Eaton's House for Orphaned Childern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg! I'll totally adopt and I'll make some kiddos too gimme a bit I'm supaa excited

Full name: Olivia freely
Dob: march 7
Picture: see attached
Disabilities: Olivia is deaf in her left ear because she was hit with a heavy glass bottle and it severely damaged her ear drum and this injury has also caused some scarring on her left side of her face from the broken glass
Types of abuse: Olivia's father was a kind man , supported his family and always wants a boy but when his wife became pregnant and have birth to a girl something snapped and he began to beat his wife for not being able to give him a son. He would yell and beat on his child from a young age and nothing she ever did was enough.
How you ended up here: on the night her father smashed her head with the bottle her mother stood up for her and her father shot her. The police were called and oliva was found in a pool of both her own and her mothers blood
Secrets: she's scared to love anyone again because it's never gone well for her
Crushes: none
Fun facts: Olivia is extremely smart but never shows it as she was beaten for even speaking
Personality: Olivia is very very quiet but she's scared to talk. She comes off as cold and unable to love but she desperately wants acceptance and love .., she just doesn't understand how to ask for it. She internalizes all of her emotions and is often found sitting in the corner quietly reading a book far beyond the reading level of most of the orphans

Full name: Scarlett fleur
Dob: December 12
Picture: see attached
Disabilities: because of her trauma she is at a far lower school level and she is actually only on a third grade level. This embarrasses her greatly and she refuses to accept it
Types of abuse: Scarlett is a beautiful girl and she always had been. Her mother had been a high end hooker but when she lost her looks and beauty she took to pimping out her sweet daughter. It started with videos and fondling and soon she was out on the beat. When she turned 12 she was sold to a high end buyer for quite the sum and she was kept in a room filled with pillows and sex toys.
How you ended up here: They found her by tracking the tapes made of her and took possession of the girl who only understood sec and drugs. She is massively addicted to cocaine and will do just about anything for it
Secrets: she wants to find her mother to understand what she did wrong, why she had to leave
Crushes: Ben Vienna
Fun facts: Scarlett enjoys very little more then classical music.
Personality: Scarlett is proud and sultry. She isn't afraid to go after what she wants and she is used to doing whatever means necessary to get it. Underneath all of her gusto is a shy , timid girl who just wants someone to love her for more then her boobs

Is there a skeleton for perspective adoptive families?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 3
No I didn't even think to make one... Just make your own

Name: Selene le fleur
Personality: Selene is the more serious of te two. She is kind but quiet, very business minded and thoughtful, she is a business woman running a small law firm for children's rights. Because of her sexuality she is not able to have a child of her own and so she is here with her wife hoping to get a pair of siblings to take home... To love.
Job: founder of rights for youth
Sexuality: lesbian

Name: opal Le fleur
Personality: opal is artistic and giggly, she brings light to any room with her bursting optimism. She could talk an ear off but she has the ability to listen. She is very empathetic and because of this she is actually a grief counselor for families of veterans.
Job: grief counseled for veterans services
Sexuality: lesbian

First pic Selene
Second pic opal
Imagine both of them with a few more wrinkles these pictures would have been them at 21

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 2
yes it the only room i have open at the moment. if we get more orphans we can switch them around

yep they are fine but do me a favor and dont bring them in right away. just until i figure out how to keep the adopted kids in the story

Just tell me when you want them :)

It would be easy if we just kept their story I tangent, that they would come back for counseling and for check ups to be sure they are doing well :)

yeah but other that that those kids would be out of the roleplay

Not if we just had their family life going on parralel to the kids in the orphanage , or perhaps there is a long process for the parents to adopt which includes constant visits in the orphanage

in all honesty i wasnt really planning for adoptions unless someone left the rp and i was going to use that as the excuse why the character is gone...

Oh i see, and I just threw a wrench in it ! Sorry I thought it said parents in the first post :/

to be fair there is something about adoptions but this isnt competely my idea. i made it with someone else on another site and she wrote this up :/ i just copied it

Well bugger! If you'd like I can just remove them. I'll go have a roleplay for them seperately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.