Dunruffle's Shop of Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dunruffle

Original poster
PLEASE READ FIRST!
Hello all! My name is Dunruffle and I am currently on the hunt for some more 1x1 rp partners. When it comes to rp i am usually a mix of planning and improvisation. Its good to have a general goal in mind, but i like to leave lots of room for other ideas. I like creating unique storylines that develop interesting characters. Also I prefer Redstars to Bluestars as most of my stories involve mature topics. Speaking of mature topics, i do not shy away from bloody, violent, disturbing content. So if the story is about the apocalypse, expect plenty of bloodshed, cannibalism, etc.

My posting speed is fairly quick. Sometimes i will post several times a day, others only once every other day. I usually post 2-3 paragraphs, i am flexible with others posting size but i prefer at least a paragraph. Also if you ever feel like i am losing focus/forgetting the RP (I am a scatterbrain). Feel free to kick my ass to get me moving.

ANYWAYS! On to the stories! I will post new ideas as they come to me. So check back often. My ideas usually come in groups of 2-3 and usually are the same genre. So one day you might get two fantasy plots. The next day will be sci fi. Also if you have ideas of your own feel free to share them with me! As much as I like creating my own plots, sometimes its nice to get a new perspective from another.

I hope you all find my ideas interesting and I look forward to roleplaying with you in the future! :D

-This first set of plots focuses on combat. So expect lots of guns, guts, and explosions.

1. Helghast Never Die
This idea will revolve around the universe of the game series Killzone. Here is a quick rundown of the story so far (the rp will take place between games 2 and 3). The Interplanetary Strategic Alliance (ISA), has repelled the the invading army of the Helghast and are now on the offensive. They believe that with the majority of their army gone, that taking over the Helghan planet will be easy. Boy were they wrong. The Helghast instead of submitting to the ISA have been waiting and preparing for a bloody protracted defense of their homeland.
Unlike most rp's where the characters are the good guys, we will be part of the helghast. My character will be a hardened squad leader and your character will be a new recruit (male or female). Now unlike most Helghast the new recruit actually has a sense of humanity and will have to face the harsh reality of combat that propaganda has glorified. (romace possible)

2. Chaos Will Prevail
For those Warhammer 40k fans, this rp idea will focus on the forces of Chaos. This idea will require plot creation and planning from both parties as the warhammer 40k universe is very diverse and if we want our rp to be lore friendly then some research will be involved. I will be playing the part of a nurgle space marine. I like the idea of two forces of chaos teaming up and how they interact with each other. (no romance)

3. Let It DIe
This rp will take place in the same setting as the newly released game.
"In the year 2026 AD, a large tectonic disturbance occurred causing mass destruction around the world.
South Western Tokyo split off into the ocean and became an island covered by a deep fog.
Continuous seismic activity then caused a large spire to rise out of the ocean through the island creating a tower-like structure that pierces the clouds.
Many mysteries remain hidden from the eyes of mankind await those courageous enough to dare approach the tower…"
The rp will be about two new adventurers entering the tower and attempting to survive.
(romance possible)

Last edited by a moderator:
A mix of fantasy and modern this time

If anyone has read the manga/watched the anime GATE. This story is very similar.

Worlds Collide:
A rift opens up in a modern day city (America, Japan, etc). Out of the rift comes a legion of fantasy world monsters and demons. The attackers fall upon the citizens and large scale terror engulfs the city. Soon the military arrives and the monster attackers are swiftly dealt with. After the attack, the government decides to send an expeditionary force through the rift. Upon entering, they are welcomed by the local kingdom as saviors who will help defeat the demons. A knight (male or female), is assigned to join the expeditionary force and guide them through the land to defeat the demons. I will be controlling the members of the expeditionary force and my partner will control the knight. (romance possible)

Polar Opposites:
A modern fantasy story revolving around a cop partner pair. This story is set in a world where magic and technology have developed side by side. Half the population can use magic, the other cannot. Obviously this creates various forms of conflict. In the police department, a new detective (male or female) is assigned a veteran as a partner. The new guy is a magic user and the veteran is a non-magic user. The veteran does not like magic users at all due to childhood trauma and prejudice. Stuck together, the two detectives are assigned a case to track down an individual who has specifically perpetrating hate crimes on both magic users and normals to incite further hatred between the sides. I will play the veteran and my partner will play the new detective.
(romance possible)

Alright this set of ideas revolves around various apocalyptic events.

Fresh Meat:
Similar to mad max, this rp is set in a future where nuclear war has rendered most of the planet an inhospitable wasteland. Water is the new currency as it is very scarce. Those that are born into this harah world learn to adapt to survive. One thing that the apocalypse created was revealing pockets of natural gas and oil. Ramshackle vehicles are the main source of transportation. Ranging from nimble motorcycles to lumbering big rigs. The wasteland is filled with dangers, ranging from cannibals, sandstorms, etc. This story will revolve around two wastelanders that are forced to work together to survive after they have been captured by marauders.

Geiger Counter Country:
Another post-nuclear war rp, this one is set in a distant future where advanced technology was commonplace. Like the Fallout games. The earth has been depleted of natural resources, leading to wars over the last bits of precious natural resources. This led to a nuclear war that rendered most of America an irradiated wasteland. It has been 150 years since the war and the last scraps of humanity have adapted to the new environment. Old school implements are often fused with scavenged remnant technology to create unique tools. Whether it be an electrified sword, a hand cranked laser blaster, or an experimental plasma launcher. This story will be about two wastelanders who team up to search for a mythical artifact that is rumored to grant immense power.

Status
Not open for further replies.