INTEREST CHECK Element bending highschool (sorta like avatar: airbender or Avatar: Korra)

Name: Alexander Hope Age:17 Gender: Male Repationship?: Appearance: Strong, and lean he is very toned and cut. His eyes are dark amber, he has messy black hair similar to Gara from Naruto. He is considerably handsome almost unhumanly but there is something terrifying about his charm and beautie, hes 6ft and 185 pounds, he has a few dead rose tattoos on his chest following his collar bone. he has pale flawless hot skin Personality:Tough, rebellious, stern, Flirtious Bio:Growing up in civil war he had to learn to be tough. His home destroyed and his family gone, He had gotten into school to grow his Bending and retake the lands. But most besides his school yard gang believe he came from money and wasn't a Generals son. Element:Fire Skill: ( supporting, attacking.. DPS ) Pet:None Sibling:Dead Anything Else We Should Know: Generals son, Leader of a small Gang in school.

Rin Sha being a tank and all, I don't know how that works out with water. Water is more of a gentle and calm element, as well as air, whereas fire and earth are firm, strong, and powerful elements. The toughest thing waterbenders would be able to do is bloodbend, but that's extremely difficult, and if you'd make your character(in which is applying for the academy) contain that power without a fullmoon, that would be god-modding. In my opinion at least. Still, you'd have to be very skilled to even blood bend with a full moon.

RP.png

This is what I imagine the waterbending part of the school should look like. If you like my design, I'd be more than happy to design the rest of the school for you all. C:

I will most likely take the students outside for their training, whereas inside of the classroom will be more of a lecture-type lesson -- which will not happen often.

Also, if nobody minds, I would love to make a second character. I find that we have WAY too many females in this RP xD

There are a ton am in an all girls school! JACKPOT XD

Second character is ok, most classes are merged with all 4 elements except for the 4 element training classes. Just so you know.

Beauty, the ocean is strong and firm. Is it not? Does it not break down the rock that sits by it? Does it not but out fire that Burns all other things? I guess what I meant by tank is very powerful attacks along with decent defense.

Erm. No. The ocean gets it's waves from the moon. And the ocean erodes rocks, not brake them. It extinguishes fire, but fire can defeat water with lightning. The only other addition to water is ice.

At least I think it works that way. But out of all four of the elements, I would say that water is the most gentle. I was only saying that because in my opinion it didn't seem like a tank kind of role. Being that tank in video games are meant to sustain damage, and I don't believe water could do such a thing. I never meant to start such a defensive act.

On the other hand, can people learn multiple elements?

oh no its no argument its a calm discussion of opinion^^ no ones at the wrong

Well. With his response it seemed as if he was getting defensive. The act of bombarding me with questions that echo his statements seemed like a harsh reaction to my opinion.

Also, it seems kind of weird to mix the same elements with each other, each element having it's own very unique style of bending. That's rather odd that they would be mixed together with only a single teacher would be rather difficult, especially since the teacher would not know of every single element.

I am very interested in how it will pan out

Bending more than one element is a no no, I believe. Only the Avatar should be able to do that.

And water can be tank, I'm sure. It all boils down to how it is used. Water can conduct away lightning, technically soaking up damage. It can put out fire. It can cushion the blunt force of rocks and it can block air.

Other elements can do something similar. It all depends on how they are used, I'm sure.

Alright. I guess. I was just confused because I don't see how that's a tank at all. It is true that water can conduct away lightning and extinguish fire, but I don't think it can really cushion a blunt force of rocks unless you used a lot of water o-o. Idk I was just confused is all.

My questions were not a bombardment but more a philosophical lecture. I guess the tone is hard since you are reading, as I could see your pov. Though, if you read it with no tone, it is more of something to think about rather than rash comments.

Sorry. That's how I saw it. I've been through some -- troubling times lately so I've been really sensitive.