DuoG0ds

• Thread starter camolot the creator
  • Start date
i rolled my eyes; being made out of material that bent the laws of physics had it's advantages, i suppose, but using them to physically enact bad puns counted as an atrocity of science. as i left the room, i made sure to seal the door behind me; i was pretty confident that she wouldn't wake before i returned, but a long time spent in a lab had taught me a very important lesson: better safe than sorry, especially when your experiment might light a fire under your ass. i left Jack behind with Knight, partly because i could find my way around well enough that i didn't need a guide, partly so that Knight could be properly annoyed by Jack's sudden unwillingness to accept jokes, further ruining their relationship and forwarding my evil plot. not that Knight would actually care, but i digress.
i stepped out of the building, shielding my eyes for a moment as i listened to the fading sounds of the HU forces mopping up in the distance. my eyes having adjusted to the outside light, i looked around for a second before locating a sign, spray-painted in military stencil on a nearby wall and pointing in the direction of the armory and hangar, conveniently connected by a bast door. i supposed that i would visit the hangar first, then see what the armory had to offer that mine didn't. i walked through the wide doors of the hangar, examining the series of ADOMS and fighter ships contained there-within. having the keys to each and every one of them, i was willing to examine them all in detail before i noticed a canvas-covered shape in the back. suddenly overcome by curiosity, i tore off the covering to reveal what was beneath, then stepped back to examine it.
the shape in question was an ancient Mark I HU fighter ship, ancient at best and as much as four hundred years old. this fighter was covered in dust, but that did nothing to disguise it's inherently deadly nature, from the twin laser and ballistic cannons mounted near the front to the missile launcher concealed underneath a hazard striped hatch near the the rear, as well as the archaic power source. however, the more i examined this specific fighter, the more details stood out to me; when i checked over the boosters, i noticed that they had been updated to the current norm for HU ion drives, and the shielding systems had been replaced with the new, compact model that projected three layers of charged particle fields instead of just one. this fighter, typically interplanetary at best without using the dangerous "skip-and-jump" maneuver, had been jurry-rigged with a wormhole drive for interstellar travel, and even had newer QVEs installed in the ports reserved for the nodular ion shield projector, before the newer, more compact models. even the cockpit had been reworked to fit two people instead of the usual one that was the limit of this model judging from some of the updated equipment, some poor mechanic had begun an overhaul of the fighter's hardware about six or seven years ago, but had never finished it, probably having been pulled away to other places where his or her beloved antique could not follow.
i placed my hand gently on the terralite armor. "whoever you were, mechanic, rest safely in the knowledge that i will care for this fighter now." really, my mind had been made up from the moment i had seen it; most of the Mark I's had been destroyed in battle or moth-balled deep within the vaults on Osrisis, and i hadn't seen a functioning, non-gutted one for about a hundred and fifty years, and even then it had been part of a museum collection. i noted that the fighter had been marked to be decommissioned and disassembled a week from now, judging by a tag pasted to it's wing. frowning, disappointed in whomever had pasted the tag so heartlessly on something so priceless, i ripped the small label off and tagged the ship with my ID in the HU ship databases, ensuring that no one would mess with something like this. my work here done and my ride selected, i left the hangar and returned to the containment chamber were Knight and Jack awaited me.

When creator didn't even give so much as a smirk to Knights brilliant joke, knight turned to jack who coldly averted his eyes from knight. Knight pouted wiped his eye on his pants and stuck it back in its socket. Of course knight could just regrow one but that took hours, putting it back in would heal it in a manor of minutes.

The girl moved, she went from flat on her back to her side. But she didn't wake up. Knight sat back and watched her until creator came back.

