced to deceptive guerrillas over the centuries. Anywho, your father and mother put up a valiant fight. I was forced to watch it all happen from the aether- trapped in my gem, I could not save our family. They were overrun by my former army. There was a brief civil war but it subsided because you had thought to have been dead- without a leftover royal bloodline, there was no reason to fight. That general died, thankfully. Kesar slain him in fair combat. However Kesar was forced to retreat, as he had brothers and daughters and so on. Queen Legend is actually my former general's granddaughter. There are rumors of another granddaughter but again, mostly rumors. Something about her being born from an egg but not having a dragon form and being a perpetual human. Tragic- such frail creatures"

He said, as they walked. The doors opened to reveal multiple races and dragons in human from practicing martial arts on eschother and hitting each other with long staffs. They were balancing over boiling water, dancing through fire and hitting solid brick and breaking it.
"This is the home of my death knight warriors- where they train"
All of the beings took a bow, raised a shield with a symbolic image of the seer on it, and yelled, "HUAH!", before resuming training.
"I'm sure you can learn a thing or two"

He nods, Sighing a bit. "I see....Thank you, it all makes more sense now, but yes, I can confirm these rumors about the seccond granddaughter, but I haven't actually met her to my knowledge, so I Cannot say where she is, who she is, or any of the rest." He looks at them, Watching a bit, Not really wishing to be asked to fight directly with any of them, though it may come to where seer HAS to make Izana and them spar to both test his skills as well as find something that works out better for him, his strengths, weaknesses, and the like. As he realizes that his disappearance, like that of the Avatar from the old Human TV show, had caused Legend's rise to power, he lets out a sigh. "...I'll do my best not to let my own fears and cowardice get in the way again, and lead the world into such a terrible state, Uncle."

(lol I get the impression of Seer as Iroh and Izana as more Chill Zuko. XD)

"You would've been killed all the same. Do not blame yourself. In the end, you might just get your chance to be king", and then the Seer disappeared into mist and an armored actual death knight stepped forward. He had fronted his soul, unlike the others.

"I am Kesar. Your training starts now. You may make the first move", he said, drawing his large sword and then removing his cape with his flexible metal gauntlets. His helmet antlers gave a certain mystique about the experienced warrior; almost like an affirmation of his skill.

F-first? I don't really think Attacking someone with armour while I am just bare scales is all that wise, But Alright.... " He spits a fireball at his own chest, Igniting himself in a fire shield, Manipulating thr flames by manipulating the winds around them. After studying the knight in front of him, He makes an attempt to spear with his tail.

The tail went through the armored death knight, who hit the ground, slumping over with a massive hole in his chest.

Squeeks, Running over to him, Trying to see if he is okay, Throwing away all caution. "Hey... Are you okay?!?!??!?" Feeling guilty for possibly having killed him.

A sword was rammed through Izana's shoulder and the Death Knight sprang up with unimaginable vigor. Before he could do anything, the Death Knight had become a demonic dragon and bathed Izana in molten lava- the demon dragon's alternative to fire breath. He made a quick right claw slash, aimed at Izana's face...

Izana Yelps as the blade pierces his scales and renders his shoulder useless. The sapphire dragon shakes the lava off as best he can, Not affected by the short term contact, But the claw connects with his face, and he pulls back and closes his eyelid in time to save his eye, But still lets out a sharp yelp and a snarl, Using his anger and channeling it into winds, Creating gusts of hurricane force winds that he cannot control, blowing around the room, With the two dragons caught in the center of the storm.

Upon touching Corbin, a spark of blue energy jolted off the girl's body and struck Kay so hard that she hit the side of the helicopter- and fell out.
Glassman reached for her, and tried to slow her down, but her body weight dislocated his shoulder due to the speed she was flung out at. Gravity began doing its thing, and her skin began to feel like it was ripping apart. Her body ached, and she got a skull splitting headache...her shoulder bones broke horribly with an ungodly amount of pain and speed...
And then she hit the ground...but harmlessly hit the snow and she could feel
The cold through her feet. Her clothes were ripped into tattered pieces all around her, and THERE WERE TWO SNAKE HEADS ATTACHED TO HER SHOULDERS!. but, where were her shoulders? Or arms even? They were gone. Instead, she had wings and a tail and large spiky feet...she was a mirror image of the three headed golden creature that attacked the group earlier...

Well crap. She was falling. "Whoooaaaa-"

But surprisingly, she hadn't fallen. Well, she did, but it didn't hurt. That was convenie-

"WHAT ON EARTH?!"

She didn't take her new "form" well. Was this what those people earlier were talking about? Not human anymore? "What the heck is happening..."

She decided to see if she was in control of the snake heads. Having snakes so close was a little disconcerting...

They hissed but reluctantly obeyed- they seemed to have minds of their own. This was a democratic system more than anything, it seemed. The left head opened its mouth and it spat a lightning bolt that was aimed directly at the helicopter. It was flung more than anything, but it completely missed, luckily.

===

The demonic dragon transformed, and then raised his weapon- he flew backwards but dug the sword through the stone floor when he was able to reach it. He was able to secure himself into the stone, and held on with sheer strength.
"THATS...it...."

Izana Slowly approaches his foe, Smirking darkly. "Thought you had an easy opponent, didn't you? the unskilled fallen prince. One thing you need to know. NEVER piss off the wind, Whose temper can rival even the greatest firestorm." He launches flames into the wind, Creating a blazing inferno within the vortex created by the wind.

He transformed into a dragon, and then flew clockwise with the wind. His body of flans ignited further, and he leapt onto Izana, clamping his mouth shut with a muscular forelimb. Kesar's mouth opened and he released a gout of lava into Izana's face before leaping off and disappearing inside of Izana's own attack- using it as a smokescreen.

Izana yelps with surprise, Snarling, Digging himself a hole as he follows the currents with his eyes at the same pace, Starting from his point of entry, Not incapacitated yet, As that'd likely be the goal of the exercise. "Stop hiding, Come on out." he times a blast of lightning-like fire ahead of their current position in hopes of striking them unconsious.

"Great..." She wasn't exactly a fan of the new heads and especially her newly missing arms. But she'd have to deal.

Then one decided it'd launch lightning, somehow. "Ah! Stop that this instant!" she attempted to command the head. She couldn't have her new "companions" destroying her friends. She decided to try to fly using her wings and hopefully get back to the helicopter.

(I think you forgot about Rhoda's little quest lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.