Earth's Last Hope (( Signups/OOC ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. There's something weird about this, I don't know how to make it nice looking. Ugh.
Maybe take it out of the spoiler, remove the italics, and put the pic on the top XD that's what I do =3

@Sinopa Meh, this is fine already haha. Thank you for the suggestion though!

@TheBountyHunter Hm. I think I won't respect them. Instead, my character's cool, calm composure will dwindle with every defeat and, at the final confrontation, Damien will be malformed into a demon of nothing but pure and utter madness and writhing, wriggling evil. Character development and deterioration is my specialty, after all hehe. Thanks for giving me the slot. :)

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
@TheBountyHunter Hm. I think I won't respect them. Instead, my character's cool, calm composure will dwindle with every defeat and, at the final confrontation, Damien will be malformed into a demon of nothing but pure and utter madness and writhing, wriggling evil. Character development and deterioration is my specialty, after all hehe. Thanks for giving me the slot. :)
Character development <3 <3 <3

Reactions: Damien Kriez
Corrupting one of the elements to fight for the Darkness would greatly spice this story up. That element must willingly give themselves to the Darkness out of a slight sway in their morals, not any of that magical or evil corruption bollocks, no. This betrayal could be influenced by an identity crisis, threatening to kill an element's friend or family, or worse: misguided love. Sort of like... what Pitch Black tried to do to Jack Frost in Rise of the Guardians, but instead of rejecting Damien's offer, they accept it. That would be exceptionally amazing since, well, Damien can be quite convincing.

Corrupting one of the elements to fight for the Darkness would greatly spice this story up. That element must willingly give themselves to the Darkness out of a slight sway in their morals, not any of that magical or evil corruption bollocks, no. This betrayal could be influenced by an identity crisis, threatening to kill an element's friend or family, or worse: misguided love. Sort of like... what Pitch Black tried to do to Jack Frost in Rise of the Guardians, but instead of rejecting Damien's offer, they accept it. That would be exceptionally amazing since, well, Damien can be quite convincing.
NO! That is ONE thing that will NOT happen to ANY of the elements. You can corrupt any random person that isn't a main character, but NO corrupting any of the elements.

Even for just a little while? :( Oh well haha. Okay then :) Is my CS okay? Am I accepted?

Yes, and I actually like how there were two sentient being before the universe came into play. I'm not going to like your comment though because I don't use the like button. You should be grateful that I told you though, I usually don't even comment on other's comments unless I'm replying like I am. But enough of the petty small talk, what I'm trying to say is that you're accepted.

Reactions: Damien Kriez
Would Chi know how to um earth bend already? Like just a little or can she learn after she is picked up? I can work with either =3

@Damien Kriez That character though! So much thought put into it as well as an awesome set of powers... I'm sort of glad I backed out, 'cause your character is so cool! Definitely watching this story. #>.<#

Would Chi know how to um earth bend already? Like just a little or can she learn after she is picked up? I can work with either =3
Well, I was supposed to give Adair a sample of what I meant, but she had already figured out how to use her element. You can know some of your abilities if you want, or I can teach you the basics when we meet. It's your choice, and I will abide by it.

You can start now if you want, and I've already met Water. We are now travelling to meet @Sinopa , or Earth at the border seperating Colorado and Utah.

Awesome mkay, I think I'll have her learn as they go along, not immediately, it'll be more fun that way XD I'll post soon but then I have to go to bed TTnTT

@TheBountyHunter Thank you so much! This is my super main character for my main RPs haha. Damien is my baby I even made the guy my profile. =))

@Necropolis I'll be making my starter now :)

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused. Did Braden do the info mind transfer thingy, and did Adair take Chi in the water already?

The first part yes, but the latter part will only happen if you choose to go with Adair. :)

The first part yes, but the latter part will only happen if you choose to go with Adair. :)
Ah mkay thanks XD I'll work on my post now XD sorry for taking so long

I just noticed you have a quote from Crowley. I think you and I are going to get along quite well.

I just noticed you have a quote from Crowley. I think you and I are going to get along quite well.
XD he's epic, I think we will too XD

Oh yeah also what time zones are you guys in? I'm in eastern time.

XD he's epic, I think we will too XD

Oh yeah also what time zones are you guys in? I'm in eastern time.
Western Pacific Standard Time

Status
Not open for further replies.