E.S.N.A (Eradicators of SuperNatural Affairs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan was torn as he watched the witch beckon somewhere. It appeared that she hadn't spotted him, or at least wasn't worried about him. The latter possibility unnerved him greatly. A muffled buzzing came from his coat, "Dammit." He said quietly, letting go of the gun with his left hand and reaching into his coat. He read the message, and it made some things clear. "Witches..." he thought. At least he knew now what they were dealing with, fortunately for him the majority of witches and warlocks were vulnerable to mundane weapons. The .45 ACP hydra-shok rounds in his pistol should be enough to get him out of danger should the need arise. He was still going to give this "Mason" fellow a good chewing out for possibly compromising his position (assuming his location wasn't compromised already)

It had been only a few minutes since Nash had left. Asura had been gauging the situation, and watching where the bites were aimed. *My wrists. Something is clearly wrong with her.* With the attacks becoming faster his footing was becoming less sure. He knew he was going to regret it, but there was an itch calling him to just let her have his hand.

He firmly placed himself as to not be sent to the ground on the next lunge. When his window happened he all but gave his arm to her. The weight of the attack was more then he excepted, causing him to stumble backwards. Gritting his teeth he kept from making a cry of pain. "Now Faith..... What were you planning?" He said as he broke his stance.

As Aya's phone vibrated in her pocket, she took it out to read over the message. Alright but this Mason guy isn't here right now. Damn it all. She was on high alert when the witch beckoned for the two of them. Aya wondered if the witch knew that both Aya and Brendan were in the bushes. Obviously this woman had seen one of them. She looked at her team mate and noticed his gun. He was much better equipped for dealing with this woman than she, and Aya was willing to take the chance that only one had been noticed.

Making eye contact with Brendan, she gave him a look to explain it all. I'll be the distraction. Shoot her. Still crouched, she leaned around the bushes to gauge her opponent. The large burn on her skin was obviously hindering her movements and the woman was in serious pain. Faith had really done a number on her. Grabbing a throwing knife from her coat, Aya eyed a large tree not too far from her. It was now or never. Running toward the tree, she threw her knife, aiming for the burn on Sepi's skin. "On kiri kiri On kiri kiri Baas!" She shouted to enchant her dagger which began to glow faintly, before diving to get behind the tree.

Faith gently tugged her head in a direction, careful not to rip out asura's wrist. She attempted her best to be gentle, but her fangs still cut his hand up. They weren't deep punctures, just slicing lacerations that oozed blood. She was trying her best to be gentle and find a loophole to what her "master" was forcing her to do. Come time, and she wouldn't miss that leap again. And she would treasure the moment she would chew the witch apart and strew her limbs and gore about.

The former SAS operative shook his head. As far as he could tell they were both still (relatively) safe, but it was too late. The younger agent had already exposed herself. "Bloody slag." Brendan hissed as he reacquired a bead on the witch. He squeezed the trigger and sent the hollow point on its way with a muffled sound. The muzzle kicked up, Brendan quickly righted the weapon and shot again, performing a well-practiced double tap aimed at her torso.

By doing what she did, Aya had actually made his job much harder. Now Sepi would be expecting things and be on edge. Her relaxed, somewhat complacent demeanor made her movements much easier to track and predict. He didn't want to break cover yet, his position was fairly secure, and a man running away right after shooting might cause more trouble than just staying put. He was now torn, he could bring the police down on this area by taking off the suppressor and firing a few wild shots, or hold his position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nash dropped the phone entirely when a muffled gunshot nearby startled him. Dammit, what was he doing? It didn't seem like anyone had heard the sound. Hissing quietly to himself, he picked the phone back up, turned it off entirely for the time being, and started moving towards the source of the light again. The closer he got, the more he could sense some serious dark magic at work, and the clearer the scents got. He couldn't see anything in the darkness, so he had to rely on his sense of smell, just like old times. He quickly located Victoria, Aya, and Brendan, as well as an unfamiliar scent, clouded by the reek of burning flesh. It was a female, and a magical creature, judging from the low amounts of energy Nash was drawing from her panic. He didn't need to focus too hard to figure out that she was the source of the dark magic he'd detected earlier.