I unlocked the door to the chamber and stepped through into the chamber itself, noting that while the female had moved she was still unconscious.
"all quiet on the home front?" Jack looked at me curiously for a moment, but i ignored it and inspected the unconscious Duohuman. after a moment, i drew back a little and addressed Knight. "found us a ride in the hangar here; there was an old Mark I there, and i couldn't bear to leave it. needs a bit of an overhaul, but otherwise-" i stopped speaking as our guest stirred again, this time shifting onto her back again and covering her eyes with an arm, as well as mumbling something about it being someone's turn to make pancakes; i couldn't quite make out the name. for a moment, she left her arm over her eyes, but, possibly noting the lack of the typical sounds of home, she moved her arm and spent another second examining the featureless white ceiling before speaking, as if carefully considering her words.
"Where'sh my Last Unicorn poshter?"
alright, scratch that: she didn't even think that sentence through.
she sat up slowly, propping herself up on her elbows in order to take in her new and unfamiliar surroundings. blearily she attempted to focus on each of the three of us in turn, before apparently giving up and flopping back to the shelf-like bed she lay on. i twitched; my mind was divided between guilt over what i might have accidentally damaged, and detached curiosity over what i HAD damaged, and how much. while i was considering the latter, the girl propped herself up again and attempted to focus on the three other people in the room with her. she seemed to recognize something about us, something that made a little light of recognition pop up in her eye. then, quite unexpectedly, she spoke up again.
"ah, hell. did i join the armed forces again?" with that, she fell back onto the bed and shut down again, her body having apparently decided that it wasn't done repairing yet. i raised my eyebrows and turned to Knight.
"well, that was a little anticlimactic; i fully expected that we'd have to ram her into a couple walls before she went down, but she seems to be far more resilient than i gave her credit for."

"She's stronger than we anticipated, good." Knight said as he placed his hand to his chin. Then he stood up and stretched. He looked at creator, and for the first time sence he's known him, realized that he wore glasses. Still staring at his glasses, knight put his hand back to his chin. At first knight wondered to him self why he would then he voiced his question to creator.
"Why do you wear glasses, you have perfect vision right, your not likely to go" knight fell and began to talk in a feminine voice "my glasses i need my glasses."

i frowned at him. "no, it's nothing like that." i reached up a hand and touched the arm of the black, square-framed glasses. "these glasses are built to project a constant HUD, as well as constantly analyze my surroundings and make wireless connections with HU machines." i tapped the rim thoughtfully. "actually, i;m pretty sure that i could remote pilot a ship, if i've connected with it in the past." i glanced at the sleeping Duohuman. "i can also read her heart rate and brain activity, or anyone's, as long as they're within about fifty feet of me and not wrapped in a lead sheet. i could probably read yours as well if your biology wasn't such a confusing mess."

Knight scratched his chin, and began to speak. "Well this body was human at one point. Before I was a nothing more than a shadow, I tryed to...commandeer a body of my own so I could copy and eventually make my self one. Long story short I blew up a few universes, not on purpose. I was new to this hole...life thing you know what I'm talking about." Knight gestured to Jack, "I had finally found out the whole...commandeering a body thing. And then I found a human who was not supposed to be there, He was a paradox, a being who is not supposed to be there." Knight stood up to finish his tale "anyway when I…commandeered his body, purely for research of course, something strange happened instead of…reading his body I might've...well...fused with him. And so anyway just body's been beaten, bruised, stabbed, shot, blown up, incinerated, melted, and kicked in the groin so much that little person who used to be in this body has…ceased to exist, and that is why my genetic code is such a jumbled mess. The end"

"that was an incredibly irresponsible way of doing things; one of the better case scenarios is that you accidentally convert yourself and everything within two miles to energy. the universes you destroyed..." i shook my head. "tch. well, it's a waste of time dwelling on this..." i stood up, brushing dust off my knees momentarily, then approached the unconscious girl, reaching up a hand to tap a tiny touch sensor in the arm of my glasses, scanning her. "her vitals appear normal; both hearts beating at normal rates, neurological systems firing at one hunderd percent..." i made a circular motion over the touch sensor. "have to refocus every few seconds. the density of Duohuman bone, muscle and skin messes with the vitals monitors. the interference gets to the point that it's easier to link with bioneural implants or nanites already integrated into their systems and use them to achieve my goals, but she appears not to have any sort of technological implant or artificial cells, not even an ID chip implanted in the wrist." i lowered my hand. "i'm guessing that they took her from a technical level three earth, before nanite injections were released to the public or ID chips were common." i pulled the glove off her hand, then lifted it and pulled the sleeve back. "no injection marks or scars, though that doesn't mean anything; Duohumans automatically wipe any evidence of past injury when they develop the super-dense skin layers." i glanced back at Knight. "regeneration." i turned back to the girl, examining her neck and face. "no evidence of sub-dermal tattoos or subcutaneous trackers, so she's clean; INFINYTUM's standard protocols have them putting tracker chips in their soldiers, though we haven't hacked the signal yet." i gently placed her head back down on the cushion. "it's a real shame, i would have loved to get a hold of one for study in my lab." i stepped back and crossed my arms. "now, i guess it's our call; leave her or take her?"

