Elemental wings RP

Since nobody was stopping her she finally exited the Inn and walked down the street. Only, once or twice she had to stop and readjust Raven. "For someone who was just fed on by the Aipaklukvit, she's heavy." She complained to herself again. Finally reaching her little dorm, she proped the girl against the door jamb as she juggled to open the door. Suddenly it fell open and they both nearly fell to the floor. She dragged raven on the floor to a couch and placed her on it. Then looked about her for her book. "Ah, Blessed be! Its safe. Ok!" She whispered something into the girl's ears. Then gently rubbing her attempted to wake her up. "Come on. I know you'll be ok."

Raven awoke to see she was somewhere. "where am I." she hoped she was not dead "am I. Dead."

Clare looked at Raven with big hopeful eyes. There was a dead silence, and as it was still dark outside and not much light inside it seemed a little dim. The silence stretched on for almost forever. Then suddenly Clare burst out, even though she was only a few inches from Raven's face. "Yaaaaaaay!!!! You're awake. This calls for ice cream." She jumped up and dashed off to the kitchen pulling out bowls and spoons. She proceeded to look for ice cream in the ice box.
"I so hope you like chocolate its about all I ever get unless that is that I get cafe mocha which is really chocolate with coffee but its just about my favorite except I really actual like strawberry too..." It became quiet again from the kitchen.

Meanwhile Clare's father entered the room from up stairs. He was a a quiet fellow and just about the opposite of Clare.
"Oh. I see we have a guest. Pleased to meet you miss." Then all the sudden Clare burst in with empty bowls.
"Noooooo! Im so sorry! I've failed! WERE OUT OF ICECREAM!!!" She falls to the floor as if exhausted.
"You'll have to excuse my daughter," her father said, "my name is Dr. de Loon. But you may call me Francis."

After the shadow thing was seemingly defeated Tsuki went down stairs- again. She took a moment to decide whether to check on Raven and the cheery new comer, or Madi and the cranky new comer. In the end, she decided to make her way towards the latter, to see what their row was about.

(OOC: I sweat we will get to the point of this soon)

Raven laughed at the girl. "so I'm not dead." she looked around.

"Excuse us for trying to help someone being attacked by hellish fiends." Madi growled, flexing her claws. The wolf beside her snarled, baring its teeth. "I doubt someone like you would understand human nature, though, seeing as you're a cold-hearted brute."

[ooc: dovah..I think this was for avian?]

Clare looked up with a half smiled. "Uhhhh. No. But you nearly were...strange that they were feeding so much. Daddy, why are the shades so hungry lately?" he looked at his daughter kind heartedly and took a seat on chair near the couch in their "den".
"What did they look like? Perhaps their nature is to eat. Like all things."

((Nah, it's supposed to be to the character Samuel owo I'm just really uncreative atm))

"They looked like shadows and they felt like they were scared of me. So they tried to kill me I don't know all I felt was saddens." she didn't want to talk any more. So she close her eyes and sigh thinking about how close she was to death.

'Some one like you'? he repeated in thought to himself. It seemed this girl was ignorant as well, however her opinion of him was irrelevant. Samuel glanced around, not noticing any trace of fiendish creatures but he had noticed when one of the people were carried away. "It looks like your fiends are gone now, so there's no reason for you to be making any more noise." He looked around at who ever was down here. "Don't make me come back again." He turned away then, not giving the girl with the magical wolf and claws another glance, and headed out the door to his home for the second and hopefully last time this night.

Francis smiled comfortingly and rubbed the girl's back reassuring her. "They weren't trying to kill you. Lets see." He stood up and left the room for a moment, then returned with a book. "They have many names but the most common is wenndigo. Spirits of the lost deceased who feed. on negative. emotions."
Clare sat next to raven then. "But why did they choose you? Did you go into a burial place or something?"

"NO." she yelled but then said "sorry i didn't mean to yell . No" she wanted to sleep a little more but didn't want to be rude. "what are they called again?"

Clare giggled a little. She thought that raven was being a little funny. "Silly. They're called wendigo. The native tribes of the north believe that everything has a spirit or soul and when a child or person dies violently or unexpected their soul becomes angry and cannot return to the circle. So it must forever feed on the bad emotions of others to stay alive. To appease them, the native tribes have established ritual rites to purifyand repair the rift in society. So what DID you do to anger the spirits?"

"I don't know?" she keeped on remabering the women words and sigh. "is there someone that can control tham."

"Hmph." Madi huffed with an annoyed half-smile. "Perhaps we should make him come back. I'd like to see how he fares against us. Teach him to keep his nose out of others' business." She turned to the wolf and slashed it with her claws. It snarled once more, then dissolved into nothing, along with her claws. "I need to sit down." The girl said, stumbling to a seat near the dying fire. "Summoning wolves always leaves me weary."

"Uh," she gave a blank stare for a moment. "WHy NO! Nobody controls the dead. Impossible. It would be like shoes typing themselves." She gave a slight yawn herself and leaned back in the chair. Then Francis smiled and put the book down.
"If you like miss. You can borrow this book and learn all about them. In fact, you can keep this one as I have a copy in my study." He looked at his watch. "Its pretty late. Would you like to stay here for the night? At least until you feel better?"

"sure thank you and i like to see this book if its ok?" she asked kindly and looked at him. "i need to know things."

"Yaaaaay!" Clare bellowed for a split second and then broke into a yawn. "Sorry! I mean, yay! Sleep overs are so keen!" She started to sing the sleep over song. Francis nodded and stood up, heading upstairs. "Im Clare by the way. Did I mension that yet? Well anyway I am. And I should know! That is my name alright." When Francis came back down stairs he brought with him pillows and a sleeping bag. "Alright you two girls. Play nice."
"Daaaaddyyyy." Clare whined.

Raven giggled at Clare. "thank you sir." she nodded to her father. "tell me what do you learn?" she was woundering why she knew what they were called.

"Hmm what I learn? Well, anything really. Especially anything my father is interested in. He mostly studies anthropology of indigenous peoples. We recently returned from a long trip to...some place I cant pronounce. Dad says I dont have the vowel structure in my mouth. So I spent about a day looking in my mouth with a flash light and as far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with it. Mostly though we study religious forms, beliefs and practices...and often what some call the occult. See my father teaches as a jr. professor at the university here. Those wendigos are known all over the world. For example in Germany they are called ...mmmm what was it?" Clare picked up the book and flipped through the pages. "Oh right here. Alp and Mare. They cause bad dreams and feed on your fear in your sleep. These ones though did it while you were awake. They're like hornets like that."