The somnus wasn't too keen on physical combat, but he refused to be useless. Perhaps their enemy shared the same fear of the demon that Edgar had? He wasn't sure, but it was the best plan he could come up with without touching the woman directly. He stared at the woman and conjured that same illusion to only her senses, the massive demon seeming to appear right in front of her.

"Move." Lord Oberon shoved Sepi backwards, which made her hit the ground hard due to his vampiric strength. However due to the fact he had to move he had taken both shots from the pistol and the knife into his arm. With an irritated tone he glanced at where the shots were fired from. "How long do you plan to lay there human?" He pulled the dagger out, and began shaking his arm. The smoke that rolled off was a sign that the holy dagger was slowing the rate at which his arm was healing back over. "We shall play a game. Reveal yourselves, and fight with honor, or I turn this young girl." He reached inside his shirt with his uninjured arm, and pulled out a small case. Watching the shadows his eyes could plainly see any, and every movement in them.

Sepi Had hit the ground hard, but had watched as the back of his right arm, and should developed two large holes in the blink of an eye. The dagger she had planned simply to step away from, but the bullet wounds were something else. Had she not been shoved, then she may not still be drawing breath.
'How careless of me. We have been surrounded, and I have lost sight of my goal.... Mother taught me better then this.' She stayed on the ground, and brought her mind back into focus before standing up. She would not be taken by surprise again. It was time for her to put an end to this group, and get back to her meeting.

While rising she was met with the form of her lord. The demon who her family worshiped. However, there was something amiss. Looking to Luci who was sitting perfectly still on the bench.
'No.... There is no possible way.... Not until the ritual is over.' Taking a long questioning look at the creature she had her attention drawn to. A feeling of magic steamed from it, and something was greatly wrong with it. The form here was seen through the void. Which required a great deal of effort to accomplish. Besides the fact that a vessel had been set aside for her god nothing about it's placement here fit into what had been required from the past. It had drawn the attention of Tomas, but Lord Oberon was still looking into the darkness searching for the ones who had just attempted an attack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria had seen the woman get pushed, and the resulting attack attempted by Ayaka, and whom she assumed to be Brendan. All of which could have been planned out better. Still she moved closer, and could feel the energy that was covering the area. Magic had been freshly used here, and someone of great power was in the area. Mostly the woman who was pushed. Hearing the comment about turning the young blood covered girl just lead her to assume that the other two were vampires. The situation was beginning to take a turn for the worst. As from the voice alone she knew who he was. Lord Oberon had lead an uprising in London, but a few years ago. It was a harsh battle with his rather large family. One that the organization had trouble with at the time. Due to the fact his presence in the city warded off the lesser creatures of the night. Which left the teams involved with a difficult decision. Letting him go was ruled out, but crippling his ability to make a new family was the best course of action at the time. As such they had smashed out his fangs to keep him from being able to turn others. An act that Oberon had appeared to have found a means to over come.

She was close enough to hear the grass moving under foot as the woman tried to get up. This left her with a choice. She could attack, and end it here, or risk being discovered on her true intentions. They seemed to be paying her little mind at the moment, which would be the best time to attack. She didn't want to harm a member of her family regardless of what they had done, but she no longer could be inactive during this. Reaching for the dagger at her side she grasped the hilt firmly.
'This could get me killed. However, with Brendan, and Ayaka about it may be possible. Please forgive me.' It was then the illusion appeared. It was the perfect opportunity. She rushed into action, and kept low. Her target was standing, and off balance. Not being a fighter herself she could not pass this up. She ran into, and tackled the woman to the ground. Amazed at the fact such an attack worked kept her from realizing she was now on top of the target. Once this set in she bolted upright, while raising the dagger high. Holding her eyes tightly shut as not to see the face of the woman whom was going to die by her hand she froze when she heard her speak. "V..... Victoria?"

