1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Action, Romance, LGBT, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal. I'm sure there are more, I'm just too lazy to look everything up.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

tumblr_n1mqa1y5AL1qkhtkto1_500.gif

For the last five-hundred years the continent of Halbernon has been at war. Eight kingdoms of humans, elves, dwarves and other such races have banded together to defend against the dragon onslaught, driven by the mad black dragon Dagmar himself. As new generations come and go, however, mindsets begin to change; the primarily human kingdom of Oneac does not wish to fight the dragons any longer.

The Cloud Accord is drafted, revised, and finalized into a peace treaty meant to not only call off the war, but make allies of dragons and the eight kingdoms. Not all kingdoms are pleased with this idea, and a majority of them are doubtful the dragons will even agree. In order for the kingdoms to sign the accord, the kingdom of Oneac must acquire Dagmar's signature first. If the leader of dragons agrees, the rest will follow.

Dagmar, however, is not so simple.

A delegation party is set out on a mission of diplomacy to meet with each of Dagmar's dragon generals, hoping that with their aid they can convince the black dragon that peace is the better option. If they return home, the brave heroes - or failures - will likely never be the same again, for they will face...

tumblr_n793e7azgj1s6bxzqo1_r3_500.gif

...danger in their safest havens...

tumblr_ms3urivsLD1r463vio1_r1_500.gif

...unexpected allies...

tumblr_ov2nu1UkSL1w8hozzo1_500.gif

...the consequences of failure...

d5a6fbaa86f4f1d8.gif

...and, hopefully, the sweetness of victory.

It is up to the delegation to save the realm, but can they do it? Comprised of tinkerers, magisters, warriors, diplomats, and even simple civilians, only time will tell.

Time and a lot of luck.

This RP focuses on the delegation party, comprised of our OCs, and their quest to bring the dragon war to an end. The characters can be any age above 20 years old; they can know each other prior to being selected for the delegation, or they can be strangers; and they can be any race of the 8 kingdoms listed. OCs can also be from kingdoms that are not primarily their own race. Accepting 4 to 5 people, not including myself. Duplicate races are allowed, but try to be diverse.

I will be the only one playing more than 1 OC, simply because my characters are susceptible to death and yours are not. Depending on what happens in the roleplay, some of my characters may die. I like drama and angst, so... <3

Rules
_________________________​
  1. Adhere to Iwaku rules & guidelines at ALL times.​
  2. If you have any questions, suggestions, concerns, comments, etc. regarding the story please private message me. The RP is already roughly outlined, but I'm open to ideas and if there is something you want to see happen, let me know!​
  3. While I'm totally supportive of (within reason) IC drama, you must be respectful and friendly in OOC chat. If you can't respect your fellow roleplay partners, that's not acceptable.​
  4. Do not join if you can't commit. We will be posting in rounds, with one GM post to progress the story forward every 3 days. This gives people time to post their reactions/actions/responses/etc.​
  5. Subplot romance is totally fine. Again, just make sure it's consensual. If you wish to romance any of my characters, do know that while player OCs will not die in this, mine can and some probably will.​
  6. If you fall behind I will try to move you forward in the GM posts with simple summary. ("So and so followed them down the stream" or whatever.) Try not to fall too far behind, because otherwise it'll be difficult to catch you up and play off your character's disappearance.​
  7. 2 consecutively missed posts will result in a nudge. 5 consecutively missed posts will result in your removal from the roleplay. We'll say your character got lost, went missing, etc. That being said, you can come back if you want - but you'll need my permission to do so and, at that point, you'll need to PM me to discuss it.​
  8. Minimum 2 paragraph responses, please.​
  9. Now, if you've read the rules, tell us what your OC's theme song would be at the end of your CS. (When I get the CS up)​

So... anyone interested? :D

OOC/Sign Up Thread

Last edited:
Finally done with the map of the Ten Kingdoms! (Started rushing near the end, so it isn't as nice as I'd have liked it to be, but eh. Gets the job done.)

UCwU0dN.jpg

Last edited:
Alright ... here goes! I gave her some experience with dragons and ties with Laureen. Hope that's alright! Otherwise, happy to change.

