Dystopian/fantasy/cyberpunk AndroidXPrince Roleplay!

Thugisa

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Slice of life, Modern
Okay so I'm not gonna put my whole starter here, but this is the general idea!

It's been hundreds of years since the world ended in an atomic hell flame. Society has rebuilt itself but not to the point of modern day. The people in your character's city have no idea if there's even any other civilizations around the world. To them, they're the only ones living. In some ways they're more advanced, building things we could only dream of, cybernetics running through the city. But they act more medieval than anything.

Your character is the prince, tasked with keeping his people safe and one day coming to the throne. They routinely explore the lands all around, which are filled with mutant creatures from years of radiation. On one of their expeditions, his team finds an old science base, filled with all the modern day technology that they honestly find quite old now.

Eventually, they come across a pod with a woman inside. At first glance no one would think anything of her, but as they get closer they see wires attaching her to the pod, her legs almost entirely mechanical, a sleek and modern white, almost nothing like what they have now. The pod is dark though, covered in dust from being off for hundreds of years.

I'll give a character description if you're interested in the idea- she is very calm and sweet in nature though.

Rules:
Descriptive to semi-descriptive, (looking for 5+ lines, at least at first, when there's absolutely nothing to describe I don't expect super long replies)
I only roleplay over Discord.
18+ (I'm an adult and I don't like roleplaying with minors)
Be able to handle tough subjects, this can get sad

Thanks!!