Drako-ration <ACADEMIA>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. I probably mixed up the height and the length. I'll edit it a bit so that it makes more sense. I kind of forgot to add some things. Sorry about that ><;

I guess I was almost rushing that I forgot to go back and correct some things, so it turned out to be all bleh...

So, she does not know her real name, I see?

I guess I'll accept.

@Crow

Thank you, I'll make sure to make her more clear while in role play, and I apologize for the application being so unclear. Well, the more criticism the better I guess.

9 Dragon Shifters to 7 Hunters. I would prefer the minimum ratio difference to be 1 individual.

Very well then. Proceed to make your Hunter.

girl_and_gun_anime_render_by_schorch2812-d7j1my2_zpsooz0j2nw.png

Name:
Violeta Lupei

Hunter

Nationality:
Romanian

Appearance:
She stands at exactly 1.64 meters tall and weights 55.3 kg. She has a beauty mark just to the corner of her right eye. Her usual uniform is consistent though she enjoys different colors of bows.

Personality:
A cold and efficient young woman with a cold demeanor and a striking lack of empathy. She's professional and to the point, hiding an unempathetic and merciless individual under the guise of a polite and well groomed young woman of high living. She rarely gets emotional, hiding any joy or sorrow she might feel about a mask of grim determination and basic manners. She takes no joy in her work, only a grim pride that she's keeping on a legacy of hunters. Her life style and way of living have left distanced from most people and she find socializing with anyone who isn't a hunter to be painfully difficult. She claims to genuinely enjoy these interactions despite keeping up an appearance of cold indifference. Her shell does break down a bit with less casual conversation as she can get flustered and even shows a shy nature.

Weapon maintenance, classic literature, playing violin, cats

Dislikes:
Incompetent hunters, crowds, being stared at, excessive cold

Strengths:
She's incredibly adept with firearms, able to handle most any traditional firearm as well as the more exotic ordinance she's use to handling. Her level headed nature makes her difficult to phase, letting her keep cool and think fast even in stressful situations. She's fairly well trained with melee weapons despite her rare use of them. While not obvious due to her size and build she's shown to be incredibly strong as shown by one of her go to choices of weaponry and how effortlessly she hauls it around.

Weaknesses:
Despite having incredible strength, Violeta lacks durability. Her close range training is wasted with an entirely ranged arsenal, leaving her exposed in close quarters. Her unwavering focus and dedication to her job go to extremes, meaning she'll willingly use and sacrifice allies as well as endanger civilians.

Weaponry:
- Luana: A custom made seven cylinder magnum with specialized .460 cartridges, this handgun is her go to for combat with shifters in their human form. Simple and powerful with a hefty kick to it's shots.
- Greuceanu: Her choice of heavy ordinance and the real eye catcher of her duo, this piece was made for ripping apart dragons and does it's job well. A sweetly sadistic hybrid of mortar and minigun, this piece is loaded with small, heavy explosives with the intent of beating against rock hard scales mercilessly until they crack.

Known skills:
She's multilingual, able to speak English, Spanish, French, German and Russian. She can play the violin and the viola to a decent degree.

History:
The Lupei household has been in Romania since ancient times. While their deeds were lost to time, they along with many heroes of old fought against the threat of the zmeu -- the dragon people of their homeland. The good fight was fought for decades, centuries, generation after generation. Violeta is the youngest member of this valiant bloodline. From a young age she was taught to understand the hidden threats that lived in their world and was taught how to deal with them as soon as she started walking. Traditional schooling was never an option. She was taught what she needed to survive and fight though her parents were not as heartless to leave it at that. When not training she was taught to be a lady befitting her station, learning etiquette and taking up past times befitting her station. Recent events have changed her life schedule. The supposed peace between hunters and shifters is strong enough to keep the fighting at bay for a time and the Lupei aren't ones to be out of the loop. Violeta was sent to the academy by her parents, told to weight things out until everything returned to normal. She might even pick up something while in proximity of the enemy.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Smells like Violeta is fine for rolling.

I think I may have to drop out from this, I'm participating in too Maah roleplays that I can't keep up. ;-;

Name: Cynder Sundavarskular
Dragon Shifter
Nationality: American

Appearance: Black hair with fuscia tips, pale skin and blue eyes.(if i can find a good pic, I'll figute out how to post it. For now I'll put a general descripton. I can refine it later.)
Personality: Try to balance it out with positive and negative traits
Dislikes: Optional
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

(Profile pic)

Dragon Race Name: Black Dragon
Dragon Form Appearance: Expand on the picture. How big your form is, what differences there are to the picture, etc.
Race Description:

Abilities: Shadow, Fear, Poison, and Wind
Weaponry: What weaponry do you possess
Known skills: Outside of weapon usage, what can you pull?

History:
Other Information: Anything that doesn't fit up there?

(I'll finish later.)

Name: Cynder Sundavarskular
Dragon Shifter
Nationality: American

Appearance: Black hair with fuscia tips, pale skin and blue eyes.(if i can find a good pic, I'll figute out how to post it. For now I'll put a general descripton. I can refine it later.)
Personality: Try to balance it out with positive and negative traits
Dislikes: Optional
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

(Profile pic)

Dragon Race Name: Black Dragon
Dragon Form Appearance: Expand on the picture. How big your form is, what differences there are to the picture, etc.
Race Description:

Abilities: Shadow, Fear, Poison, and Wind
Weaponry: What weaponry do you possess
Known skills: Outside of weapon usage, what can you pull?

History:
Other Information: Anything that doesn't fit up there?

(I'll finish later.)

I believe all the Shifter spots are full right now.

Especially since Crow wants to keep it balanced and a hunter just dropped.

I think I can consider more Shifter Spots. But that app's going to need to wait.

I'm not quite finished with it yet. Still needs a lot of work.

I'll hopefully have a post up later today. Yesterday was hell and I got home just in time to pass out from exhaustion, but we'll see what happens today.

Alright. No posts in a few days.

You guys want to skip to assembly?

Status
Not open for further replies.