Knight didn't know douhuman anatomy as much as he would like, but this was not the time nor the place to ask. Knowing creator, knight knew that if he did ask creator it would no doubt be a two hour lecture, involveing intricate diagrams and one of those High school dummy's that classes use to teach anatomy to its students. And as fun as Douhuman Anatomy 101 sounds knight knew it would take hours before creator finished.

Knoght looked at the girl, when she woke up she mentioned something about accidentally joining the special forces. Knight could only hope that she wasn't jokeing, teaming up with her could be fun. On another note knight was pretty sure that jack hatted him, or was always in a bad mood. Knight couldn't perceive why he didn't like him. Knight hadn't been rude or cruel toward him, or fought him...knight thinks.

Knight looked back at creator and spoke "I say we take her, who knows it might be fun to have her around." Knight scratched his chin. He could feel like he was forgetting to tell creator something...important. Knight stood up stretched and sat down on the bed where the sleeping douhuman slept. As his but touched the bed the female douhuman sat up and yelled "pancakes!"

before i even had a chance to react to the sudden outburst, the girl collapsed back to the bed and started snoring lightly, clearly asleep. i noted that my hand was on the hilt sticking up over my shoulder, and i relaxed, let out a breath and released my grip, trying not to consider the fact that my first instinct had been to slash.
"i'm... guessing that her brain's rebooting." i removed a small steel rod from my coat pocket. "Duohumans have this thing called a regenerative coma; we- they- whatever- enter it at the beginning, when the body begins to make the muscle, skin and bones denser than steel. the process is excruciatingly painful and takes all the energy that can be spared, so the body just powers down non-essentials and relies on life support and dream-like brain activity to keep systems running while it restructures the body. after that, the regenerative coma can be triggered at any time, providing that sufficient trama has been inflicted." i poked several joints, giving them a variety of jolts, then reading the results off my HUD. "pumping a person full to bursting with Level Fourteen power generally has that effect."
i placed the rod back in my pocket, then sighed. "looks like her body is doing a full reboot and system diagnostic; she'll be out for another day, maybe two as her body replaces cells like crazy. it appears that whatever i did to her, it worked, just not in the way that i was expecting." i turned to Jack. "if you would, bring a nurse or something here; she's going to need her sheets changed just about every hour from the amount of skin cells she's going to be shedding." i rubbed my eyebrows. "i'm... drained. gonna go recharge, or whatever. I need to sleep, maybe eat an elk or two..."

Last edited by a moderator:
The out burst didn't afect knight, not the strangest thing thats happened to him."Wow only 2 elks, you must not be very hungry" knight replied to creator in a jokeing manner. From what knight had seen of creator, he rarely gets tired, but knight could clearly see the bags under his eyes. Knight nodded to creator and said "get your rest buddy you earned it"

i nodded to Knight, then said simply "thanks." before turning and approaching the exit.
"Creator-" Jack began.
"i know," i said, interrupting him. "left, right, left, straight, third door on the left. i have the map of these standardized buildings memorized; I was involved with the design and manufacture of the prototypes." with that last comment, i walked out of the door.
as the entrance sealed behind me with a gentle hiss of pressurization, i leaned gently against a wall. earlier, i had been invigorated, my body overcompensating for the loss of energy with a huge rush of adrenaline and several other chemicals, effectively numbing me to my own exhaustion and damage. now that the chemicals were cycling out of my blood stream, every muscle and nerve ending ached, and i felt like i had just killed an elephant, given how hungry i was. i really hated to be in this state; not being able to outright destroy anything that came my way made me feel vulnerable, and i absolutely hated that feeling. i rubbed my eyebrows and considered that i definitely had to get some amount of sleep, as well as eat the aforementioned elks. not necessarily in that order, though a bed was sounding pretty good right now.
in facilities like these, the typical amount of personnel sleeping on site was about ten or twenty, so most of the outpost was closed down or simply unoccupied except for the occasional cleaning drone. however, when a large force used the facility as a base of operations, all the rooms and buildings are opened for use, though much of the HU armed forces typically bedded down with their respective teammates in makeshift camps scattered around in relatively close proximity to the main complex, leaving much of this space abandoned and unused. this, of course, meant that any soldier could walk into any quarters in the outer ring of the compound and expect it to be unoccupied, which is rather what i was hoping for with this particular room. after i slept a little and allowed my body to regenerate some of the damage i no doubt inflicted on myself during the day's activities, i would probably raid the cafeteria's stock of supplies; judging by how i felt now, i would be hungry enough when i woke up that i could probably clean out at least a respectable portion of the pantry replacing materials used in damage repair.
blearily, I realized that while i had been thinking, i had arrived at my destination. I lightly slapped a small metal box next to the door, which read my DNA and fingerprints, confirmed that the room had no current resident, and opened the door for me. without waiting for the computer to wish me a good night, i removed my long, black coat and flopped down onto the bed, using the coat as a blanket instead of the standard-issue blue blanket that came with the bed. after a moment, i slipped gently into unconsciousness, dimly aware of my body warming up the regeneration processes.