It was awkward for Asura to follow Faith due to his height. Every wrong move caused the fangs to dig into his hand, and wrist. "If you saw fit Faith. I'm going to follow you. I'm not sure what's going on, but I promise if something is wrong I will do my best to help you." He always made good on his promises, as to him a person was only as good as their word. The fact that in his long life he had never seen a werewolf act in such a way was beginning to make him worry. The smell of burning flesh grew greater, and the air became thick with a sense of foreboding. What ever was ahead was only going to grow worse, and it turned his stomach to knots. 'If things get worse will I have time to transform? Would it even matter? Everything just feels so wrong. Like nature is weeping.'

Beep Beep Beep Beep

With his free hand Asura whipped out his phone. Hoping maybe it was Brendan, or Nash. After reading the text message Asura decided it best to reply, as there was still time before they would reach their destination.

Agent Mason. This is the second in command of Commander Victoria's squad. This is a formal request for assistance.
I also request the last logged time of the Commander's check in.
Putting the phone away he began to pick up the pace hoping Faith would turn him loose. He was going to get his answers as to the situation one way, or another.

Faith drug him eventually to Sepi, and let out a whine of regret before letting go of him. She hadn't had a choice in the matter.
To her, she was a prisoner of her own skin....She wanted to crawl out of her furry carapace and rip the witch open and feast on her bones....but she couldn't have the pleasure of doing that.

Brant's pocket vibrated as he was rounding a corner. He fished the phone from his pocket and read over the text, grunting to himself with some satisfaction and responded as he started making his way back to HQ.

Where and when should we meet?
Agent Victoria hasn't checked in since yesterday.

Asura was the only one to respond. Perhaps something was happening to the rest of the team. Or, maybe, Asura was the only one awake at this time, or any number of other reason. Ori, the thought persisted, maybe something happened to the rest of the team and you compromised them with your message. Mason growled at himself. If they were going into a dangerous situation they would have silenced their phones. Unless they were surprised. Brant didn't have a retort for that. He walked quickly back to HQ.

As Nash watched the scene unfold, with Victoria charging headlong into the battle and tackling the mysterious woman to the ground and Faith dragging Asura along to the pair, he focused on the scents the enemy witch was giving off. To his dismay, he didn't detect much fear emanating from her; the demon must not have been the key. But it did keep her distracted. Clearly, the monster was related to their goals, and the sight of it was enough to confuse the witch and distract her. With that in mind, Nash kept the illusion going strong, making it stare down at Sepi and laugh at her, taunting her helplessness. He didn't need to disable the witch, just distract her long enough for Victoria to finish her off.

It was outside the London head quarters for ESNA. A figure wrapped in a large cloak stood before the a door hidden from normal perception within the maintenance area of the dilapidated parking garage. Having walked the whole way he had listened to the sounds of the night air of the city. From cars, and people. To the echos off of man made walls. His hunting having ended days ago left him weak. He had been gone for fifty long years, and often times changed during such missions.What ever awaited him on the other side of the door would be new to him. "As the world changes. You stay the same." Placing a hand on the archway he could feel the old spell work that made such a passage as this possible. Moving the handle on the door, and letting it pull itself open the man breathed in the familiar scent of the sanctuary.

As he stepped through the shift of plains could be felt within his soul. The door itself lead only to a bare wall. Without the magic that held it in place it would be useless. The old rune words that covered it were made to transport any, and all who stepped through to another location. As the blinding light that the portal placed around those being transported faded he was able make out the area around him. There was a woman behind a desk, with a strange flat object atop of it that produced it's own light. A fan could be heard, but not seen somewhere in the room. Which itself was made of White Marble. Possibly from the center it was ten yards to any of the walls. Across from him was another door which he knew would lead on to his destination. The light of the room was made from small crystals embedded into the ceiling.

"May I help you?" The woman asked in a pleasant tone.

His attention had never left her, but he had to wonder why she was even here to begin with.
"What has changed since I was last here?"
Sensing that most of the spell work had been removed since he left it was a well placed question. Such things were in place to purge any, and all who entered without having a brand on their flesh. It was there to ensure that other creatures could not happen in.

