Elementally Speaking

jake "You know singing .....hoping someone saves mysoul..."

Björn stumbles in to the church drunk with a bottle of beer in his hand and the full case of money in the other. "hey guys what you doing ?" he said his speech slurred then he says "did i hear something about singing..." then Björn starts singing the trololo song "trololo looolol trololololololol"

Cassidy was about to ask why when Bjorn stumbled in. She turned around slowly with a killer expression on her face. "Get out, Bjorn." she commanded, her eyes glowing a faint purple. Her powers were a great use in these situations.

"what have i done" moaned Björn and goes to leave and falls over and pukes then moans "aw gawd this isn't good "

Cassidy walks over to Bjorn. "Hey," she says in a calm, understanding voice "Do you need a ride home?" She smiles sweetly at Bjorn, patting him on the back lightly.

"yeas pleas i could do with a ride to some where to stay but i feel more like i need a amulance i feel ill seriously ill i nervereer should of done that drinking contest.. i got chucked out the hotel i was staying dam those idiots but i showed them i showed them " Björn rambled on

Cassidy sighs. "Bjorn, calm down. Are you always this violent?" she looks at him, helping him stand up. "I can get my driver to drive you to the hospital nearby if you like."

meh im gona find some where to lye down it doesnt feel so painfull now the bruise i had say do you know anywhere i could crash out for the night untill tomorrow "Björn asked as he downed the rest of the beer

Cassidy takes the beer bottle away from him. "It may not seem bad now but it will be bad in the morning" she mumbled, putting the beer bottle to the side. "You can stay at my place, I have plenty of rooms. Plus my uncle is away, and only my butler is at home." says Cass, smiling.

"thank you" replies Björn still clutching the case of money in the other hand

Cassidy calls her driver to get Bjorn and a couple of minutes later he arrives. "This is Bjorn, a friend of mine. Bjorn, this is my driver, Zane. He'll take you to my house."

fantasy_leather_armor_by_i_tavaron_i-d4xi0pe.jpg

Nayk was making his way through the sewers when he felt a vibration of something heavy. He smiled and thrust his arms upward and caused the earth to spear up. He climbed out a hole and looked at his damage. Apparently whoever owned the vehicle was wealthy. He looked to his left and saw people who appeared ready to leave in the very car he destroyed. He sized them and throw his hands up defensively.

"Stay Back! Don't approach me!"

Nayk stepped closer to the car and pulled out a screwdriver. He began to loosen up the rims until he turned around.

"I mean it..."

"thank you.." says Björn as he gets in the car and only just manages to put on a seatbelt and shut the door.

Cassidy blinks at Nayk, surprised. "We won't hurt you." she said. Her eyes started glowing a dim purple again. She couldn't control it. She just got worked up whenever her body wanted to. "..May I ask your name?" she said, kneeling down, looking into his eyes as she speaks, smiling. She seemed calm, but curious. "Are you new here?" her eyes started to brighten.

Björn sticks his head out the window of the car and says "hi there dude"

Jake he grabbed his mask and hid behind it practically he was wearing the hay and hoodie again