The next few days were uneventful. Knight had been watching the girl, and hardly left the room. Every so often she would sit up and say something random, on the third day she woke up.

Like she had done countless times before she quickly sat up, but instead of falling back asleep she rubbed her eyes. In preparation of what knight had understood as a food berserk mode, HU had placed thousands of boxes of nonperishable foods in the room. The girl sat up and stretched, knight turned toward jack and said "go get creator and tell him that she's awake" knight turned towards the girl who instead of attacking all food in sight, just stood there she walked forward and nocked over a box of MREs, she looked down and opened her eyes. She immediately started devouring all the food in the room, knight sat down on the bed, pulled out a small fire arm he had been working on the last few days and waited for her to finish her meal.

Last edited:
I gently removed the old cooling pipes from inside the open panel, careful to unhook them from the brackets meant to hold them in place, then inspected the inside of the rubber pipe before tossing it on a growing pile of broken or unusable components in disgust. I turned away from the opening and quickly walked over to a bin of spare parts, swiftly locating a replacement hose, clearly marked as different from the original part by the transparent piping and the steel cables that reinforced it. Having located the desired piece of my complicated puzzle, I turned back towards the Mark I fighter.
In the couple of days since the end of the battle, i had been gradually fixing and improving the old fighter, watching as the ships and heavy armor that had occupied the hangar slowly cleared out as resources were moved to the next place that needed it, or just back to the huge underground storage warehouses on Osrisis. Most of the HU forces stationed here had left with their equipment, headed home or to another post, confident that INFINYTUM would not make another landing; at least, not on this planet. A small vanguard had been left behind on Elexion's orders, and the man himself had, for some reason, decided to stick around, directing HU forces remotely and communicating with the other two commanders. The cruiser Theta had also been ordered to remained, flying in a stable orbit and keeping a watch for any hostile forces, but I suspected that there were other motives behind it's continued stay besides serving as a simple guard.
The replacement fit into the slots with a satisfying series of clicks, and I made sure the seals were working before climbing into the cockpit and beginning the warm-up sequence for the port engine, resisting the urge to cross my fingers as i poked the ignition button on the touchscreen panel that dominated the center of the control console. For a moment, nothing happened, and I was about to stop the sequence before the screen lit up with status reports from the engine's systems, all in the green and marking the engine as fully operational. I allowed myself a momentary smile; the fighter was operational enough to fly, though it's shields were limited and it's offensive capabilities near non-existent. I at for a moment in satisfaction before I saw Jack enter through a small door located to one side of the hangar blast doors that sealed the place off from the elements. swiftly, i swiped the touchscreen, shutting down everything but the central computer core, which would continue to run diagnostics and send data packets to my HUD, then vaulted over the edge of the cockpit and landed besides the fighter. as Jack approached me, i wiped the graphite and carbon coating my hands on my well-worn jeans, leaving black and gray streaks on the fabric.
"Jack. what's up?" I said amiably. Jack had come through here a couple times, most of them on orders from Elexion, but a couple just out of honest curiosity.
"sir, she's awake." he said.
"ah. and eating anything that looks even remotely edible, i presume?"
"yes, sir."
I resisted the urge to rub my hands together and say 'good, good...' "how's Knight holding up?"
The expression was small and fast, but i caught the slight stretching of his mouth. "he's watching, working on some project."
I picked up a microfiber rag lying nearby, using it clean any remaining grime off my hands. "alright, let's go see her."

