Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, sometimes you need a little Deus Ex Machina to get a scene good and going. And the Holy Host in one hell of a stage crank, wouldn't you agree?

Now then, to go read this GM post...

EDIT:

So, that's how celestial die in this huh, a big light show, a final big bang and then nothing... Hmm...

I imagine it would almost be the opposite for a Fallen, and yet entirely similar. The light show would have different colors but the end result would be the same. Not that I want my Fallen to die any time soon, but the imagination does reel with possibilities...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Fallen are still Celestial by nature, so the same thing will happen. They were born from one and the same light as the Heavenly Host, so it stands to reason that they would die the same way, though in a far more positive, life-giving way. Instead of being raw destructive power, when a Fallen dies, some of that energy can be turned into the creation and proliferation of life.

@Kisara waiting on your postie.

Hmm, that gives me an idea for much later on in the story... but, that's for later on!

@Kisara We need you to post! The wait is killing me! D:

So sorry for the delay, we're in crunch time now (wedding is this Saturday, ack!). I'll write my post at work and have it up today! >_<

Ooooh. Oooh. I didn't realize! HAVE FUN ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY! :D *throws flowers*

Thank yooooou!!! *bearhug* :) And thank you so much for being patient and understanding, I really love this story and absolutely want to continue being a part of it!! :huge:

Oh snap, I didn't know you were getting married 0-0 That most certainly excused the absence.

Go get hitched, consummate the marriage and stuff, good times.

Just thought I would pipe in to say that Kisara's wedding was hands-down one of the best, most fun weddings I have ever been to! She was a gorgeous bride!

Hey guys! Aww thanks DawLin ;) I had an absolute blast! That being said, this past week has been a nightmare at work and getting ready for the honeymoon... We're leaving tomorrow for a two week vacation (in Japan!!! Ahhh!!), and I haven't had a moment to write Leon's reply. I don't want to hold y'all up any longer, so I relinquish control of Leon to Malku until I get back. I'm so sorry for delaying the story, and just as it was getting really good! :( Y'all take care and I'll jump back in when I get home! :)

That's alright @Kisara. And I shall be proxy-posting for you as soon as I can. :D. Have a great, and safe trip(in more ways than one unless you want little Kisara-lings running around in a few months. ;D)! And congrats on the getting hitched! *huggles*

Also. I'm writing a very kink-charged AU crack!fic for Alex and Jason. It IS, however, TOTALLY CANON.

Last edited:
Thank yoooou!!! Oh no worries, I've got that covered, haha! :) Ooooo sounds awesome, I can't wait to read it!!

Have fun in Japan! *Isn't totally jealous of the fact Kisara is going ;-;*

I thought Dawnslight was supposed to go before me though? Keeping to the posting order it is her go after all...

Well, in this case, since action is parallel, and DL is in a different location, it's okay for the post-order to be mixed up.

Oh, okay then. I'll try to have something up today after I get finished with a post elsewhere. If not today then it should be up tomorrow, that's for sure.

Posted~

Now it's @DawnsLight turn to post again! I hope she does soon, i'd like to get this rolling along like we did have it!

Sorry for the wait! That whole life thing and all...

Also, the TL;DR version of my post: Jillian- WTF?!

Status
Not open for further replies.