Elements Divided

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
forgive my delay, I haven't been alerted by this since my last post or so so.... yeah. pardon a crap post to get alerted and back into swinging along.)

Izana looks around and groans, Having once again blacked out from the pain, and he tries to gain his bearings once again. "Where Am I? What happened? Did we.... Beat Ronin?"

(@FireDrake150 we can take a momentary pause so you can catch up, if you'd like. Just remember what page you are on and we can continue the side story with Rhododactylus)

(I don't want to stop everyone, and since the next day I actually have off isd Thursday, asking for a week isn't fair. I'll get caught up. Whenever I can.)

"What is that creature?!" she exclaimed, rushing towards the helicopter. She wasn't sure what to do, so she simply followed orders for now.

--

Fascinating. Was it undergoing metamorphosis? Though before she could investigate it further, she felt the substance on her head.

Normal people probably would've been grossed out. Rhododactylos didn't really mind. She touched it with her hand, rubbing her fingers together to get a feel for it, and looked up.

Corbin ran for the helicopter, turned and reached out a hand to help Kay up. The blades spun as fast as they could, going into take off as the bolts of lightening disrupted the local gravity, sending tanks off the ground or moving them. Those that were hit directly exploded into tiny fragments of twisted metal and plastic. As she was heading to the helicopter, however, a bolt almost struck Kay. She was flung into the air before crashing face first into the earth, however upon being injured by the kaiju, the golden dragon stopped its attack and seemed to be in pain. It let out a loud call, and began to release bolts away from Kay...
Corbin growled and ignited her hand.
"What the fuck is that? What the fuck?!?" She yelped out, flinging her hand around. The energy flung from her hand and burned a crater into the soil.
"still not the weirdest thing we've seen on this shit hole"

Kiryu activated it's boosters and jumped forward, toppling the dragon over. Without giving it a second to react, Kiryu's chest port opened and the hyper maser shot it's giant maser cannons into the dragon's torso- sending it back thousands of meters, scooting across the ground and leaving a dirt impact trail across the surface.

===

An adult form of the creature was directly above her. It opened its mouth, sending a square "tongue" like appendage that had teeth on the end into the solid steel building composite of the grate in front of her. The tongue went straight through the metal like it was nothing- it had missed going through Rhododactylus' head by mere centimeters.
The tongue went back to the creatures mouth, and it let out a hiss in anger that it missed, and then jumped backwards. The creature lifted its large knife point tail and lunged, obviously attempting to ram the tail through Rhododactylus and spear her to death.

"Woah!" After crashing into the ground, Kay slowly pushed herself up on her hands. "I was quite certain that did not hit me..." She shook her head quickly and scrambled back to her feet. Strangely, the dragon's attacks were now focused in a different direction. And Corbin through some fire at the ground. Was she sure she wasn't a mage?

"Corbin, what's going on?" she asked, hoping Corbin had a better grasp of the situation than herself.

--

Noticing the aggressive creature, Rhododactylos's eyes widened and she took a jump backwards of her own. She clenched her fists and a small aura of electricity surrounded her. Here she'd have trouble taking her familiar form, since Kay was nowhere near, but she could still use some of her power.
As the tail lunged towards her, she side stepped it and made a quick dash towards the creature, electric sparks left in her path as she moved. Once she got close, she turned her body and threw her fist towards the side of the creature's head, wanting to avoid its tongue.

Reactions: Maddeline
It's head was as hard as bone and proved tough to penetrate. Writhing in pain, it jumped back with a noticeable crack in its head- leaking fluorescent green blood. However, the blood was on Rhododactylus and proved to be an incredibly strong acid that began to eat away at her electrical aura before leaving deep acid burns on her knuckles. Luckily, this creature seemed very old- mismatched color patches on its skin. It was the elder of whatever was in the vent, which was likely why it came to the hiss so quickly.

===

Kiryu hit its rear leg boosters into overdrive, sending it back and closer to the AMF forces. Corbin extended her hand that hasn't shot the nuclear fireball to Kay again.
"Just hurry up! I have no clue what in the hell is happening!"

The golden dragon staggered, and began to push itself off the ground using its left and right head. The middle head let out one of its mysterious gravity changing lightning bolts- which struck Kiryu in the chest. The affected area danced with unknown energies that held electric properties, twisting and arcing across the torso armor.
The cyborg let out a battle cry of pain, but continued its retreat. The crawler and the AMF forces could most definitely outrun this thing, even if it did start to fly.

Jerome got on the helicopter's intercomn.
"Hurry up and get airborne! There's a blizzard co-bzzzzt-, get out of t-kwaghrhahaha-"

Indeed, a massive snowstorm was on its way- it was as tall as the mountains in the distance and as wide as the eye could see.
"KAY!" Corbin yelled hurridly. Her eyes light up an electric blue- flashing repeatedly due to her excitement.

Ouch. Rhododactylos quickly tried to shake off the blood on her skin. Her hands wouldn't be too useful for a little while, now. Whatever these creatures were, she had no idea how to deal with them. Fighting them hurt her even if she hurt them. Well, time to try to run somewhere else.

