Eaton's House for Orphaned Childern

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yuki40 Should I post the file here or....?

(Just making sure. :p)

Shae Winston

Meds:Currently on pain medication.

Mental Illness's: Depression, Bulimia, Slight Schizophrenia.

Previous kin: (So parents, borthers, sister, family) Mother, Step Father. She never met her real Father.

Old address: 106 Mappletown Ave, S. ((Completely made that up since idk what to put.))

Last medical Examination date: (please list a year) Check-up was '01. Last got out the hospital a day before she arrived due to getting hit by a car.

Previous Mental Therapists: (if they have seen any before now just put a number) None.

Allergies: None.

Medical History: (This includes if anyone in their family has any metal illnesses that they might have Inherited) Mother suffered from depression and attempted suicide in her late 20's. Grandfather (mothers side) had schizophrenia. Father & his family medical history is unknown.

Back round check: Growing up, Shae had never met or even known the name of her real father, therefor she lived with her mother. As an infant she and her mother never had a permanent and simply stayed with whoever her mom was dating at the time.

Around six Shae stayed in a trailer home with her mom and soon to be stepdad. Soon after her mother married her stepdad who started out only physically abusing the mother and child, then later began sexually abusing her by 8 which caused her mother to grow jealous an verbally abuse Shae. She went to school of course but no one ever asked her about her home life because they knew her stepdad was part of a gang so they feared interfering. The start of the abuse brought on schizophrenia, the voices telling her to keep her distance from others so she gained few friends.

By 12 the family ran into financial problems and needed more money so her fathers frustration cause the abuse to grow more severe for a year, which brought on the depression and sadistic thoughts of murdering her family, till her mom came up with the idea of prostituting the child to get more money. So by age 13, Shae was a prostitute and all money she received went to paying bills and whatever else the parents wanted. The prostitution brought on bulimia, being convinced by her mother no one would want her if she was fat and if she couldn't get money they'd sell her to slavery.

At age 14 Shae began acting out, not wanting to keep up with the work. She attempts running away a few times but gang members who knew her dad only brought her back where she received harsh punishment. Though that didn't stop her from finding ways to avoid prostitution. She dropped out of high school shortly after sophomore year and began staying out late at night to get high or get drunk a parties and passing out. She stayed at friends houses or whoever was her current boyfriend/girlfriend was at the time.

At age 16 her stepfather got pissed at her being out every night and decided to take her to the back room to rape and beat her as punishment. Terrified, She struggled against him and ran to the kitchen and snuck a knife under her clothes. During the process of her stepfather taking he to the back room she took out the knife and stabbed it into her stepfathers arm. While he was distracted she ran out the house half dressed and got hit by a car.

The person who hit her called the ambulance and they took her to the hospital. When Shae arrived she had a major panic attack and began struggling against the doctors which caused them to put her on drugs to calm her down. While calm the police took the opportunity to ask her questions which made her confess all of the abuse she went through.

Once she was well enough child services took her away and sent her straight to the orphanage with only a few clothes. Shae doesn't remember much of what happened in the hospital but she knew spending those nights away from home caused panic attacks and night terrors.

Addictions: (I will find this out as a i go but if you want to make things easy for me and lit em go ahead.) Drug addiction.

((is that good?))

Alright, I'm just gonna throw this in here and foolishly hope it'll help revive this thing. (Posting in the actual thread might be more effective but I have no idea what I should make little Johnny do other than eat that stupid apple. xD)

Jonathan (Surname unknown)​

medication: None

Mental Illness's: Paranoia and a possible Stockholm syndrome.

Previous kin: No verified information on family's identities or whereabouts.

Old adress: Unknwn

Last medical Examination date: Unknown

Previous Mental Therapists: Unknown

Allergies: Unknown

Medical History: Unknown

Back round check: Picked up from the streets of Delaware by the police in a slightly malnourished condition but with no physical wounds to mention. Apparently, has been into several cities with a man named David, who doesn't seem to be a relative, over a course of several years but the information he agreed to share was very vague and very little. Possibly a victim of a kidnapper and a pedophile.

Addictions: None

Okay, I'm pretty sure you hate me for that short excuse of a file and all those unknowns. Though the police and child services wouldn't have really been able to get information anywhere else except from Jonathan. While he doesn't even know/remember answers to most of those questions, he wouldn't even tell if he did. So that's pretty much what they managed to squueze out of him before he clamped his mouth shut and refused to tell anything else. :d

Ben Vinna
meds,-anti-depressents
Mental Illness's-Anorexia and Depression
Previous kin (So parents, borthers, sister, family)Father and Sister. Mother is dead.
Old adress. 125 Salt Street
Last medical Examination date. (please list a year)Check-up was 2011, was brought to hospital after fainting
Previous Mental Therapists (if they have seen any before now just put a number)None
Allergies-Nuts
Medical History. (This includes if anyone in their family has any metal illnesses that they might have Inherited.)Mother died of a brain tumor when Ben was 14, Father and Sister are fine.
Back round check: Ben's life was fine growing up. His mother and father were happy and he had an older sister that was really smart. When Ben was 14 his mother died and everything changed. His father started drinking and stopped working while his sister had to suddenly be in charge. This caused her to grow frustrated with Ben since he couldn't do anything so when his father would get violent, His sister was fine with getting Ben to take the beatings. She would tell him that he was fat and worthless and shouldn't be alive, that he was just making it so there was one more mouth to feed. This caused Ben to start eating less, not wanting to cause problems. But he was still beat and ridiculed everyday. After stopping eating completely for three days, Ben fainted during gym class and was rushed to the hospital where it was discovered that he was underweight and had many signs of child abuse. Once he had been given food (and watched until he ate it) he was taken to the orphanage
Addictions (I will find this out as a i go but if you want to make things easy for me and lit em go ahead.) Nicotine (Smoking)

Status
Not open for further replies.