The woman placed her hands over top of a tray. Which appeared to be made up of buttons, with letters on them.
"And you are? I don't believe we have ever met."

Walking closer to the desk it was clear that some new system was in place. The woman being human, and a young one at that clearly would have no idea who he was. "The head of this group. I have been away on a hunt." He never gave his name. As it was the most precious thing to him.

Moving her hands from the strange device the woman appeared to be studying him.
"That is not what I asked of you. I need your name so that I can see where you have transferred from."

"Transferred? I did not transfer miss. I have been away hunting the Pagan Zues." He reached into his cloak while watching the woman's hand slide under the desk. He reached around for a moment, and began to pull out a hand, that was wrapped tightly around an electrical pulse. Tossing it down in front of her. "Now, I want that added to my collection and I need to know what is currently happening outside. I can feel something dark covering London."

The woman jumped back a little as the severed hand landed in front of her. "I... I don't -"

"Call who ever you have put in my in charge in light of my absence! Tell them The Old One has returned.

***********************************************************************************

The call had come through just a few minutes ago. Cohan the current Head of Affairs had been pulled away from a meeting. Currently he was riding in the back seat of a car. Through the small city hidden by magic. Which in all was roughly three miles in all directions from the center. Being set up in a fashion like a clock one could easily get from one part to the other. They were currently moving through the training section. It was positioned in the twelve, to four O-clock section of the city. Which was the second largest in the city. Next to it was housing, and recreation which could support upwards of a few thousand members at a time for those who lived on base. It went from the Four, to the Six O-clock positions. Six, to Nine O-clock was the armory, and firing ranges. Those who used magic could also hone their skills there. Then from Nine, to Twelve O-clock was medical. In there center where Cohan was currently heading was where research, administrative, and reception was held.

He looked out the window of the car as it hurried down the main road way for the area. The whole city was always lit, by the sky of crystal. In the plain of existence that the city resided in was often thought to be the inside of a large gem.
If he has returned then something must be done.

He was referring to how he had ran ESNA over the past decade. The removal of rune words, and the fact that now a vampire was in charge. Cohan had been the oldest member next to the man they called The Old One. Which made him a prime candidate for the position. "Driver, go faster. I do wish to see if it truly is him."

The driver pressed the gas harder, and began speeding through the area. Traffic was never an issue inside the base as most members took the electric train to get around. This meeting between the two would possibly end up a bloody one, as The Old One hated those who were not of human blood. However, Cohan was not giving this up without a fight. As The Old One would return things to how they were. Remove the blight of the supernatural from the world, and only spare the lives of humans, or those who would help reach said goal.

Aya cringed at the sound of Sepi's voice. For some reason, her tone just felt so familiar and Aya didn't know why. Peeking out from behind the tree, she saw that her team had gathered here. Glancing at Brendan she could see his displeasure at her plan of attack, but she shook it off. Being younger than everyone meant she had less experience, and she knew that mistakes were bound to happen.

Looking back to the vampire, she pulled her holy water out of her pocket. She dared not move closer, but she also wanted to help her commander who, at the moment, was in a compromising position with the vampire around. Her final decision was to stay in her place until he attacked, not wanting to compromise her team further.

Brendan saw the holy water Aya had taken out. Blessed weapons seemed to have an effect on the vampire, maybe if he could get her to bless his ammunition, he might have a chance to at least drive the creature back. He realized he had gotten careless in his preparations, most days he would have carried blessed rounds along with Silver and Cold Iron. He was glad that Aya could do what she did, the two of them might be able to draw off the Vampire, taking a significant amount of heat off the commander. He looked to the spiritualist and gave her a combination of hand signals, "You. Come To Me. On My Signal." His hand counted down. "3. . . 2. . . 1. . ." He gave her the signal to go, After giving the signal he looked down the sights of his pistol, preparing to fire on anyone who gave chase to the running girl.

Asura was never able to get Faith to let up on guiding him. As they came into an area. He quickly took the chance to evaluate the situation. To his left a young girl was seemingly asleep on a bench. There was an illusion up of some sort of demon, the smell of death was all over two of the figures making them most likely vampires, Ayaka had just moved behind a tree, and on the ground Victoria was about to plunge a dagger into someone's chest. What is she doing here?

