ECHO - To Aether's End [RECRUITING! 6 OPENINGS LEFT!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be working on my first post soon. I've had a busy week. Job interviews and all that jazz. :)

it's cool everyone, we have lost two this week but we have also gained two I believe! Also looking over Wooness' character will be off work at 2 ! WEE

Also after this first initial meeting and what not, we can start making 1x1's too.

Reactions: Blox

NAME: Winston Conroy
Race: Human
Age/Appearance Age: 18/Early Teens
Sexual Preference: Bi
Old Occupation: None

Role: Assistant Mechanic

APPEARANCE

Hair: Silver
Eyes:
Right Eye:
Red (Robotic)
Left Eye: Blue
Skin Color: Light Skin
Clothing: Usually dressed fairly casually
Top: Simply jacket and shirt
Bottom: Cargo pants to carry a multitude of tools
Shoes: Very rarely wears shoes, he prefers to wrap his feet so he can run easier
Accessories: Has a belt with various gadgets and tools on it
Welding rod
Goggles
Gloves
Revolver

Other:
  • His hands are covered in many scars from years of working with machines
  • Has a large burn that covers his right shoulder and part of his right arm

PERSONALITY

Winston is a charismatic individual, while 18 he can often be mistaken for a child (It doesn't help that he can at times act like a child). While he can be a handful when it comes down to business he will hunker down and get the job done. Winston wants to cheer up everyone he can, anyway he can. He always tries to find the bright side of situations even in the saddest of times.

BATTLE MAGIC (JUST A TITLE)

Extremely intelligent
Revolver

PG-21_b.jpg

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES GUESTIMATIONS

-- Strength: Power of strike

-- Defense: Power to withstand
✪✪
-- Magic: Power to Wield
✪✪✪
-- Lifeforce: Length you can endure
✪✪
-- Agility: The speed with which you move
✪✪✪
-- Mindset: The intellect you puzzle
✪✪✪✪

HISTORIA!

Winston grew up in a small off world colony with his family, the first years of his life were fairly uneventful. While growing up he discovered his love of technology and machinery, and did anything he could to create things that could help the colony he lived in. While this greatly benefited him and the colony in the long run it was also dangerous, when he was 12 he managed to lose an eye due to an explosion. That eye was replaced with a cybernetic prosthetic that he created himself. Around when he was 16 the colony was attacked, Winston was outside the colony gathering scrap metal during the attack. When the attack began he ran home as quickly as he could. By the time Winston got back to the colony he was to late, dozens were killed, houses were robbed of all valuables. He found his parents dead in their home, it was one of the few times when Winston couldn't see the bright side of the situation. The remaining survivors of the attack left the colony as it was all but burned to the ground. Winston stowed away on a small cruiser and hoped off once he reached a larger spaceport. From then on Winston became a scavenger, working odd jobs for money or just plain stealing from time to time, he didn't feel great about it but needed to survive. He had a habit of sneaking aboard ships to get to different areas that wouldn't know of him so he continue his small crime spree. While on a spaceport he happened upon a small kitten, doing his best he cared for the cat he named the kitten Vi and ever since then the two have become inseparable.
APPROVED!

ALSO WE WILL HAVE TWO MECH ASSISTANTS.

Lol Don't worry this was the last change in crew needed - sorry for multiple changes lol.

Lol Don't worry this was the last change in crew needed - sorry for multiple changes lol.
It's all good as long as you're happy with it :D

Plus, I just realised you already had someone for the second mech assistant, so that helps ^.^

Alrighty! Updated all the profiles we have so far ^.^ Approved all the applications! Back into the tidbits i GO!

(Will be lurking on my skype - poe.etic.enigmis , and within the General Chat here on iWaku )

GRAH1!! I jus wanna finish this tid bits section but now I have to do laundry -snarles at life- Why !!!

GRAH1!! I jus wanna finish this tid bits section but now I have to do laundry -snarles at life- Why !!!
DON'T GIVE UP POE!!!1!! XD Is there any way i could help :D :D?

Ooh and speaking of tidbits, how long does space travel take in this universe?

I will be posting my character sheet today!

DON'T GIVE UP POE!!!1!! XD Is there any way i could help :D :D?

Ooh and speaking of tidbits, how long does space travel take in this universe?
Glad you asked ! Actually there are a bunch of Gates set up between galaxies to jump between the 16 separate galaxies.

Traveling from galaxy to galaxy without using the gates would quite literally take so long that many races would die before reaching even a neighbor galaxy. So to jump from galaxy to galaxy one MUST use a star gate.

::STAR GATES = JUMP GATES or wormholes in space that have been 'PAIRED' to a secondary or twin gate. Yes this is a teleport gate no it is not made like star gate sg whatever the hell it was. ^.^ THese gates are much MUCH more dangerous to make. Poe's family the Wysse actually are the ones who engineered these gates. They are made through implosion of a star. They are made in PAIR'S (simulatenously / at the same time) to create a gate rift. Only Veroesi Elves (poe's race) have the knowledge to create these gates.

now when traveling WITHIN a galaxy like say Andromeda and say your going from one side to the other, Roughly I'm allowing for fluid time for travel but I would say it would take about 4 months tops (since engines are advanced to near light speed)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
now when traveling WITHIN a galaxy like say Andromeda and say your going from one side to the other, Roughly I'm allowing for fluid time for travel but I would say it would take about 4 months tops (since engines are advanced to near light speed)
Going across a galaxy in 4 months would still have to be faster than light... but other than that I really like your idea of jump gates for space travel :D

NAME: Dactrin Bracksten
RACE: Human/Takarin Hybrid
AGE/APPEARANCE: 28
View attachment 75421
View attachment 75420
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Straight
OLD OCCUPATION: Rogue Bounty Hunter and Collector of Ancient Artifacts
(both to sell and for his own personal collection)

•• Requesting RANK: >> Cargo Monkey

•• APPEARANCE:
Dactrin maintains a usually placid look, a calm and serene demeanor with an almost detached expression. His hair is cropped at the sides, longer in the front and is usually in some form of disarray. His features are masculine with a heavy jaw line, wide brow and thick eyebrows. His eyes are the most stunning feature he has, a known Takarin trait. The iris' are a dark forest green while his pupils shine as an iridescent blue. He stands at an unimposing height of 5'8" with a lean yet slightly stocky frame. You would not know his true strength until he stripped off his layers of clothing to reveal tight compact muscles. Takarins are known for their thick skeleton and muscular structures masked within deceivingly lithe frames.