--

"Right!" Kay quickly took her hand and got back up. Kiryu didn't seem to be faring very well against this new foe, but she didn't have time to worry about that. A blizzard was coming.

But the look in Corbin's eyes was a bit off-putting. Her eyes lit up, and not like a normal person's. But, well, the blizzard took priority over this newfound strangeness in their bodies. She was on the helicopter in a second. "Let us be off, then!"

A different but identical creature jumped through a weakened section of the wall, parting it's arms in a threatening stance and hissing loudly. There seemed to be light, however, behind it- a potential escape.

====

The helicopter took off, and the entire ride was extremely shaky before it rose above the blizzard. Kitty was following with its jets on full blast- but seemed slower than usual.

"The tanks should be fine to drive through the blizzard- hopefully the snow and ice will ground the dragon thing or at least blind it. I just hope we didn't leave anyone beh-"
Corbin grabbed her head in pain. It was like a super migraine. She saw an island- from a tall perspective. A Godzilla- the first Godzilla, dip into the ocean and felt anguish. It was Kiryu. Though the perspective, and the emotions, didn't make sense- as she hadn't been alive when Kiryu was organic and had never even taken a vacation before.

When she opened her eyes, she was awkwardly holding her head and her pupils were horribly blood shot.

"My head...Jesus..."

There was no need to combat it to the death. If the light was what she thought it was, all she had to do was get around the creature. Thrusting her hand forward, she let loose a volley of electricity. It wasn't of a particularly high voltage, but as the light assaulted the creature Rhododactylos dashed around the creature, making for the light.

--

"I just wish I knew where Rhoda was," Kay sighed, worried about her familiar. She didn't get to think on it much as Corbin seemed to have a headache. "Are...are you alright, Corbin? You look quite anguished."

It hissed on brief agony- and as she dashed outwards she was greeted by, not an icy wasteland, but instead mountainous desert. The place she exited was a crashed vessel of some kind- pieces of it scattered about the area. Human blood was on the rocks and and- lots of dead bodies, perhaps 10 or 11, hard to tell due to how many pieces there were- but there was one perfectly intact body; it was covered in blood but had no wounds. A pistol was in the corpses left hand and an empty AKM rifle was in the right. They weren't just any humans, they were AMF. They either ended up there by the second portal or were teleported like Rhododactylus.

==

"I- I'm not sure...I don't feel well...", she said, before suddenly passing out.
A soldier in the helicopter restrained her thanks to quick reflexes.
"You're lucky we found you all! After the second set of wormholes opened, all of our navigation equipment stopped working. Kiryu even had a hard time rebooting."
A second soldier shook his head.
"This is why you're a private", he said, making a hand motion to Kay.
"Kiryu isn't really powered, per say. The energy is used for the weapons, but the machine can function without power just fine. There wasn't any rebooting- Kiryu just has zero restrictions for thirty minutes. It's not a problem because unless a verbal command is given, Kiryu doesn't figure that out. When Kiryu moves after a power outage, it turns over all of its energy generators- like a manual engine. Don't listen to that grunt- I'm an actual scientist. I mean, fuck, I helped build the thing. The name is Glassman, by the way", said the soldier in idly bright white clothing. He had a large Red Cross on his shoulder, helmet and chest piece that was not unlike a Christian Cross.
From the side of the helicopter a golden shimmer could be seen as Kiryu's electric eyes scrutinized the helicopter- investigating Corbin. It sensed something about her...

A desert and dead people. Not a good sign, though perhaps the creatures from earlier were already an indication of danger. Whatever crashed here was probably one of those vehicle things like Corbin's people had. Curious, she walked towards the intact body. It wasn't often someone died without any wounds. Poison? Internal damage? She decided to investigate the body.

--

"Corbin! Corbin!" Kay shouted, shaking Corbin as she passed out. "I...I see," she said, nodding as Glassman gave his explanation. Giving him a sheepish smile to try to pretend she'd understood, she then decided to look out the window. Lo and behold, Kiryu seemed to be looking in. It really was a thinking robot. "Is Kiryu supposed to be able to look at us like this?" she asked, pointing out the window. It was hard to tell exactly what Kiryu was looking at from inside, given its eyes were large to match the rest of it, but it was obviously something in the helicopter.

Forgive my absense. I think I am sufficiently up to date, however, I feel that there's nothing I can contribute to and they're leaving while Izana is Injured, so I conjecture that He tries to follow, falls behind, and either Legend or Seer find him alone. XD Give him something to do and then to catch up with them later.XD )))

Izana, having passed out for much of the events, wakes to sounds of conflict. Listening to the Helicopter, and looking outside as he sees those he was trying to work to befriend leaving, he lets out an anquished whimper, and crashes through the window, spitting fireballs at the creature in pursuit. Wincing at the extreme pain coming from his wing, it's not only visually clear from the sort of flight-limp he is giving, to the wince and the poor accuracy he is demonstrating from his norm, aiming for one of the creatures wings, and hitting its tail, barely, that he is in no condition to follow or put up a fight. when the pain becomes too much, he simply starts falling from the sky, the fall not enough to harm him further, but, once on the cold, solid ground, the dazed reptile starts running after the hellicopter, hoping to get it to wait for him. As he runs, however, he once again gets dizzy, both from the lack of food, the fatigue from the fight, and the pain from his injuries, he collapses. Watching the flying machine grow smaller and smaller, and as he feels more and more dizzy, he calls out weakly, in almost a whisper, "...Help me, ...Mulvulgein......." Before losing consiousness, in the middle of neutral territory, but alone, injured, and unconsious. Never a good position to be in, for anyone.

