INTEREST CHECK Element bending highschool (sorta like avatar: airbender or Avatar: Korra)

more than one element goes against the lore.
tank= defense and damage
DPS= damage
Medic+ defense and support

My character being a master and all, I would assume that she knows both medic and dps, although I am going to specialize her in dps.

P.S. Make your character sheet already! >:)

[RAINBOW]everybody should make their character sheets
[/RAINBOW]

everybody should make their character sheets

I believe it's just you and excalibur that need to create character sheets.

I need to do like 5 char sheets (3 teachers) unless anybody wants to make a teacher, You can make as many characters as you want BY THE WAY

DUDE! If I knew that I'd totally do that for you! I'm gonna make a teacher. Mwahahaa >:D

I'll start working on a teacher in about an hour, gotta be awake first.

Fei-Ling Shoji
Earthbending Teacher
Cyx_The_EarthBender_by_F0XX.jpg

Relationship: None -- yet he has had attractions for the waterbending teacher.
Appearance: With tan skin, he's very masculine, just like any other earthbender; standing at 6'
Personality: Cool, laid-back, fun
Bio: Born in the earth kingdom, he chose to become a professional earthbender. Discovering he had the abilities, he always wanted to be the best, but his mother and father would always tell him that he wouldn't get very far with earthbending without joining a military force. He feared death, although, he was willing to face it. Discovering that there was a bending academy, he instantly took the job as the earthbending teacher, finding that a reasonable job for an experienced bender.
Element: Earth
Skill: Tank ; teacher.
Pet: None.
Sibling: None.
Anything Else We Should Know: Nahh.

Shin Ying-La
Airbending teacher

Shin___the_Air_Nomad___ID_by_Reina_Kitsune.jpg

Relationship: None yet.
Appearance: Standing at 5'4" she's rather short, with a slender, yet curvy body.
Personality: Calm, nice, courageous.
Bio: Born as the very few air nomads to exist, she was willing to take the job as the airbending teacher. As a young girl, she was very jumpy and happy, with her four siblings, all being airbenders. She was the most skilled out of them all, dedicated to her training. Yet, as she grew older, she came to the realization that the element was very calm and mellow, resulting into a more spiritual element than the others. "All life is sacred" the air nomads would say, and indeed it was. She became more elegant as she grew, and she became a very skilled airbender.
Element: Air
Skill: Supporting -- providing support for others by perhaps pushing objects and such ; teacher.
Pet: None.
Sibling: Mi-Fay, youngest -- age 18, Lyn -- age 16, Oro-Ling -- age 28.
Anything Else We Should Know: All of her siblings are located far from the school.

>:D everybody doing my bidding >:]
LOLOL just kiddingzorz

anime_boy_white_hair-31589.jpg

Name
Allister
Relationship
N/A
Personality
He can be rather standoffish at times, but has no problem talking to others or being around people. He's normally rather gentle, but quiet, always quiet.
Bio
Allister has lived most of his life alone, keeping to himself and staying away from large crowds as they always make him nervous. His father died some months after he was first born, so he doesn't know much about him. His mother was normally always working, so most of his days were spent alone with his little pet griffin, Luna. Who has been by his side since he was a child. Once he turned 5, his mother realized his abilities and did the best she could to show him how to control it, though she herself had little idea. Most of what he knows she'd either shown him or he figured out on his own. Upon hearing about the school, she quickly applied for him.
Element
Air
Skill
DPS
Pet
Luna- griffin
Sibling
None
Anything Else We Should Know
N/A​

Sooo I don't mind taking control of all the teachers in the school. But my main character would probably be the water bending teacher. With these privileges, I could probably come up with the antagonist movement.

You can control whatever the less work I gotta do the less you have to experience my bad writing :/

Erm. Alrighty then. Sooo, I'll make the firebending teacher soon. Then you could probably just make a student and call it good :)

Actually, I don't mind making the last teacher. I only have one char anyway

Lots of orginization and stuff to do, hopefully i get down to it before the steam summer sale begins on Thursday >.<

Alrighty.

If nobody minds, I would like to make the OOC thread, because I have OCD and like to be organized. C: