Elementally Speaking

"ill have just a cappuccino thanks before I head off to find a bed for the day" as he finishes speaking he yawns then smiles and rubs his eyes.

Quincy offers a polite nod and walks back up to the counter, and the man makes him a cappuccino. Quincy returns to the table and hands the man on the ball of air his coffee. "There you are my good man."

Name: Devin Lacroy
Element: Fire

Name: Nathaniel Ross
Element: None

"thank you" replies Björn and takes the cappuccino from Quincy.

Kate listened to the conversation, not really participating, but instead getting to know the two without asking questions. She subconsciously twirled her finger on the table, making the water spin slowly, almost unnoticeabley in her glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Björn stops drinking his coffee and turns his attention to Kate. he smiles and says "are you ok "

"General Mackenzie's son? Fascinating.." said Cassidy, her purple eyes starting to glow dimly. "You must be ever so busy." she said, and paused. The adrenaline she causes would be easily mistaken for love by this point, even though she doesn't really mean it. She felt her heart beat rising, and how she was getting hotter. The let loose, and turned around, trying to hide her eyes. "I'm sorry. I tend to do that. I'm not used to these surroundings yet, I used to live in the country, and it was much quieter there. Apologies once again." said Cass. She looked back at Jake, a warm smile spreading on her face, her eyes no longer glowing.

Feather eyed Kate from outside of the cafe. She was planning something, and it wasn't something good. She walked into the cafe, and pretended to notice Kate as a friend. "Ah, Kate! Long time no see, buddy!" she smiled a fake smile, walking up to the water elemental. "Who're your friends?" she asked sweetly and innocently, taking a seat next to Kate.

Björn eyes feather warily. he had a hunch this was a human and he didn't quite trust her as he had a hunch somthing was up with this one.

Kate nodded to Björn. "Yeah, I'm fine." Hearing the door open, Kate sighed as Feather came over. "What do you want? I'm not your friend." She felt anger and resentment rush through her blood. What does she want with us..she hates us..I can feel it.. Kate quit twirling her finger, instead pulling her hand off the table. I don't want to do anything stupid..not yet at least. "Feather, what are you doing here?"

Björn quietly nudges Kate and whispers " Kate ive got a bad feeling about feather i think shes scheming something i have a hunch that she is "

Kate nodded slightly at Björn. "I know." She faced Feather. "What?"

Björn nods then floats over to the newspaper rack to take a newspaper and returns to the table with a news paper and starts to read it.

Feather looked surprised. A fake surprised face, but she was good at acting. "Kate, what has gotten into you? My, do you not like me anymore?" her face started looking meaner, a grin on her face. "Come on Kate. Tell me. What's wrong with me?" she said, starting to provoke Kate.

"You hate elementals, to start." Kate closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "I think that's a major flaw. Now what do you want Feather." She opened her eyes again, fixing them on the wall behind them and adjusting her glasses so no one could see. "You're here for more than buddy time."

Björn stops reading the paper and looks at feather working out what was going on in her mind even though he was not a psychic.

"Well, I'm here to teach you some manners for starters. Like, for example, not sticking your nose into other people's business." said Feather, glaring at Kate, reminding her of earlier today.

concerned there was going to end up being a fight Björn says "take it easy lets not get in to a scuffle"

Kate took Björn's warning and shifted away from Feather slightly. "You were hurting June only because she was an elemental, and I will not tolerate this. It isn't right, and neither are you, thinking that it is. If you had left Jane alone, that whole incident would not have happened." Kate kept her face emotionless, not falling to Feather's level. "We're not like you Feather, we accept each other's differences, unlike you."

(( Her name is June, just saying ;P ))

"You idiots can't even do anything! You're all just boring, ignorant freaks!" said Feather, standing up. "Especially you, Kate. You're a blind, filthy b*tch." said Feather, almost spitting at the words.