As quick as he thought that the person whom Victoria had tackled hugged her. Shouting "You've come back to me my sister." Which having been involved with this family before Asura knew that could only make the one that was grounded Sepelio Aednat. A girl Asura had once known during a mission. Their relationship was cut short as he was ordered to kill Victoria's, and the girl's father to ensure that their family's "god" never saw the light of day. It had left a bitter taste in his mouth from that day forward to simply look upon Victoria. The young girl being here, and the killings were so closely related to the event that lead to the action in the past, he could almost taste what was going to happen next.

As one of the vampires turned to see the events behind him, yet another ball formed in his gut. The Vampire Lord Oberon. Who once had one of the greatest families in all of the world. A powerful man whom had always ruled London from behind the scenes. Oberon himself was a threat, in the sense that he never traveled alone. Which would mean somewhere in the shadows, were more of his children. Waiting, and watching for a meal. A short time ago he had attempted to remove ESNA from London by show of force. Which had lead to the slaughter of his house hold, and the punishment of his fangs being crushed. An order which had come from Organization Head Cohan. Some saw it as taking sympathy upon his own kind, but none could speak out against him. Asura had been with Victoria's team then as well.

As Faith released his hand, he saw the blood covered girl who was swaying next to the other vampire. Most likely Ruby, whom Nash, and himself had learned about from Miles's phone.
Do something. If the team fights here it will be a slaughter. Oberon clearly has found someway to recreate his family. If he is put in any form of danger his children will rush in.

He took careful note of the wounds on the old vampire, and of Ayaka's position. Most likely Brendan was close by, as he had heard the sound of a suppressor moments before coming into the area. The smoke raising from Oberon's arm was a dead give away that he had been injured by holy magic. As the vampire turned he locked eyes with Asura.

"Edmond Temple, we meet again. Or, was it Asura? You've changed your name so many different times it is so hard to keep track." The vampire took note of the demonic illusion. His kind was able to call up such things into the minds of others, but never to that extent. However he had seen such tricks before, and could smell the caster near by. "If you keep up such a front, you will tire yourself out before the festivities start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sepi was tackled to the ground the image of her god began to laugh at her. As if that was not enough she had landed on her injured arm. Sending great pain through her body. Closing her eyes tightly she was planning on blowing the person back with a spell. Then each, and every person who dared to show their face would suffer greatly. Starting with the young priestess. Sepi opened her now hate filled eyes, only to behold a familiar face. A face from long ago, and one she was sure she would never see again. In that moment the world around the faded. As Sepi was filled with nostalgic memories of the past. The laughing of the demon faded from her ears, and tears began to move down her face. Though her sister now held a dagger high, she knew Victoria would never strike her.

Forcing herself up Sepi all, but forced herself into Victoria's chest. She could feel the beating of her heart, and the raise and fall of her chest. Forgetting the danger that surrounded them in that small span of time Sepi tightly wrapped her arm around Victoria.
"You've come back to me my sister."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She dropped the dagger upon hearing the voice. Sister.... It was something she didn't want the others to know. She didn't want her allies to see this scene. As she knew that she could do nothing now. Any ability to strike a member of her family was now far from her. She feared most that knowing now who the woman was that the situation no longer up to her. Victoria would be unable to perform the one task that would rectify the sins of the past months. Letting her body loosen under the embrace of the girl was a sign to anyone watching that she would not be able to harm Sepi.

Victoria's attention snapped back at the vampire's words.
Festivities? What could that possibly mean? Refusing to remove Sepi from her Victoria watched the vampire, as he took a small stick out of his pocket. It resembled a whistle used for calling hounds. As he blew with great force into it, she could not truly see the point, until She watched Asura drop to a knee, clutching his ears. Her gaze turned to include Nash, and Faith in bewilderment of what the vampire was planning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby had been cursing herself ever since being lead to this spot. Though her mind was once again her own her body still refused to heed her call. Like hell I would ever be turned you over dressed prick. She willed her body to move, only to be met with the same results. She was all, but stuck in a shell. Something that would allow these two to carry out what ever plans they had for her. "I don't want this."

