Duty to the Kingdom

Oh, it wasn't about anyone specific...
I was just being helpful. ><

I understand completely :P

Don't get all flustered, lol. Hopefully Axel won't scare your charrie away xD

I didn't even realize that the rp was up and going. Sorry. I will write my post. I am going to say that Blair had passed out after his tournament win which explains why he was not at the meeting. He will arrive at the stables shortly.

nuffin.....don't know why it isn't moving though...who's gonna decide if we're to stop or not?

I was waiting on Mary and PowerBass to post.. thought we kind of had a posting order.. o-o

No posting order. They've had plenty of time to post and waiting on others kills roleplays.
Whoever talks at me first decides if we stop~ <3

Lol Axel's done enough horsing around for now. It's time for him to observe and be whimsical in thought :P

One more day to post and then I'm hijacking/maybe doing some violent PC abuse.
The only person who won't be considered for abuse right now is Zen, aside from myself, of course.

Axel will do something at the end of my day :P

although I'm kind of curious to see what you'd do with him. should I even attampt to take that chance?

The last roleplay that I had, in an attempt to make an example of inactive people, involved violent rape and murder by kappas. >>;
If I recall, I made it pretty detailed, too.

I can have him act like a rape victim afterward....but you know. I didn't think you'd do anything out of anger.

*pulls Axel in protective embrace....*

...this'll wait till the day's done..............o.o!

Hey you can't say I didn't try. >.>

*nods.

I'm hungry. And need more RP's! What happened to everyone else? oO

Seems like everyone else needs to be prodded....

WITH PIKES! RAWR!

Nah....tiny needles would do.

HUZZAH LAWS OF PHYSICS AND THE RULES OF PRESSURE!

I'm giving them a little extra time, because Sunday was Easter, past week was Holy Week, etc.
This lenience ends tomorrow >>;
I really will do it, guys.
**Reading up on horror ideas**

I wonder who'd be the first victim....

....*tugs Axel a bit closer to bosom*

Post is up. Read to see if/how I mutilated you. :D

hm.....WILL DO...though i fear for my baby....