She looks lovely! Accepted ^~^ Will PM you about possible relations between her and Lusca.~

Tmo Sára Vende
31f6e82c1bd79d862207b3191db97bbd--elf-warrior-warrior-women.jpg
RNsGUsJ.png

Full Name:
Layana Emeriana Delvarie
Nicknames:
Laya , Anna , Lady Delvarie , Huntress
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Race:
Half Human/Half Elf
Kingdom of Origin:
Elloris
Weapons:
Layana's Weapon
Throwing Daggers
Elven Mythranian Whip
School of Magic:
Shock - Lightning Magic
RNsGUsJ.png

Appearance:

Skin:
Porcelain White Skin
Height:
5'6
Body Type:
Gentle Form ~ Athletic Toned Build ~ Dainty Features
Weight:
198 lbs
Hair:
Dark Chocolate ~ Waist Length ~ Slightly Curly ~ Scented of Rosewood & Honey
Eyes:
Pale Mossy Green
Scars, tattoos, warpaint, etc:
Several Hidden tattoos mingled in among that of her scars that she has kept under wraps and away from the knowledge of those she knows.
RNsGUsJ.png

Personality

Good Traits:
+ Honorable
+ Charming
+ Alluring
+ Kind Hearted
+ Fearless
+ Bold
+ Heroic
+ Selfless
+ Romantic

: Level-Headed
: Blunt
: Egotistical - Only slightly at times
: Calculative
: Independent

Bad Traits:
Guarded - Worrisome ~ Timid at times ~ Possessive ~ Stubborn ~ Cold
Fears:
Losing Tyrian and what they have built to have ~ Failing to make her father proud of her ~ Being unable to protect her kingdom from the Dragons and their constant attacks.

Quirks & habits:
~ Heavy Drinker
~ Will wander off on her own to clear her head when she is fearful or simply wishing to find a state of peace alone.
~ Can often be found taking out any pent up anger or frustration with her blade in hand on the practice field or any nearby tree capable of handling it.

Skills & talents:
Shock Magic , Multi Sword Usagem , Close quarter combat ~ Military Diplomacy, Persuasion/Allure, Being able to detect when one is lying , Human and Elven Martial tactics , Whip Combat Techniques

Hiking , Swords , Running , Swimming, Horseback Riding , Storms, Cold Weather , Traveling, History , Reading , Battle , Training , Wine , Dancing

Dislikes:
Traitors, Deceitful Natures , Cowards, The Dragons , Those who are not willing to place their lives on the line for the weaker.

Relationships
Tyrian ~ Romantic Interest & Childhood Friend
- TBD
RNsGUsJ.png

Background:

Personal History:
( Childhood is Secret.)

Layana held in a quiet walk between the several armed Elven guards as their footsteps held as quiet as the leaves that fell from the forest tree's above as her bare feet pressed against the warming feel of the soil. Two Elven men held on horseback to either side of them as their hands held occupied to the bows rather then to that of the reins as the horse itself naturally followed lead among the road. One of the rider's gazes passed upwards to the treeline as he sensed movement only to watch a sparrow fly from its perch upon its nest.as he shook his head in dismissal to that alone. Layana brushed her feet in several soft kicks to the ground below her as she sighed softly and pressed her hand closer to her darkened locks to keep her ears hidden from view of anyone who could encounter her and take in the sight of her ears. The ears that held a burdened reminder to her at such a young age that she was still the mistake that her father had created and yet , still loved and adored even though her mother had parted from this world as she sighed lowly and shook the thoughts from her memory as they dared to tighten further on her thoughts. A owl came to fly overhead of them as she looked up in wide eyed wonder to the freedom it held as she smiled faintly as it seemingly hopped across the branch it held in order to near whatever it wanted up there. Her paled green orbs marked upwards as she steadied her breath and allowed herself to stop." M'Lady.. We do not have grounds to be stopping like this..We need to keep going." Her look turned firmly on the armed man as she sighed and spoke." Must I always be forced to never enjoy myself?" She asked only to have her question cut short as the bushes began to rustle heavily as nearly eight armed men came to exit with sly grins upon their mouths as they smirked to each other and then their war cries rang forward as both Elf and Mortal engaged in battle as blades clashed and one could hear the swings open forth cuts that bled.

Layana quickly stumbled backwards as she leaned down and quickly claimed a blade as one neared her as she spun on the heel of her body to spin and bury the blade into the firm hold of his chest. The ragged man staggered and fell back lifeless as the others gained focus to her and cut down two guards as she stood with her blade shakily pointed to them as she pointed her blade at them in challenge." Come at me.. I.. I dare you to fight me!" She said boldly as the small figure of the girl stood tall as the other guards yelled for her to run as two thieves that remained un-occupied charged forth at her as she waited with blade drawn upwards in a defensive stance.

