Elementally Speaking

Björn then said "in light of what Kate said my advice to you is if your looking for trouble you wont find any here so i would leave as trying to start trouble isn't going to be worth it " as Björn said he stood up and his air seat dispersed. Björn's swedish accent became more pronounced when he spoke.

((oops..I knew that >.>..I fixed it))

Kate gritted her teeth as Feather told the world she was blind. "At least I have a heart to help those in need, unlike you." She flicked her wrist, sending some of her water into Feather's face. "You'll never understand the words compassion and you'll never know how to take care of someone. Thank you Quincy, the time was delightful, and it was nice to meet you Björn." She waved, standing up and starting towards the door. She stopped, her hand on the door. "And you know Feather, I thought maybe you'd understand once you knew my secret, that being different means nothing, the way I stood up to you, but apparently it doesn't." She opened the door, taking a breath of fresh air before closing the door behind her.

Björn looks worried as Kate leaves then he turns his attention to feather and says "what a cruel person you are what brings you to such hatred to people like us ?"

(( Hah, it's okay >w< ))

Feather glared at Kate as she walked off, water dripping off of her face. She looked furious. "Because all of you are idiots! You don't have any humanity! You don't deserve to live on our planet!" Feather stood up and left.

Björn yells at feather as she leaves "oh that's rich coming from someone who doesn't even deserve to have people give her respect yet alone talk to her !"

After saying goodbye to Jake, Cassidy wandered off in no particular direction. She stumbled into Kate. "S-Sorry!" she said as she regained her balance.

Björn walks out the cafe and heads to the park to get away from the stress of the conflict that had happen

Kate nodded. "Uh-it's okay, I probably should have been more careful." This time she hadn't lost her glasses. She stood up, fixing her gaze beside the newcomer's shadow. "I'm Kate. I haven't met you before." Her voice was monotone, she was still trying to disperse the anger from Feather.

Last edited by a moderator:
once at the park Björn lies down on a bench and tries to go to sleep but could not sleep as passers by keep on putting change down next to him which made an irritating clink on the floor. He picks up the coins and runs of towards to the hotel where he books a room with the coins. The receptionist gives him a room key and he heads up to the room and goes in side. apon reflecting on what happened in the café Björn thinks about how harsh he was towards the human girl and decides to go apologize and try reason with her. he leaves his room at the hotel in search of feather.

Last edited by a moderator:
jake sighed and took off his mask "I mess up....everything....." he put two fingers threw eye holes and kept walking he walked into an allyway and climbed a ladder to a roof of a café and took of his shirt showing his white tanktop and he sighed sitting on the ledge with his mask and shirt behind him

Björn flies over the city and spots the person on the roof as he flies over the café in search of feather to apologise.

Cassidy laughed. "My name's Cassidy, I go by Cass. I'm new here, we just moved in, me and my big brother." Cassidy introduced herself, smiling warmly at Kate. Jake caught her eye. Cassidy's heart thumped at the sight of him, and she didn't know why. She shook off the feeling, and returned her gaze to Kate. "Well, it was nice meeting you. Farewell then, haha.." she mumbled, and trailed off, staring at Jake.

Björn thinks about the worthwhileness of actually apologising as it was feather who was rude to Kate and there was no need for an apology . Björn turns around and heads back to the hotel.

"Nice to meet you Cass, I'm Kate. See you around." She let out a small sigh as Cass walked away and she continued up the road, pausing in front of a hotel, she ran her hand over the sign. "This is where my sister is..maybe I could visit..nah." She continued on.

Björn landed sleep easy hotel and went to walk in to go back to his room but thought he would take a walk in the park. so he turns around and walks off to the park .

jake sighed he saw cass and chuckled he started to sing "the city looks so pretty wanna burn it with me!? " he chuckled more burned a star on his arm

jake jumped down landed on his feet he had his mask he landed behind cass "hey cass..." he was scared he didn't get what was going on with him

"H-Hey..How you doing, Jake?" asked Cassidy, eyeing his mask. It was J3T's mask. From Hollywood Undead. "Fan of Hollywood Undead then, are we?"

Björn smelt the buning and headed over to the source of the smell