Dragonismia-The Return OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
it hasn't quite kicked in yet that it's Christmas tomorrow. XD

I was up until half 4 in the morning, and I checked my phone at 1am and thought it was Christmas Eve yesterday XD

Oh no! XD
Hey, at least now you can actually stay up until Christmas morning!

Guitar, which I got, and a new game of mine. I'm silently asking for my old friends to like me again, though.

Have you played much guitar in the past then, or is it a new hobby you're taking up? :3
How come? Nasty fallout?

Been good. Just had the traditional Christmas pint in a pub. Had laughs and such. How about you?

Awh, sounds awesome. ;)
Chilling, watching Christmas movies.

It is like an Irish persons dream come true.

That is a cool way to spend Chris. Eve. Gets you in da mood. Why am I speaking like I'm drunk . XD

Lucky xD

Yeah, real nasty. Whole group fallout, and I only want him and one other guy back xD As for the guitar, it's something I've wanted to do for years xD

Oh yeah, you told me about that. Those guys were dicks.
I didn't know you played (or wanted to play) the guitar :D

XDD
I need to try get in the mood. I've been a bit of a Scrooge this Christmas. I will not be surprised to be woken up at 1 in the morning by the ghost of christmas past!

Awh. Well, I hope you guys make up!
As for the guitar, it's nice you're finaly able to live out a dream ^O^

No, Cords, just Dan. Jack's the guy I want back and he's the cool one. Speaking of which XD

yeah, now I just need to find a way to learn it XD

Yeah! Anything interesting?

Either that, or you get woken up by me, being like, "BE HAPPY ABOUT CHRISTMAS, BITCH!" I am a Christmas maniac. I am the first to wake up, usually 3 hours before everybody else.

Sorry. I need to fact check. Well, I hope you make up with the non-dickies people.

I have no idea. I think I'm getting assassins creed 4 and a few books. I wasn't too ambitious this year :/