The hand of the corpse shot out, gripping Rhoda. The off hand drew the pistol, and luckily, the figure stopped before blowing her brains out.
"Shit...thought you were one of them...do you have any water? I can't walk...too thirsty...too tired...help", he said, in a raspy voice, releasing her.

==

"Well, I mean, it has the capacity to, but I don't know why it would...", Glassman said with a nod. He seems generally puzzled.

In the dark recesses of her mind, she saw it all. Hatching from an egg. Then, the various mutated wildlife trying to kill her- no, trying to kill him. These were Godzilla's memories. Years of experience in being a fighter until he was the best there was. He evolved to be the most brutal fighter ever. However, something was wrong. When his mother disappeared forever- he never socially matured. Always angry, always without guidance and acting on impulse. His rage was dumbfounding- the power it gave him was stupefying. He was in a perpetual stage of hurt.

==

The black dragon swooped down, catching his nephew and carrying him to the best of his ability. The Golden Dragon that tried to kill them all had ignored the attacks- it had three deathly heads that seemed to function independently and it was taller than Godzilla. It was a sight to behold.
"Stave your tiredness, Nephew. The void may kill"

He looks up to Seer, Caughing a Little, Relieved to be carried, as it hurts less, but lets out a slightly anguished whimper at the thought of fighting his fatigue. "But....Uncle....I'm tired....I haven't slept much as of late, and that sleep that I have recieved hasn't really been quality rest...." He yawns, Looking about. "Where are we going, Anyway? It doesn't appear like you're taking me to the others....Have I missed something?" Momentarily forgetting that he is a prince by technicality and by familial relation, back to thinking nothing all that special of himself. "Seer, A-are my adoptive family members okay? I mean't to go see them before getting wrapped up in all of this..."

Seer simply did not speak, and continued to fly- this went on for an hour or two, before he was dropped on top of some warm rocks. The Seer landed beside him, and let out a huff of smoke from his nostrils.

Two to three Dragonborn that had nasal horns- which no Dragonborn had ever been seen with before- came out. They wore dark robes, and lifted their hands. A magical warm wave of red and pink energy began to surround the Seer's nephew.
"Dremkohil, stay still. My Paladins shall heal you"

Whimpers and starts trying to get defensive at the approaching creatures, only gradually relaxing when his uncle mentions them as friendlies. "O-okay, Uncle. I'm just not used to others, I suppose." He lays back down, watching the energy, and the robed Dragonborn. Letting out a shiver at his name, he grumbles. "Seer PLEASE, I prefer Izana, I'm a Fire Dragon, I don't like the shivers that name gives me..." He looks at the paladins, Gradually convincing himself that they mean him absolutely no harm due to the fact that they follow Seer and the fact that Izana is in effect a Prince under Seer, so long as all goes well.

"I didn't get an answer, Seer....About my adoptive family. Have you not gone to check up on them yet? I just worry...A lot..." He chuckles weakly, trying to hold as still as he can to allow the recovery process to be as swift as possible, not a fan of being grounded by way of injury. "You really think I had reason enough to claim the throne from Legend when I was so young? Young enough most would thing me too young to lead?"

Last edited:
"Age only matters when it comes to judging your descisions and your skill in battle. I haven't checked on them- they live in the kingdom's territory. I can't provoke a war too soon. I can do as you say, Izana, and refer to you by your mortal name."

The Paladins continued to heal him, with the aura of Kord.
"You've done something to please the god of war, so be thankful of that"

He sits up a little and tilts his head. "God of war? What could I possibly have done to please them? I'm a pacifist im most definitions of the word...I hate violence, How can a god that enjoys violence, fighting, destruction, and war be pleased with someone so opposed to conflict and fighting?" He moves slowly enough for them to continue to heal him, but at the same time be upright enough to have a polite, respectful conversation with his uncle, Something he'd never have thought possible a short time ago.

Her eyes widened in surprise. ...Not good.

Fortunately, it seemed he was just acting on instinct, and he wasn't a hostile. "...Them?" she asked, before looking around. There didn't seem to be any water around, and as a Familiar she had no need for any herself.

"Sorry. I do not have any on me. Perhaps there is some in these ruins?"

---

"I see..." she nodded slowly. Was it just her imagination? No, it was definitely looking in. She decided to try to check on the unconscious Corbin.

Status
Not open for further replies.