Earth's Last Hope (( Signups/OOC ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD he's epic, I think we will too XD

Oh yeah also what time zones are you guys in? I'm in eastern time.

I'm in central time, I believe. I've been living in Texas for years and I never know haha.

I wanted to point a few things out. First, Braden simply just walked away from the winged creature and Damien? Secondly, if Braden is allowed to Blitz, which is practically teleporting, I think that Chi should be allowed to do as she pleases with the Earth bending, and not be subjected to just controlling dirt and rocks. It just seems fair to me.

Reactions: Sinopa
Yeah, I actually didn't say anything at first, but when he grew wolverine claws and then telepathically moved info in Chi's mind... I kinda raised a brow there. What can you guys actually do? :l

Also that conversation between Braden and Damien seemed like it took from 2 to 5 minutes, thats not enough time to travel 3 states away, plus I don't think the river would be that long anyway. It just doesn't make sense. There are a few things that don't really seem realistic.

I merely made the two girls go to the nearest city. I never meant for them to go to California. As for the whole speaking in the mind part, I don't know. What Adair meant by knowing where Braden was, she meant that they were opposing elements so where ever he was, her instincts would push her away from him. The whole Fire vs. Water bit. Adair was going to explain soon enough.

Okay okay okay... let me EXPLAIN already, alright?!

1) he dodged the slime when he turned to walk away without even knowing that the creature had spat at him.

2) We are the disciples a nice twist I'd like to thank @Damien Kriez for, meaning that we are all telepathically connected and can blitz (It's been available since the first of the four elements, because we aren't exactly the first human elements) across the universe to save other planets. Damien can blitz too, as the light and dark were originally brothers, but apparently he likes to be relaxed and ride in his worm.

3) I already said that it was @Sinopa 's decision to learn gradually.

4) He didn't grow claws, they appear when he is angry, as flames can bend and even melt metal if it's strong enough.

5) The conversation may have lasted only a couple of minutes, but blitzing allows you to go teleporting times five. That is why I included that blitzing can get you across the galaxy in about 2 days.

6) I thought that you were going to wait for me at California, so I blitzed to an apparently random house.

So there, Are you happy NOW?

5) The conversation may have lasted only a couple of minutes, but blitzing allows you to go teleporting times five. That is why I included that blitzing can get you across the galaxy in about 2 days.
But Adair and Chi didn't blitz. They traveled to the nearest town outside of Colorado in one of the neighboring states by the water in the river that Adair sped up. v
I merely made the two girls go to the nearest city. I never meant for them to go to California.
------
I think that Chi should be allowed to do as she pleases with the Earth bending, and not be subjected to just controlling dirt and rocks.
I actually don't mind that XD plus there's a reason why it's limited...
Water + Earth = Plants (All plants break away at even Earth, and their growth is exponential) Earth powerup
------

And I did say that Chi was going to learn gradually. For now she'll only be able to use it in life threatening situations, then learn bit by bit, though she will be able to keep up with them and learn how to control it completely by the time they get to the big fight.

Hey, just dropping by to say that I won't be in the RP anymore. Hopefully you can find someone that can take Adair's place.

I'd prefer if you kill Adair off and find another water element, if you don't mind.

Same, I'm super sorry, and good luck.

Element: Ice (I hope it could be ice or else i'll change it)
Name: Shrayam Cray
Biography/ How did you become your element: Shrayam, or Shray as he likes to be called was once a small boy living with his dad in the woods by a lake in Canada. His dad was named Murray Cray and he was one of the best lumberjack of that are north of British Columbia. Shray was only a little boy who went to school along with all the others but preferred playing outside and fishing. One cold and stormy winter night Shray was with his dad snow shoeing on the frozen lake. But the ice wasn't thick enough in that area and the ice started to crack. They tried to get out with Murray pushing Shray to a solid piece of ice to save his boy. Shray's dad got pulled down by his heavy boots and equipment. Shray slipped and fell on the edge of the ice. He hurt his head and blacked out whilst falling into the icy waters. While he was unconcious he heard a voice in his head. [COLOR= white] Soon my lad, soon. I will give you these powers for the good of humanity. You should not use these powers for evil because if you do the world will forever give you shame and you will be drowned in guilt. [/COLOR] Shray woke up on the side of the lake where a mysterious fire was still burning. When he came too he quickly dashed to the last place he remembered. He burst into tears when he found his dad's notebook floating in the hole the ice cracked in. Shray tried to nab the last souvenir of his father but almost fell feet first but a nice layer of ice helping him not fall down again. That was the day he dicovered his powers and that his hair permanantly turned white. He was soon taken in by an adoption agency where he better learned to use his powers for good. He eventually got took in by a family where he lived quietly until he became an adult.
Personality: Kind, motivated, emotional, sometimes scared and fragile, calm, quiet.
Appearance: Tall, short white hair, average build, long arms and legs. Always wears a white trench coat with big white buttons. Has small blue eyes and a small little mouth.

Element: Ice (I hope it could be ice or else i'll change it)
Name: Shrayam Cray
Biography/ How did you become your element: Shrayam, or Shray as he likes to be called was once a small boy living with his dad in the woods by a lake in Canada. His dad was named Murray Cray and he was one of the best lumberjack of that are north of British Columbia. Shray was only a little boy who went to school along with all the others but preferred playing outside and fishing. One cold and stormy winter night Shray was with his dad snow shoeing on the frozen lake. But the ice wasn't thick enough in that area and the ice started to crack. They tried to get out with Murray pushing Shray to a solid piece of ice to save his boy. Shray's dad got pulled down by his heavy boots and equipment. Shray slipped and fell on the edge of the ice. He hurt his head and blacked out whilst falling into the icy waters. While he was unconcious he heard a voice in his head. Soon my lad, soon. I will give you these powers for the good of humanity. You should not use these powers for evil because if you do the world will forever give you shame and you will be drowned in guilt. Shray woke up on the side of the lake where a mysterious fire was still burning. When he came too he quickly dashed to the last place he remembered. He burst into tears when he found his dad's notebook floating in the hole the ice cracked in. Shray tried to nab the last souvenir of his father but almost fell feet first but a nice layer of ice helping him not fall down again. That was the day he dicovered his powers and that his hair permanantly turned white. He was soon taken in by an adoption agency where he better learned to use his powers for good. He eventually got took in by a family where he lived quietly until he became an adult.
Personality: Kind, motivated, emotional, sometimes scared and fragile, calm, quiet.
Appearance: Tall, short white hair, average build, long arms and legs. Always wears a white trench coat with big white buttons. Has small blue eyes and a small little mouth.
Awesome! There is one problem though... Ice is just frozen water, and the old character that was Water quit, along with air. So can you just be water? Water can freeze itself so you don't have to worry about not being Ice.

Ok, but he could primarily have ice powers but have limited water powers, since when he got them the water was frozen.

Also where is the IC

Ok, but he could primarily have ice powers but have limited water powers, since when he got them the water was frozen.
Okay, if that's what you want. :/
Also where is the IC
I will post it to you, but first I need a favor. If you have any followers or followings that would be interested, we still need air and the optional dark character if you have two that would be interested.

I'm busy making my signature a group of RPs i'm in and that i find fun, i'll put it in.

Okay, if that's what you want. :/

I will post it to you, but first I need a favor. If you have any followers or followings that would be interested, we still need air and the optional dark character if you have two that would be interested.
Better

Where should i start to post in IC, i.e how should i implement Shray.

i meant implement shray, should i wait. i'm just asking if i should wait to post

Status
Not open for further replies.