INTEREST CHECK Element bending highschool (sorta like avatar: airbender or Avatar: Korra)

So I am making the fire bending teacher right? Haha

Fire_boy_by_Mashiro.jpg

Name: Hakota
Relationship: N/A
Personality: He's sarcastic and playful but can be easily angered.
Bio: N/A (too lazy, not even going to lie)
Element: Fire
Skill: Tank, DPS--teacher
Pet: None
Sibling: Older brother and younger brother
Anything Else We Should Know: N'A

Funny. I was gonna use that picture for the firebending teacher character sheet that I had.

So now we're only waiting for silenceDot and excalibur to make their sheet.

I'll post the character sheet in the OOC. I haven't got the chance to get on a computer yet.

Name: Siegfried (Alias, only known by this, even to teachers), Yakiro.
Relationship?: None as of yet. Unlikely.
Appearance:

swordsman_02.jpg

(Minus the eyepatch)

Personality:

He is more or less a quiet person, though whenever he speaks he does speak with well-thought out sentences and words that carry great weight, and people find themselves inclined to listen to him, be it out of a subconscious reverence or fear. The boy known as Siegfried rarely interacts with others, instead choosing to sit alone at meals, or in a corner with a book during free-time in the common rooms - he also gives off an air of aloofness, which in a way discourages others from approaching him. Although one would say that he is introverted, they would be wrong. In actual fact he is merely single-minded. He comes to this school in order to TRY and learn fire-bending, but to no avail due to some mysterious reason. He carries the expectations of the royal family on his back and he does not want to disappoint them.

Bio:

Born the son of the Fire Lord, Yakiro was put into the militaristic lifestyle of the Fire Nation from the very start of his life. Ever since he could hold a sword, he has been training in its uses and has shown great talent in the ability of doing so, to the point of having been called a genius by the Blademaster of the Fire Nation. However, even after the age of twelve Yakiro has shown no sign of being able to fire-bend, which was a source of great worry to his father, especially. Yakiro also knows his place - one who cannot fire-bend cannot lead the Fire Nation, and Yakiro knows that if he does not show to be able to fire-bend soon his place as the Crown Prince of the Fire Nation would be removed from him, and it would be given to his younger brother.

After many remedies and every method was used, he was still unable to fire-bend and under the fake name Siegfried Yakiro was enrolled into this school, hoping that he would be able to learn how to fire-bend here. Despite having been here for a few years, Yakiro still shows no sign of being able to fire-bend, but in order to make up for this he trains fanatically with his sword and his body, arguably being the best hand-to-hand/sword fighter in his entire level.

Element: Supposedly fire, yet unable to bend it. Later in the story will first unlock lightning.
Skill: Assassin/DPS.
Pet: A black raven.
Sibling: Jakiro, a ten-year old younger brother who is able to fire-bend. Despite being young, already shows signs of cruelty and sociopathic tendencies.
Anything Else We Should Know: None.

I havent had the time beauty. sorry. :( ill join in, i just dont have the time to write a backstory and set up a group and make the topic

If you'd like, I can just carry out the rest of the RP and you can just make a character. there's nothing left to really do now.

Aweeeee SD, can you not make it on here piece by piece when you have those short moments of time?