Eaton's House for Orphaned Childern

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can do whatever i just wasnt actually planning for real adoptions is all

Whatever is easier for you is fine , it's your thread :)

Is there a posting order or anything or do we just Post..

Okay..Can you send me the Link again i cant find it anywhere and i need to book mark it so that i can get to it easy.

Could I still get in this roleplay ^.^ Also how many spots would there be for female teens and kids

Could I still get in this roleplay ^.^ Also how many spots would there be for female teens and kids
Yes you can and as soon as I get home I'll let you know. I'm just getting home from vacation and I'd like to do a head count on people who's still here for it

Yes you can and as soon as I get home I'll let you know. I'm just getting home from vacation and I'd like to do a head count on people who's still here for it

Okay! I'll hold off on my character until role call.

There a spot open for a male character? Currently on my mobile but I can get a CS in tomorrow probably

PS as I was reading the first post i imagined Tobias as having a deep Southern accent

there should be im still working on a head count of existing characters though i just now got settled in. and the guy i used for his picture is actually british. but i havent yet figured out what state he is from or even what state they are in now... lol so its still up for grabs at the moment

and theres a nurse and doctor spots as well

So do I reply? I am So confused, we should make a posting order XD

hey everyone therapist Chracter here, I am going through every Orphans File's. If their is any meds they need, or Striking past, or injury mental or Physical pelase note it down in the File,
File are very important, if I know nothing about your Chracter I really cant be their Terapist, So please Respond to me and Look out for your Chracter;s name, Just Make a list of Past history on File,

meds,
Mental Illness's
Previous kin (So parents, borthers, sister, family)
Old adress.
Last medical Examination date. (please list a year)
Previous Mental Therapists (if they have seen any before now just put a number)
Allergies
Medical History. (This includes if anyone in their family has any metal illnesses that they might have Inherited.
Back round check (tell me their sob story, why are they here, I read your post's but their very vague, I need to know real locations, Like were they at a house, did they live on the streets, Basically where did they live like what structure, and what state did they come from.
Addictions (I will find this out as a i go but if you want to make things easy for me and lit em go ahead.)

Ps. On file is anything the police and Child services have found by while tranporting these kids to the orphanage.
if any of your were curious as to how he would have this info. Also the school's they went to would have some of this stuff on file as well, if they went to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.