Drako-ration <ACADEMIA>

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow

Hey, since Aurora doesn't have 'Claws' so to say like a regular dragon.. Can she form her stinger in her human form like a Scorpian?

@Crow

Hey, since Aurora doesn't have 'Claws' so to say like a regular dragon.. Can she form her stinger in her human form like a Scorpian?

Yes, you can generate a tail in your human form as well.

I'm alive. That's a thing.

Being a meteor is safer than it sounds.

I dont think so in my opinion :/ I mean that must hurt....alot.....I mean you hitting the ground at...maybe at Mach 1

Yep what the floting eye said!
Meteors might kill us all! Imagen if they Impact buildings!

Alright. First day is assembly and that should be about it. Next day, school commences.

I'll occasionally ask if you guys want to skip Science or Math or English out-of-character and proceed with the RP, since those are not as plot relevant. In-character, we actually took those lessons.

By occasion, we might skip a few days in-RP, maybe weeks.

Guess I'll have to get my character onto doing something soon. Was waiting to have him meet his roommate, but haven't seen a post from them yet.

Cool deal.

And yeah I'd just send your character to go find someone else then.

Damn I did accidentally call her Bathory on the first post.
*wonders if this is supposed to be an Owari no Seraph reference*

Well, at least I got a post in

hqdefault.jpg

Name
Cynthia "Scales" Scorch

Dragon Shifter

Nationality
Oriental, Most likely Chinese or Vietnamese.

Appearance
Despite her being in her late teens, she is vertically challenged and thus stands at a short 4'3" and weighs 74 lbs. She also has a few scales in the palm of her hands, and she has a few scales on her knees and elbows as well.

Personality [ Shy - Reserved - Optimistic - Paranoid ]
Cynthia is a very shy and reserved around others at first, refusing to speak a word from being so paranoid. She is very timid, and is scared of the world outside. Her largest fear being directed towards hunters, trying to stay as far away as she possibly could. Although, she also seems to lack some comment sense and is also quite clumsy. She is your average klutz, however, she will not hesitate to burn someone on the spot if they were to threaten her, or if she were to feel like she were in danger. Otherwise, when actually knowing her, she is very optimistic, and likes looking on the brighter side of things. She also enjoys solving conflicts and puzzles, and is proven to be quite intelligent for her age.

Harbouring a hate towards hunters, she is paranoid around them, and at times, can be paranoid around other dragon shifters as well. Her level of paranoia gets in the way of her actually having long relationships, and she is always relying on herself if she can even. She will turn down any help, however she will be flustered or embarrassed if people end up helping her anyways.

Fluffy things, Dragons, Small animals, Tea.

Dislikes
Dragon Hunters, Humans, Company in general.

Strengths
Although physically weak, she has a very high intelligence and she is able to perform very complex magic spells, hexes, and the such. She relies solely on her magic power, and she also has quite a large mana pool. She has also trained herself to be agile, and she is able to dodge many things swiftly. Finally, she has enhanced senses, as her eye sight is fairly poor. Her hearing is sharpened and she is able to feel the presence of a potential threat. Due to her scales in certain places, her skin is really hard and guarded, thus being hit there would not affect her.

Weaknesses
Due to relying solely on magic, she is physically weak. Thus, she has a low pain tolerance, a really, really low pain tolerance. She also has low endurance, and so getting hit more than 4-5 times in combat will hurt more than it should, in flesh areas, however.

fantasy-colourful-large-dragon-canvas-wall-art-9076-p.jpg

Dragon Race Name
Frost Flare Dragon

Dragon Form Appearance
She isn't that big, however, she is about 105' tall, and 298' long, including the tail.

Race Description
These dragons harness the ability to control both the hot and the cold. They can withstand harsh conditions and their bodies are also quite sturdy. Their scales are harder than most dragons, mainly due to having to live in harsh conditions at times and their scales offer them protection.

Abilities
Cynthia is able to perform black magic and hexes, however she cannot perform complex ones that involve a magic circle to be summoned unless she were to have a tome in her possession. She is also able to command white magic, without a tome and she can heal deep injuries. She can resurrect those who are about to die, or are dead, if they have a body that is in good condition, and the person's soul is in the vicinity. Finally, she can enhance others, just not herself. For example, she can enhance an ally's strength or defence, however she cant do it to herself.