The girl ate every thing in the room. Knight swears he only looked down for 5 minutes, and when he looked up all the cardboard boxes and there contents were gone. Only things that remained were the various wrappers and cans from the foods. Although knight saw some bite marks in some of them. In fact the only reason knight looked up in the first place was because she begain eating the pillow next to him.

She took one bit and then saw Knights hand, he set down the gun and she took a bit. She imedetly retreated and grabbed her jaw. Knight lifted his hand she bit to his face, knight was suprised she had dented the Darkrathgon plate with her teeth. "Wow you dented one of the strongest metals in the universe with you bare teeth im suprised." Knight said jokingly. She looked up, apparently the pain caused by the Darkrathgon nocked her back into her senses.

She took one look at her armor that we had not taken off yet simply because we didn't want to bother with it, and looked back at knight and said "aw man, my head" she put a hand to her temple "did I get drunk and join the special forces again"
Knight looked at her and said "again?"

As I walked into the room, the airlock door sealing behind me, I caught the end of her statement, but was beaten to the chase when Knight said "Again?". I cleared my throat, bringing the woman's gaze to me. she swiftly looked me up and down, and her expression clearly stated that she didn't think much of me, Jack or Knight, for that manner; lanky, skinny people aren't generally seen as the most powerful figure in any room, particularly when none of us were actually wearing any sort of armor, uniform or weaponry that she considered a clear threat. The edge of my mouth twitched in a half-smile; after all, it was always good to be underestimated, as it left the other party at a severe disadvantage in any exchange.
"you're awake. good." her eyebrow creased as the tone of my voice gave her pause, and examined myself and Jack more closely, frowning in confusion as she noticed Jack, who looked more like a soldier than i did thanks to the holsters under his arms and the brightly colored flak jacket he wore, deferring to me as a superior. i snapped my fingers to call her attention back, and her head jerked towards me. "look here, please." i removed a small deck of white cards from my pocket. Each card was similar to an eye exam chart, starting with a large letter or number in the top left, then a line of letters that got progressively smaller closer to the bottom of the card. "cover your right eye, then list the letters in the top row, left to right."
she blinked, but did as i asked. "J, H, U, E, F and R."
I nodded, then switched to a different card. "now, switch your hand to your left eye, then do the same."
she did, and repeated the letters printed there before lowering her hand. "what's this about anyway? where am I?"
I switched to the next card, making sure that she couldn't see it. "all in due time. now, I'm going to show me an image, and you tell me what is on this card?" i flipped the card around and showed the image to her.
"it's a fox." she frowned, obviously annoyed.
I interrupted her before she could say anything. "could you take these cards and arrange them to make a story?" I laid four cards next to her on the cot. "this is the last one." Her face twitched, but she quickly and easily arranged the cards in the correct order.
"thank you." I said, then swept the cards back into the deck and tucked it into my coat pocket. That done, I turned towards the door, motioning for Knight to follow me. "Jack, stay here and follow the typical guidelines; I don't think I have to tell you which ones." Jack nodded, and i stepped into the airlock to wait for Knight.

Knight scratched his chin, and stould up from the bed. The gun that he had been work on fell to the ground. It misfired, jack vaguely lifted his left leg to avoid the bullet. The .49 caliber round barely missed his leg and made a indent in the floor. Knght quickly apologized and walked out the room. Knight walked up to camolot, and showed him his hand with the very prominent dent in the metal. "She did that with her mouth" knight said. Then he sighed and put his hand on the metal, smoothing it out.
"So what did your you want to talk to me about?" Knight asked