Healed slashes from a dagger rest across his left cheek up through his brow and along the right side of his lip, the scars vivid reminders of his brutal past. The injury to his left cheek and eye left his vision all but impaired. Thanks to his Takarin blood he is able to see well in darkness but in light and daytime he is basically blind in that left eye. Because of this he prefers to work in the dark, feeling less vulnerable when he has his full vision.

Dactrin dresses in all dark clothing, his attire layered with pouches, straps, holsters, and hidden pockets to hide and hold his weapons and collections. When he is out on a job he wears a heavy hood and cloth mask to help hide his face. Being in his line of work as long as he has he's become a known face in certain areas, a face many people would pay to have killed.

•• PERSONALITY:
LIKES: Quiet, darkness, coffee, reading books, collecting relics, lifting weights

DISLIKES: Obnoxious people, people in general, confinement, being told what to do

Dactrin is a detached person and a chosen nomad. He does not care to work with others, enjoying the privacy of his own company and the freedom to make his own choices with only himself to effect. It's not that he cannot get attached or be a warm person, it' s just that he has lived much of his life with a job that relies on such tendencies. Dactrin speaks to the point and is not afraid to speak his mind. He does not scare easy and will do what he wants regardless of how his surrounding peers may feel. He has a stubborn nature that he has mastered and one that is hard to break. Despite his standoffish nature he is a quick thinking individual and knows how to figure out best solutions for problems at hand. His tenacious, scrappy side allows him to use creative measures for fixing dilemmas. He does not stop at "no" or "can't be done" and will keep working towards his goal or resolution until he obtains it, having full confidence in his abilities.

BATTLE MAGIC:
Abilities / Powers -
Enhanced strength, agility, stealthiness, and quick reflexes. Has good eye sight in the dark and is skilled in hand to hand combat, and dagger assault. Has the Takarin ability to emit emotions on others once eye contact is established. The longer the eye contact is held the more difficult it is for the receiver to break away. Emotions of any kind may be emitted, ranging from happiness, peacefulness to rage, fear, or anxiety; any emotion on the spectrum is available.
Weapon of Choice - His own brute strength and his three different sized daggers hidden across his body.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
((Think game chart / graph loose idea on where your character's strengths and weaknesses are. I give you 15 stars to spread out on the area's below for your character.))

-- Strength: Physically strong and skilled with daggers.
-- Defense: Thick skeletal and muscular frame with a strong mental fortitude.
-- Magic: Emit emotions using eye contact. Needs to maintain eye contact for the effect, which can be difficult.
-- Lifeforce: Slightly stronger than a human.
-- Agility: Despite his strength he is swift and has excellent reflexes.
-- Mindset: Is not strong with exhibiting intellect to defeat his opponent, rather he uses his more effective skills to his advantage

HISTORY:
Dactrin grew up on a distant planet, technically a moon, that was used by humans as an escape when Earth could no longer be considered safe and stable. Humans co-existed with another species called the Takarins. Although Takarins resembled humans in structure the celestial beings had magical abilities and heightened senses. It did not take long for the humans and Takarins to inter-mingle, resulting in the creation of a new generation of human hybrids that were stronger, faster, smarter and lived longer. Dactrin was a hybrid, his father being human and his mother being Takarin. Dactrin inherited his father's attitude and mental strength as his mother was a rather timid and sweet-natured creature. His father taught him from a young age independence and fighting skills in hand to hand combat, weaponry, and knife play. Dactrin inherited from his mother some of the enhanced senses and abilities of the Takarin. Unfortunately Dactrin did not inherit much of his mother's personality. As much as he loved his mother he saw her as weak and encumbered with worry and fear. His fortitude was both taught and inherited by his father. When their planet was attacked, the skills he learned from his father proved to be much more valuable and life saving then his mother's.

Dactrin fought hard to save his family, taking on one of the raiders in an intense battle when he was just 15 years old. In the end he wasn't able to defeat their attackers. He was struck down and rendered unconscious, his face resting in a pool of his own blood, pieces of his skin dangling from his face. Seeing Dactrin's potential and abilities he was taken captive. Although many Takarins survived Dactrin's family did not and he has not gone back since. He was held captive until he was 18, trained by his captor as an assailant for them, indoctrinated by their barbaric qualities. Once free Dactrin vowed to himself to never let another creature be his controller again. He went out on his own, using his abilities to build a successful living off of being an independent relic collector and bounty hunter.
Approved and adding to profiles

Blox, your post was AWESOME!
...isn't it mate?"
You don't suppose Dactrin has an accent do you... (YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN IT'S JUST DAT BADASS ASSASSINS WITH AUSTRALIAN ACCENTS BECOME SUPERULTRABADASSES ((see Deathstroke, Kano, ect.)))​

Hey RedSun ^.^

Alrighty! We will go ahead and progress withthe rp and hope some more peeps join up as we go along. After Supah posts I will proceed with the next Poe post ^.^ just to be sure though if anyone else has not posted speak now I don't wanna accidentally skip anyone ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.