Through his mistified watch of the elves and the young woman that held among them. He nearly felt his heart stop as the elven guard stopped and look very close to his position before Tyrian was able to relax at the fact he was still hidden before an owl burst forth in front of him on the edge of the branch and tilted it's head at him making a soft sound that still nearly sent him tumbling off the branch from the sudden surprise of this new visitor. Looking at the owl now it was a magnificent creature and eyed himself with an equal measure of curiosity as he did to it. "What do you want..." He whispered. "Shoo.." He said making a small shooing motion to which the owl simply repeated the same sound as before and looked further over him. "Odd one aren't ya.." Tyrian whispered before he heard rustling in the foilage below and was able to witness armed thugs or bandits of sorts come into the clearing and immediately attack the elven convoy. Worry quickly taking to his features he did not know what to do before his own body moved into action. Fire forming around his arm before he jumped down from the tree and embedded a dagger deep into the shoulder of one of the two bandits currently charging the girl. Causing the man to scream and fall to the ground as Tyrian twisted the blade and brought him down and caught the immediate attention of the fellow bandit in which instinct once again guided him and he raised his hand to launch a sudden burst of flame at the man and searing him to a crisp. This sudden and intense light and power brought more attention to him but gave the elven guard the distraction they needed to overcome the surprise and odds of numbers against them to quickly turn the tide.

As the battle continued Tyrian found himself backing up in front of her with his weapon drawn and a coil of flame still held to his hand as he stood ready to defend before he turned and looked to her face to face. "I....are you alright?" He asked beginning to offer his hand before an elven spear blocked his path and Tyrian raised his hands immediately in surrender. "Sorry! I...just wanted to make sure she was alright.." He said with only a crack of fear in his voice. The action and weight of this encounter now able to set on his nerves. His gaze lowering past the spear to her. "You are not injured are you?" He asked truly concerned before the same owl from earlier screeched out in a much louder exclamation before landing on his shoulder.

There , she stood shakily upon her two own feet as the blade held firm in grasp as she alone felt the weight of her own life bare down upon her shoulders. She let her look hold steady only to feel her gaze squint ever so slightly until the branches cracked up above her head and the leaves fell in a flooding cascade to reveal an armed boy stationed infront of her as her orbs widened. His dagger was embedded deep into the shoulder blade of one of the charging bandits as he screamed out in a fury of pain as he fell back and began to rise in a shuffle to charge once more at the boy as his next move all but left her in a stage of shock. Fire came to swirl in a snake like demeanor around his arm before he postioned his arm outwards and the fire spurted forth to consume the final two that remained as the other guards regained their ground and footing once again as she found her gaze ensnared by the boy before her as the flame died slightly down to a calm as their looks met one anothers. She smiled soft to him in that moment as her weapon lowered in a clink to the surrounding rocks about the area of the tree as she answered soft."I'm... I'm alright thanks to yo-." She was cut short as his hand reached forth and one of the elven spears were planted firmly between the pair of them. Her look held cold to the guards as she nodded to them in that moment as her fingers threaded light into her hair as she revealed the nature of her ears briefly in that moment." You will bring him no harm.. He saved my life and if it wasn't for him then you would have failed that of your duties.."

She said firmly before her look turned on him softly as she smiled and maneuvered around the spear as she heard the owl above screech and land to his shoulder. Layana smiled and eased her finger forward to the owl as it rubbed its head happily against her finger as she spoke." It seems you were brought here for a reason.. Even the nature around us thinks so.. I'm truly quite alright and how is that hand of yours feeling? Not to mention.. Does the hero have a name?" She asked softly with a smile held to the warm of her lips as she kept her hands fallen to her side as the guards lined closely behind her.

Tyrian was not certain what was to come. Afterall he had a bad habit of venturing further out into the lands of Elloris and it's beautiful forest on many occasions. Would they take him prisoner or something? Suddenly he heard the girl speak in defense of him and her ears came into light. They were different...not like the elven ears of the others or what he had seen. Unique in a way. Besides that he had to hold his tongue on her scolding of the guards there. As she approached the owl seemed to follow her movements and nudge into her fingers. "What do you mean? This owl seems to be just a bit dense..." He said before he felt the grip of its talons tighten a bit painfully on his shoulder bringing a groan of pain from him as he lifted his hand to grab at it's foot. "I just was hunting and maybe...exploring a bit. Guess it was some lucky or unlucky coincidence" He said turning his gaze away as he left out the part of watching her inparticular. "My hand..?" He said confused a bit before he realized what she spoke of. "O yeah I am perfectly fine. Thankfully I got the drop on them and got to try out my little bit of magic I have been trying to practice. Never thought I would be using it to protect an beautiful elf." He found him saying naturally without really realizing as the truth of his mind left his lips.

Reaching out his hand towards her cautiously while his gaze moved about to make sure he was not about to be impaled or worse, be defiling some elven custom he was ignorant to as his gaze returned to her and a soft laugh escaped his lips. "I would not say hero....I would hope anyone in my situation would have done the same. Names Tyrian. It is nice to meet you." He said with his own soft smile.

