Drako-ration <ACADEMIA>

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not letting this RP die again. We haven't even went through the first day, or the first week!

I'll get a post in later today. Sorry for not posting in a while!

Even if I reply, would it just end up being fruitless and I'll have to mark this as dead? please no i barely got started

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
At the very least, I'll always respond. If your character(s?) make it to mine. Just send'em over.

We're going to start assembly any moment now...

I am terribly sorry about being silent for so long. Still adjusting into my new job working over 40 hours in 4 days. I'll hopefully get caught up and have a post in tonight/tomorrow

My god my alerts... I am so sorry that I haven't replied yet, well, at first I was just waiting for someone else to respond to my last post, but I'm always free to reply if someone interacts with me.

A ton of people are inactive in this RP so we can try to gather all the people who are active into one group :p

Sorry! I was away for a few days, will be replying soon!

I'll give @Crow a chance to respond, or @Teomessos if they plan to join us

Anime-sarafenix-35238496-1400-1050.jpg

Name: Iris
Dragon Shifter
Nationality: Hates Hunters for what they have done and doesn't think she could get along with any Hunter.

Appearance: Hight, 5'7. Grey and White scarf, Golden eyes ,flowers in hair.
Personality: Has her Grumpy moments, kind with Dragon Nation/people, Hates Hunter Nation/people, Hates drama,Quite quiet.
Dislikes: Hunters, Having to get out of Dragon form.
Strengths: Her scary Dragon form
Weaknesses:(IDK)

dragon_rose_by_o_eternal_o.jpg

Dragon Race Name: Magic Dragon
Dragon Form Appearance: (Doesn't hold orbs) 8 Feet wide, 4 Feet tall. Tons of wings on back, Spade on tail, lots of feathers, If threatend(Picked on, bullied, esc.) in dragon form, she will apear 3x bigger! Orb on back, turns into a weapon and hurts when it with! Can reset when the dragon wants it to.
Race Description: Magic Dragons are quiet and very intelegent.

Abilities: Blast, Spade slice, Bite
Weaponry: Magic
Known skills: Magic Slice, Magic Beam

History: (Can't finish the rest)
Other Information:

Waiting on either @Crow or @Teosomos (sorry if i got it wrong, I'm on my phone) to post!

Also what happened to everybody else?

Reactions: Kaykay
I'm proceeding. Later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.