"Knight, you could at least make sure a weapon isn't LOADED before you work on it..." I shook my head. "Anyway..." I paused a moment as i waited for the airlock door to seal behind us. "I just walked her through a small battery of neurological tests. While she passed all of them, i can't say for certain that doesn't have neurological damage that just isn't presenting itself." i frowned. "that doesn't mean she isn't fine, but still, i haven't even heard of anyone even attempting something like what i did to her; it's just unheard of." I crossed my arms. "I suppose my biggest worry is that i damaged her somehow and can't detect the crossed wires." i glanced back through the small window in the door. "all we can do now is wait for Jack to finish; he'll walk her through the orientation video. it's silly, but I've found it really does help."
as i finished speaking, the airlock door slid open. i stepped through into the hallway beyond, casually glancing left and right as I did so: it wasn't as if I expected someone to be there, but experience- and a few scars- had taught me long ago to check anyway. I turned left down the corridor, then halted and turned to Knight.
"You should probably know about the... expert... we discussed before we go and meet him." i coughed and shifted uneasily. "he, or rather his abilities, were the result of an old project of mine and a colleague's, the purpose being the creation of a being that was specialized in fighting the more supernatural instead of the scientific. Our little experiment was a success, but we played too many long odds and the resulting being began to resent us for our meddling." i sighed, then leaned against the side of the corridor. "I suppose it was what we deserved... anyway, we may have given him one too many advantages, as he quickly advanced to a Level Thirteen, with the potential to become a Level Fourteen, something i haven't seen in quite some time." i grimaced. "the point is, he's dangerous, and he doesn't much care for me. I'd hate to have to subdue him, but if that's whats necessary..." i let my voice trail off.
knocking... him... out was not an ideal solution, but i could imagine that little else would force him to stop trying to kill me long enough to get him to listen. well, maybe not knocking him out; incapacitating, maybe. Then, some semblance of a plan, more of just a two-step process, formed in my mind.
"look, he'll expect me to come alone, so we give him what he expects; I come in alone, weapons drawn. It's inevitable that we're going to fight, but maybe I can calm him down or tire him out enough that he'll listen to what i have to say." i shifted back onto my feet, away from the wall. "If I can't calm him or he simply just won't listen, I'll hit this." i removed a small rectangle of material with a strap attached to the back. In the center was a small, red button, about the size of a penny. "you should be able to home right in on him and sucker punch him."

Knight nodded at creator and took the small device careful not to accidentally pushed the button.
"Lv13, I didn't think there's a lot of them around." Knight said as he scratched his chin. "How ever if this plan doesn't work and he manages to block or dodge it could be a problem." Knight removed his hand fro his chin "things might get ugly we could use some help fr...." Knight trailed off as he heard a proxy alarm go off. He then got a psychic message in his head.
"Captain its us, tell them to stop shooting" it said knight recognized the voice instantly.

Knights eyes widened and he yelled "oh shit" he forgot to tell creator, and elexion he called a small strike force from his army.
Knight ran to the command center, the room had half the crew it did before, hell one of the HU forces was asleep. Knight saw elexion at the gunners seat no doubt trying to hit the ship.

Knight ran to elexion and yelled stop "stop! it's friendly, it's mine" knight felt releved when he saw elexion stop firing the MAC canons.

Last edited:
I immediately picked up on what was going on, and put my finger to the small device still in my right ear.
"Cruiser Theta, this is Creator, ID four-two-one-three-alpha; cease fire, repeat, cease fire, you are engaging friendly targets."
"this is Theta, we read you loud and clear. beginning detonation sequence on all fired Hellfire ship-to-ship missiles and halting the MAC cannon's spin-up process." the soldier's voice quickly became one of annoyance. "next time, warn us."
i smiled a little. "Roger, Theta, but it's Knight's party, not mine." i paused for a moment, considering, then continued. "Mark the incoming as friendly; we don't want the ground-to-air defenses to cut our friends to pieces."
That done, I chased after Knight, attempting to get his attention by repeatedly saying that I had called off the defenses, both in orbit and on the ground.

Elexion looked up at knight. "I wasn't fireing at the ship, its tagged as friendly. I was just running a simulation to make sure the MAC cannons were calibrated correctly." He said. Knight nodded, he understood the importance of a properly calibrated anti-aircraft cannon. "Standard protocol for my troops is that they send a burst message before hitting orbit. They should have tryed to communicate you 4 hours ago." Knight said.

Elexion looked at knight "the communications officer should have..." Elexion looked over Knights shoulder. He saw a the guy, who was no doubt the communications officer, was fast asleep. Elexion yelled "hey frank get up". Frank the communications office jumped up at attention. "Sur!" He yelled. Elexion stould up and addressed frank "did we get any communions while you were sleeping."
"No su... Yes sur we did we have 3 different burst messages from a class 1 Sapper class vessel named Tranquillity. First message entailed a message describing how they are a personal vanguard for and I quote 'Captan Knight' the seconds message entailed and I quote again 'oh dear god stop fireing at us' the last message is asking where to 'park'." He said.