Dragonismia-The Return OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
XD I promise to be in the Christmas mood from now on and forever!

Me too!

I guess that games on the todo list for Christmas day for you ;)
That's all I ever ask for, books! XD

XDDDD I would honestly find that hilarious x3

Oooh, ac4? Nice xD

I wouldn't. You don't even want to know me on a morning. I'm like some wild thing XD

Just so long as it's after 9am then we're good xD

More like after 3 in the afternoon. That would be my preferential e for waking up. But my mum has to wake me up at 10 but most times it ends up being 8 -O-'

Ooooh, ouch xD I prefer to wake up at 12-ish, but if need be the earliest I'll get up is at 10am. If you wake me up before 9am, then I will murder you. And then go back to sleep xD

Note to self:
Never wake Sash up before 9. Imminent death can only be perceived.

I was going to ask if anyone wanted to continue but Dead's gone offline ><
Oh well XD

We can still continue to an extent, can't we?

I think so... But to be honest I can't remember where we were XD

You know, generally at this time of the month I'd expect one or two Christmas roleplays on REs. Just popped over ther and nothing! It's all match makes, chats and pages.
Oh, I checked back, they've just escaped Underground clan and are hiding out near Earth Clan. :3

You have the world's shortest memory, I swear XD

Well no, they're Moshi Monsters. Normally there is, yeah, but considering what's been going on lately since we left then I honestly can't say I'm terribly surprised.

Might be slightly intoxicated... But shh!
I counted 1 roleplay. I swear there used to be 3 or 4 going off at once.
What time are you going to be online till?
Right, Drakes,roleplay stuff!

Yeah, you'd better -.-
And now, I really want to do something christmasy. Maybe neither Cordy or the ghosts will need to visit me now ^O^

Reading back through the old roleplay and I do not know how the hell you managed to put up with my crap roleplaying skills. Jeez, I was awful!

Probably because I was pretty crappy myself XD Link me one of them?