Duty to the Kingdom

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Looks good everyone!
Alex will be purple then, and finish off our team~
I will get the IC up soon!

Huzzah! Thank you Kitti for accepting it. And thank you Layne for your compliments. Wer lexri wux yenta petranas ve (The words you say please me).

Nein, mein fraulein. :P The language is Draconic. Si nishka anku wux creol sjek wux huven. Banprivi tor. Si mi ekil ekess raz persvek nomeno idol. Si lamith ankuir. (I shall teach you some if you wish. Simply ask. I am alike to Raz in this way. I enjoy teaching.)

but i understood 'no, my lady....' @_@

sure i'll take the lessons. wouldn't hurt to learn something new :P

"Nein, mein fraulein," was indeed German. The rest was Draconic. Hahaha. : ) I took two German classes in 10th and 11th grade. Oi. That was frustrating, I tell you. Now, shall I teach you at times in private messages or...? Hmm... perhaps I should start a group dedicated to teaching Draconic? : ]

whichever suits the teacher. i'll just have to adapt, won't i? xD

and i only got as far as counting to ten in german because i decided to start on my own lol. i am english born and raised :P

American. *Waves flag.* I think I shall teach you in private first, then, if I am actually a decent teacher, I will start a group to teach others to speak it.

lol *waves Bahamian flag*

Bahamas FTW xD

well alright then, mon fuhrer [haha~ hitler >=D] now i has a new teacher ^^

Indeed you do. I only pray my conservative and distant personality does not displease you. Aye, I am quite akin to Raz in many respects. : )

'Tis why I use Axel, the equivalent to my outgoing and sometimes child-like demeanor. As it stands, I can switch however I please :P

It is hard for me to roleplay any other sort of character, though I do try at times. It remains that my generally dark and quiet personality lead me to do well only with characters that are dark and distant individuals. Not to say any are evil. I despise evil. :P

SPAM!

lol But Alex, Axel [oooo similar...] is my first character and i abuse his usage, lol. I've always wanted to try a character like him and so I'm getting the hang of it slowly but surely.

Yes, please stop talking here.
Private messages! :D

Hooray! We're all set!
I can't wait to Start!

T^T Miss MAry stole my spot~

>.> I worked on an uber long post and this is what happens. Hopefully the Adviser is usable....@_@;

if he wasn't....then well the entire post is ruined.

It was too good to pass up~! T^T

A handy tip for those of you who don't know: if you run into the problem of not noticing when someone posts, you can subscribe to the thread and it will notify you when that thread has been posted in! :D

Thing is, I was subscribed. She posted while I was so into my post creation xD