ECHO - To Aether's End [RECRUITING! 6 OPENINGS LEFT!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see. I will try to read everything then post =^= so much to read...

o.o; yeah hehe sorry I tried to make a good post with Poe so everyone that wanted to make a History match with him like Raylex did would have a good feel for his personality lol. Sorry bout that ^.^ I make long intros lOL

It's alright~ It's really good so at least it's not useless content :3 I like reading anyways.

It's alright~ It's really good so at least it's not useless content :3 I like reading anyways.
Thanks ! I try to be descriptive so your walking through the scenry stead of just flying through it. Some people i have rp'd with are just like WEE PLACE = CITY NIGHT TIME PEOPLE CARS GO! I'm like really..... No Seriously what in the hell is wrong with you -shakes lOL- But so far I am happy with everyones posts! Can't wait to read your's!

I know some people I read their responses to me and it's so boring that I just don't even know how to respond back. Then I feel bad because I'm stuck in a rut trying to figure out what to say. =~= the stress it gives me is too great.

Lol Oh when I get bored of someone i go on a tangent lol start rping with myself and NPC's lol. Then eventually the other person is all am I boring you and I'm like isn't it obvious ! LOL. I try to be nice tho ... >.>;;; sometimes unless someone is just a dick about it. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can just imagine that and it sounds hilarious to see. Most times I'm really nice about it unless someone goes and makes me feel like it's my fault. If you know it is your fault own up to it! No one is gonna rip your head off and feed it to the hounds~ Well.. I wouldn't lol

I can just imagine that and it sounds hilarious to see. Most times I'm really nice about it unless someone goes and makes me feel like it's my fault. If you know it is your fault own up to it! No one is gonna rip your head off and feed it to the hounds~ Well.. I wouldn't lol
-evil cackles from darkness then coughs -Ahem ... I mean Yeah I'm not mean ... not normally LOL. I should be passed out but i keep doodling on like i have all night -face+Desk- Alrighty I'm hittin the hay for the night will update TidBits soon, promise! Just not sure the when. Still finding and adjusting things.Can't wait to show you guys tho.

We've lost honorific so the medic position is open again

Finally posted =3= that took longer than I thought.. Maybe I wrote too much lol ^^;

I just realised... is it supposed to be the Soyko district or the Sokyo district? You have it as both in two different places. (I'm guessing Sokyo?)

Mk Once all characters have posted once I will Post again as Poe

Haha I probably got a bit too into it ^^; woops again~ I made her kind of harsh huh..

Eh well she's a pirate IN SPACE lol gotta be tough in that cold cold universe :3

Status
Not open for further replies.