Dragonismia-The Return OOC

We can try but I'm pretty sure we need Twin Tails and Dark Shade for one bit. However, we could try develope more into Sunlin's plans.

Good point. I'll have to think of something. I have an idea which I am hiding for suspense, but I need to figure out how to get there

Ooh, sounds intriguing. We could always have like a 'super villain' meeting where Sunlin is sharing her plans. Would that help?

Posssssibleeeee... The thing is, I'm the only person with an antagonist.

I can make modem of course. But I'll have to make the images later.

I have Death Claw, Shadowmancer (who nobody really knows what side he's on), Grey Back, and Tidalwave. I have pictures as well.

Attachments

• death claw.png
    death claw.png
    300.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 000shadowmancer.png
    000shadowmancer.png
    447.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Tidal Wave.png
    Tidal Wave.png
    394.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 000grey back.png
    000grey back.png
    381.8 KB · Views: 2
Okay. I also have another character, which doesn't have a name just yet, who can be an antagonist.

Okie! Female or male?
Right, how are we starting this then?

Idk, Dawnlin went into a secret passageway in the palace, maybe she went to a meeting room?

That's what happens when you have a writers block in Cordelia Land, Sash.

I was going to say, the nameless is actually pretty good. It's kinda... scary 0.0

That's what I was thinking. nly, I think it should be more like some form of hologram of the dragons. (Save Sunlin and The Nameless, of course)

I might actually give him a name later on, ironically XD, but, if it's scary, I'm keeping it :D

Good point. Plus, it wouldn't make too much sense for a bunch of dragons to hide out in a cave which isn't in their own clan.