She was stunned by the small sound of her own voice. It was the first action since the man named Tomas looked into her eyes that she could call her own. Good! Now get away! The most she could manage at first was making her eyes move to the side. The second thing to happen was the act of her head turning. She was excited to even be able to do that. If she could run maybe she could get away. Her gaze landed squarely on the Illusion of the demon. WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS THAT!!!

It was the final kick she needed. Attempting to get away from it as quickly as possible her hand left Tomas's, and she went crashing backwards into the other man, who had begun to blow into a dog whistle. Which sent her to the ground, and staggered the man as he seemed to be unaware of the action taking place. Meaning he had no time to prepare.

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Nash's eyes were closed at that point, being near-useless in these conditions, so he could better use his other senses, the ones that would give him far more information. He heard Sepi's sweet words, the first mention of their relationship. The knife never came down; instead Nash only heard the two shifting as they embraced. He gave another low hiss. They didn't have time for this. He never did grasp the value behind human familial bonds, ones that would so often drive them to act foolishly. Somni only had the bonds of a clan, and they were flimsy things, designed only to help the individuals feed better. If any one of them outlived their usefulness, they would be killed or exiled, just like Nash himself. He wanted to shout at Victoria, get her to drive the knife down, but he knew it would give away his position. He considered writing an illusory message on Sepi's forehead, but what he heard next sent chills down his spine.

"If you keep up such a front, you will tire yourself out before the festivities start."

Damn...so he was already discovered. Someone around here was able to see through his facade; he could only hope that they didn't know where he was. And as much as he hated to admit it, the massive illusion was indeed tiring him out. At this rate, he would need to feed again before he could perform at all in a fast combat situation. Grudgingly, he dismissed the fake demon, the creature fading into nothing.

Nash could do no more before a high-pitched whine entered his ears. It was unlike anything he'd ever heard; it felt like his eardrums were going to burst. Much like Asura, he buckled to his knees and clamped his fingers over his long, pointed ears, pulling them down in hopes of blocking out the shrill noise. "Hths nntshhtsz!" he hissed, reverting to his own language in his desperation.

Catching Brendan's message, Aya ran out from her hiding spot and bolted for Brendan's spot. Running past the girl under the vampires control, she tacked one of her talismans onto her back with the hopes that it would take her out of her trance more. Seeing Asura kneel on the ground due to Oberon's whistle made her angry. What is he planning? The thought ran through her head over and over, she racked her brain for a clue but came up short.

It was only a few seconds, but it felt like hours when she finally reached him. Aya knew in her gut what Brendan had planned and she held her hand out for the ammo. Receiving this, she wasted no time in her blessings. Wiping holy water on the rounds, she held them close to her and recited, "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done. . . " As she continued the rounds began to glow lightly.

Breathing hard, she handed them back to Brendan. "It is done." She had forgotten how tired she could get from using a religion she wasn't used to. "Have no fear, they will hit the mark." Determination clear in her voice.

Brendan kept prone as he loaded the blessed rounds. "Get ready to follow me, I'm going to start firing. If we can distract the Vampires, maybe the others can bring down the witch. This situation has gotten out of hand, we need to fall back and regroup." He said as he pulled the slide on his pistol back, chambering the first round. And I need some better weapons. . . He thought to himself.

Brendan had only killed two Vampires in his time at ENSA. He had killed the first with a shot to the neck, with an anti-materiel rifle, from 500 yards away, with high explosive incendiary rounds, that had been blessed by an Archdeacon in the Russian Orthodox Church. The second had managed to ambush him in a church. He distracted the creature by spitting holy water in its face before backup arrived to kill it properly. But those two were small fry compared to Oberon. "On my mark. . . Three. . . Two. . . One. . . Now." He said, springing up from his spot. He snapped his pistol into position, aimed at Oberon. His finger squeezed the trigger, performing a well practiced Mozambique Drill; a double tap aimed at the chest and a third shot to the head. The shots fired, the former SAS operator began backing up towards the nearest alleyway, hoping to take cover again.

