Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I have an idea, created from the idea of a single character. I am looking for someone to play the lover of the guardian, either a male or female. Please pm me if interested, the plot for the rp is below!

Earth is about to have the biggest shock of it's entire existence, some outside force is bound for it's destruction and the only thing that will stand in it's way is a being from another world in the universe that serves as earth's guardian angel. In the process of keeping the world safe, a relationship will start, and tensions will rise as the Guardian's significant other learns of his past, and exactly what he is. During the fight to keep earth alive, the guardian will not only re-fall for his lover as he introduces him/her to his world, but to a him that is completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.