Also, she can breath fire and frost, and to a normal human, it would burn them or it would incase them in frost, not ice. It is no longer ice because of the lack she uses them both, in fear of what had happened in the past.

Weaponry
Cynthia only holds a few pocket knives and a war fan. She is skilled with the fan, as she had used it in the past multiple times.

Known skills
She also has a high IQ, allowing her to do well in academics and strategizing. She is also decent at cooking and very agile.

History
When she was a child, her mother was also a dragon shifter. Her mother loved her daughter very very much, and they lived in piece on top of a volcano. As a child, she travelled a lot with her mother, clueless to the world around her and about the hunters. She was also so curious as to why there were people who looked like her, yet were so different? She had always asked her mother if she were allowed to go out and play with the other 'people', yet her mother always forbid her.

One day, her mother went out to gather food for her daughter, and Cynthia took this chance to sneak out and meet a few people. She had run into a group of children, playing in the woods. "Hello!" She greeted happily, however the children just started at her. They started laughing at her, for having red, unruly hair and white flake like things falling out. The flakes, were in fact white scales. She got upset, and she started crying. By accident, she blew out a frost breath, and thus froze the children who bullied her.

Upon witnessing this, she was terrified. She poked them a few times, asking them "Are you okay?" and "What's wrong?". A few hours of poking and looking, a few men came by and found the girl, poking at the frozen children. One of the mothers to the children ran out of the crowd, embracing their frozen child while tears fell from her eyes. Cynthia didn't know how to respond, and all she could say was 'sorry', in hope that they would forgive her.

This, however, had the opposite effect. The villagers there had a few hunters among them, and before she knew it, they started attacking her. She started crying, and accidentally set some of them on fire, or froze some of them in ice. She didn't understand what was going on, and one man was about to stab her through the heart. Right before the man was able to, her mother had just come back from gathering food, only to find hunters trying to kill her daughter. The dragon swooped down, in attempt to save her child, and growled at the hunters. She fought off the remaining ones, however more and more came running.

As more hunters came, the mother swooped up her child, and began flying off. She didn't not leave unharmed, however. One of the hunters shot an arrow at her eye, and thus causing her to go blind in one eye. Once she had reached the home, Cynthia rushed to tend her mother, who was in tears in one eye, and blood dripped down the other. Cynthia was crying as well, and she kept apologizing. "I'm sorry Mommy, I won't leave anymore. I won't make mommy hurt like that again!" She promised, and the mother just smiled, just barely, but smiled.

"Dear, no matter what happens, don't hate humans okay?"

The mother asked, and the child was confused. "Why, mommy?" She asked, but the mother didn't reply. She just laid there, motionless. "Mommy?" She asked, shaking the large dragon. "Mommy? Don't go to sleep yet!" She yelled out, attempting to wake her up still. She kept crying and sobbing, like how the mother did with her child that was turned to ice.

Years later, she was caring for herself, and she found a boy. He was learning to be a hunter, and she had fun with him. Long story short, he attempted to kill her. His final exam was to look for, and kill a dragon shifter. He had long known she was a dragon shifter, and attempted to kill her. Cynthia, in agony, killed him. She had never killed anyone before, and she didn't like it. From that day on, she didn't trust hunters one bit.

And thus, starts her journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go look over the app in a while.

I'm not sure if that's a 'Chinese or Vietnamnese' name...

Alright I'll try to calculate that height in metres or something. I can't really read feet and inches.

Dragon Shifters are actually supposed to be humans with magic potential and special capabilities, but I have no objections to your minor dragonic traits.

@Crow

Thank you, also, Cynthia is not a chinese/vietnamese name. I gave her that name so that it's easier for others when referring to her. She does have a chinese/vietnamese name, I just don't know how to type it.

As for her last name, she didn't know what it was. So she made one up for herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you intending to add her ice abilities to the 'abilities' section? They are described in her history, but not present in her 'Abilities' Section.

32 metres long and 91 metres tall? I'm really, really not sure how that works. For quadrapeds, the head-to-tail length is always greater than the bottom-to-top length.

Status
Not open for further replies.