Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey guys, I posted! Short and sweet reaction, so we can get this show on the road ;)

THIS IS NOT DEAD, JUSSAYIN. @Navras *POKE*

I plan to post today! Things have been nuts lately/as usual. Also @Kisara - I think they made Leon into an anime character. *ahem*

Lol no worries Malkie, I know I'm still obsessed with this story!! XD

@DawnsLight AHHHHHHH LOOKIT HIM HE'S PERFECT *screaming fangirl flailing*

@Kisara The name is Staz from an anime called Blood Lad (inorite?). Watched the first episode the other day and couldn't believe the similarity!

Looks like I've got a new show to watch... For research purposes, of course! :P

I've seriously been jonesing to RP Leon lately. Is there like, any other avenue with which to do so with y'all? Like bar night stuff, or something of the sort?

POSTED AS PROMISED, SUCKAS~ And you know I'd be more than happy to do some charp on Skype sometime! Uh... when I *have* time to Skype... We might have to schedule an event!

Haha ahh I know exactly what you mean, it's the same with me! Let's definitely plan on a Skype date soon! :) I'm actually off Monday, if anytime that day works for you!

*tosses Leon into an AU with Alex* :D

In my Dwindling Glory AU it's a high school drama and the heavenly host are bullies looking to make things rough for Alex and his all-male harem. Jilli is just the token female but it's okay because she's the adorable female fanservice and actually a fan favorite. It's also an anime, apparently.

@Kisara: Your turn my dear! :D.

OH dangit this stupid site!! I just saw you commented on my profile :( I'm sorry I missed you! We seriously need to get a chat going soon. I'll post tonight!

*COUGH* @Kisara *COUGH* Your turn to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.