Oberon stumbled as Ruby crashed into him. Breaking his powerful blow on the whistle. He was going to turn, and grab the girl by the neck. Having already known the cause of her movements, he thought it best to use her as a shield shortly before turning her.

Splat splat... Splat

The bullets hit there mark, making him fall to his knees. Not truly doing any damage. The placement of the shots, along with the holy enchantment however would keep his brain from reforming quickly. Making his body at that moment in time simply a sack of dead meat. As his body fell forward the case he had taken out of his shirt skidded to a halt at Tomas's feet. Who quickly picked it up now that the illusion was over. The whistle that had happened moments before was only to call Tomas's brothers, and sisters. More of a dinner bell then anything else. Which would mean the group here had been seen as a large enough threat.

Ruby who was caught in the middle of it all only having just reclaimed her mind watched Oberon's body hit the ground. His cold dead eyes still locked on her. He wore an open smile that no mortal man could make, which showed his long silver fangs. The bullet hole in the forehead momentarily squirted blood towards her. Never seeing a dead body before, and the shock of Nash's illusion still fresh in her mind caused her to let out a shrill scream.
This can't possibly be happening. Shit like this doesn't happen in London! As she got up to run away Tomas grabbed her by the waist, and threw her on her back making an audible thud.

"Just where do you think you're going dear?" He had already opened the pack, and pulled out a syringe. Pressing it to her neck Tomas looked over the area. He could see his father's eyes slowly moving to their location, the werewolves were still being affected by the whistle, and the two humans who were still in the dark were attempting to move away. With little remorse he shoved the needle into the young Ruby's neck, and emptied the contents.

What did he just put inside me?! As the fluid moved along her veins Ruby felt a creeping cold spread. It was quickly making it's way to her heart, and as the man moved off of her everything felt of fire. She arched her back high, as she opened her mouth making a silent cry for help. What ever had just made it's way into her body was causing her great pain. She rolled to her right, and curled into a ball seeking relief.

"Welcome to unlife deary." Not wanting his brothers, or sisters to see their father in such a mess Tomas moved to pick him up. This group would be no more shortly, and they needed to leave. Fresh blood would heal his father quickly. It was just finding a supply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria was being guided by the hand. Her baby sister leading the way, and babbling on about how great it was to see her again with tears rolling down her face. She had just made eye contact with Sepi, but she had done so in the past. "Where are we heading sister?" Said in a happy tone.

"Why, home of course! Mother will be over joyed to see you again. There is simply one thing I must do first, and I do hope you enjoy this." Sepi turned back towards the scene, and with as strong a voice as she could muster Shouted to her targets. "Luci come to me it is time we retired." Her tone became laced with spite, and belittlement. "Wolf... Kill them. Then come find me once you have changed back."

The little girl who had been sitting on the bench shot to her feet, and ran after the woman. The dismay in her eyes as she watched the group told her story. That she was not in control of her own body. As the girl came withing spitting distance Victoria felt a nudge in the small of her back. "Please tell them goodbye."

Victoria's mouth slowly opened, and she could feel her will slipping. It was all she could do to hold her tongue for a few scant seconds. "If any of you survive do not come looking for me. I never wanted to be with any of you."

She did not want to say those words, but could remember the old feeling that had once kept her in awe of her sister. It clouded her mind like a powerful drug. Making her wish to simply keep her sister happy. Please.... I don't want this..... Sepi what are you doing?

As Vampires began to show from the shadows Sepi, Victoria, and the young Luci walked off across the dark field. The group surely would not survive the attack. Which would make trailing after them that much harder in the current moment. As they walked Victoria gave one last fleeting look behind her. Please... I need all of you now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asura could fill fluid moving out of his ear. The whistle had been amplified by the vampires stronger diaphragm. The fluid in his ears was most likely blood. As he was having trouble maintaining his balance even while on his knees. To be so close to the source was more then he could take. With ears ringing he watched as the young girl had ran into Oberon. Forcing him to break the torturous sound. Which was quickly followed by three muffled shots. He was ill prepared for any encounter, and thus lacked any form of weapon. As such decapitation of the undead creature would be impossible. Unless one of the other members had a knife on them.

