Duty to the Kingdom

O_O

Don't worry. He'll save his own arse later in the RP. Just want someone else to post before I do [besides you] so I can play along with that since I have little to no idea how to respond to all of that just yet. ^^;

I will post!

Just not tonight.. and I work all day tomorrow..
But I shall attempt tomorrow night!

I am still here. I just thought there was a particular order that we are supposed to post so no one gets left out >> I can go post if you want me to. Just give me a moment to read and catch up on what is going on.

Pattern doesn't matter. Until everyone gets up and does what's supposed to be done, bosslady is going to force-mod the inactive ones.

Axel was made to look like a scared little child T^T I must rectify his hard-mouthed image! D:<

Just post, guys xD And somebody better be with Aliya @_@

Yes, yes. What Power said. No particular posting order, JUST POST. :D
Less chance of gruesome murder that way.

[size=+1]ALSO, I CAN WORK IN NEW PLAYERS TO REPLACE THOSE THAT WE HAVE LOST. THUS WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING PLAYERS AGAIN. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND I WILL WORK WITH YOU.[/size]

Does that mean ... there's space? =D

Alexhandr and Miss Mary are no longer posting for us.

May I use a character for the color purple then? as well as green.

Miss Shav is creating a lovely character for purple currently, actually! I cannot wait to see it. :)

*rolls around* Working on it. ^_^

I might have gotten sidetracked reading the actual RP. :X I promise something soon. ^_^

I can only think of aliases that rhyme with other people's aliases. D:

sure I don't care. Axel can work with it.xD

Shayvel; Try an alias that has to do with something your character is known for/good at. Like how Aliya's passion is gardening and hers is Flower. -nods- x3

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Naritein Sraker
Alias: --
Color: Purpley purple!
Place of Birth: Mid-eastern Mas'Elli
Family:
Father - Alive
Mother - Alive
Sister (Older) - Alive
Brother (Younger) - Alive
Aunt - Alive
Uncle - Dead
Appearance: here

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Dislikes: Fire, books, physical work like heavy lifting
Talents: Running forever and ever and ever, generally physically coordinated and nimble, great memory, dual short swords
Inabilities: Focusing, strength
Fears: Falling from great heights due to not being nimble enough
General Personality: Narit asks about everything. He wants to know about everything. He's carefree, and will speak to just about anyone. He has an eye for adventure and wants to hear everyone's stories. Some would say he's a little out of touch with reality, but he does get his work done. Sometimes.
Inner Personality: Narit does have a less-than-secret taste for adventure, and though he appears not to care about the real world and doing real work, he's actually completely interested in earning everything there is to learn. Only thing is, he'd rather learn from a real person than from a book. One thing in particular that he wants to learn is what happened to his uncle, who had disappeared one day. In fact, Narit moved from home to help his aunt with the inn his uncle ran before he disappeared. Narit's hoping to find some answers, and from what he's heard so far, the answer might lie further east.

Woo~

So anyways. I decided not to give him an alias since he wasn't part of the original 7, and if he has to think of a alias, he'll think it's super awesome and come up with one on the spot.

I made him pretty young, so if I have to up his age, I'm willing to do that. I just wanted to give him a reason to still be carefree.

Also, I'm not 100% sure how magic works, but would it be okay to have something like being able to whistle into to the wind in order to carry messages a short distance?

*evil cackle*

fresh meat for axel to corrupt >=D

and axel's pretty much carefree too. you'd seen the way he one-upped the advisor xD

MAH HAIR! What'd you teach that demon-horse of yours to eat hair for?!

Also, just a clarification, Narit's aunt just surprised to actually see people since their town doesn't get all that many visitors. She doesn't actually know anything. oO; ... I thought. *stares at her*

but narit....whistled and it carried a message....and you know...yeah. >.<

and that horse was always obsessed with Ace's hair lol. He never really like leading the horse and since his hair more or less kept getting in its line of sight, the horse treated the braid like food. xD

so he mega-noms' hair.