Struggling to get up Asura watched as Tomas pinned the young girl, and took great pleasure in injecting something into her neck.
That's how he is doing it. By transferring the virus through secondary means.

He managed to get a firm footing, and was in the process of raising when he heard the witch shout to something she was referring to as "wolf". Watching Faith he quickly made the connection, and to make matters worse the smell of death began to flood over the area. Possibly meaning a number of other vampires.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A crowd had gathered behind the now open door at the end of the marble room. The woman behind the desk sat in silence as the man who referred to himself as The Old One seemed to settle on her desk watching her. "Tell me miss. What exactly is it you do here?"

"Well I um.... I keep track of all members who come, and go. More of a head count if you would Sir." Nervousness gripped her tight. Though he had not been seen in a long time the older members would often tell stories about him. Often times it was during the judgement of members for breaking the laws of ESNA. Stories of how he would strip flesh from bone, and cause their souls to erupt from their bodies. Could this person sitting now on the edge of her desk who was wrapped in such a loose fitting garment truly be that man?

"The answer is yes. Young miss I do hope you have called the correct group of people." He watched her as she quickly checked the number she had dialed close to fifteen minutes ago.

"Ye.... Yes Sir, I am sure of it. Head Master Cohan should be here any minute now!" Fearing for her life with every passing second, she meekly shifted her eyes to the man's face. Under those tattered robes that even covered his head. She could make out a small opening behind which were two small purple orbs. Which at current were focused on the door across the room. Mummers could be heard outside from those who gathered. Which began to thin in the center. As a tall man clad in a fine suit with a black tie began to walk through. His hair was slicked back, and his deep Red eyes demanded attention. The man had strong features in his face, and his broad from suggested the man was more then able to hold is own in terms of strength.

"So, it is true. You have returned. Might I be the first to exten-"

"Bite your tongue." The room shook as the words left the man. Who's head turned towards the young woman now cowering close to the wall. "Young miss I recommend you leave. I would hate to see anything become of you." Those words were laced with the sweetness of honey, and compassion. As the woman took the hint, and quickly made her way across the marble floor The Old One stood, and faced the vampire Cohan.

"Explain yourself." A static charge could be felt by those in the corridor.

"What ever do you mean Sir? You left without so much as a replacement selected, and I stepped up to fill the void you left behind." His words were bitter, and disrespectful. Cohan had worked hard to get to his position, and was not simply going to turn it over.

A crack of lightning moved through the air as tension inside the room grew.
"You take my wards from these rooms? They are here to protect those who give their lives each, and everyday. Tell me. Who's idea was it to allow a fiendish, loathsome, sub-human such as yourself make any decisions as to how MY" The desk to the side of him burst into slivers of wood. Which began to hover in mid air, as if frozen in time after an explosion. "household is ran?" He began to stride towards Cohan, as deep cracks in the flooring raced towards the walls.

Cohan being of elder blood knew power when he saw it. This however, seemed to be more of an attempt to make him back down. Deciding to call The Old One's bluff He gave a half laugh.
"What may I ask are you hoping to accomplish with this? Are you, but a mere child?"

Brendan saw the vampire lord fall to the ground. He wasn't stupid enough to believe that it was the last he would see of him, but a small part of him hoped. He noticed Vampires emerging from the shadows. "We're falling back!" He shouted to his comrades, he knew that his situation was rapidly deteriorating again. He was tempted to take off the suppressor and try to bring the police down on the action, but thought better of it. A disturbing thought began to form in his mind as he took cover again. Was his Commander a turncoat? Had she been under the other witch's spell the entire time? It didn't make sense, she had left with an enemy.

He hoped that she was planning on leading them to the coven. "You had better know what you're doing. . ." He said as Victoria left the scene. He prepared to fire on anything that got too close to Asura.

Status
Not open for further replies.