She couldn't stifle the soft giggle that fell from her lips in that moment as she brushed her fingers in repeated softness to the bird's beak. As he spoke the insult to the bird , she couldn't help the glimmer that lit to her eyes as the bird reacted to the dense comment on him as she looked to him." The creatures that dwell in these woods are far more intelligent then one would think. I think you rather insulted him in that moment but , His name is Elio if you're curious." She said with play in her words as the Guard's lowered their weapons and allowed her to come into a revealed sight before him as the gown she wore flowed in silken behind her form as she twisted her arms behind her back to lean in closer to him as she eyed him with a look in her gaze as she smiled and allowed herself to quirk her brow." If it wasn't for you then I don't think I would have been in very good condition either way we owe it to you for your surprise entrance. As for your magic.. Not often do we get to find humans about this area that are willing to reveal it , never knew I would find a fire user about here. Do you have nowhere to formally train or have you always been on your own?" She questioned with childish curiosity to him before she beamed a happy smile once again to him as her hand softly found his and entwined as she shook it." Your my hero today and my name is Layana Verener and it's truly a pleasure to meet you." Layana said happily as that moment alone would become the beginning of something entirely new.

Layana grew from that day and become more bold in the way she carried herself in life and what she wanted. Day after day , she would train harder amongst the most hardened of the militia and army base of the elven nations as she would learn to overcome each struggle and barrier tossed her way as far more was expected from her as a half breed as her father would tirelessly watch and examine all that she would push herself to be. She held under the training of General Venn Illinoria who held the base general command over the army itself and that he trained her with brutal demand to ensure that she rose above all the others and held true that she could rise above and better all others who had grown alongside her. In that time of growth , she had vowed to not use her magic unless it was truly needed or called for in the times of dire need and when no other choice remained. She wished to live her life to the fullest and to allow the nature of her magic to feed upon her lifeforce was one thing she truly did not wish for. So , she found strength in her ability to fight and in that of war itself. Time passed and she would continue to grow and rise above as her friendship with Tyrian all but blossomed further in their time together as it was true they did not train alongside one another , they didn't let that keep them apart as they were seen as a force to be reckoned with in battle. Her strength held stronger in battle whilst his magic was the dominating feature to him in the heat of battle.

In time , her and Tyrian's paths would begin to separate as he was chosen to become an Ambassador to that of Oneac and she herself held promoted rank in the armies as she was sent to defend against the dragons and the fiendish beings that always seemed to emerge from the darkness itself as their ties still held tight no matter the distance. She despised their partings more with each goodbye said as she would mount her horse and begin to ride out as her look would drift back to sadly meet his before galloping off to whatever battle called for her and as he was called away to serve the homelands in which he rightfully belonged to. Her skills in battle were praised across the lands as she became known as the " Golden Dragon." Due to her battle and victory against a dragon ,though it was but a youngling it had earned her the mark of victory and the knowledge that many would look to her in the darkest of times. And yet , through so many a victory.. She found herself drawn back to the sepia memories of the one she had begun to miss more then a friend.

She could remember the bittersweet memories of the years passing when each would return home and find one another instantly. As if they had never left and were simply picking up where they had left off prior. Stolen glances... Brief touches all amounted to much more then it had been seen once. He had claimed a slither of her that she would always feel lost and taken in the times he would leave her behind and remind her of what feelings had begun to blossom for Tyrian in her times alone without him. Often , she would find herself awake from her slumber to ease from bed and to emerge out into the cloak of night that held to her balcony as her gaze would cast up to the stars as she wondered where he was..What was he thinking? Was he safe..? All questions she had never wondered for in her lifetime with him and all but reminded her of the change that held between them. He had an effect on her that no other had casted before and it had begun to effect her heart with each passing day.as they would steal away moments and adventures with one another until shared kisses fell between them one fateful night near the Great Illirum Falls in which confessions were made and love for one another was truly discovered to belong to one another no matter the journeys they were to face ahead in this life.

Only months ago now was Tyrian meeting with a few elven representatives and their guard in discussion to a more recent event with one of the closer draconic generals that would result in arduous talks with the Queen and her trusted advisers before he was able to greet the elven visitors in a more light hearted session. Before long the brief joyful meeting would come to an end and the familiar faces he had missed would return to Elloris. Bringing a sigh from his lips as he sat in the now empty meeting room tidying up papers and scrolls along with some notes of his before he would get to his own personal time taking advantage of the space to continue writing a letter he was writing to Layana. Her birthday not far away and knowing the elves...if they knew he did this they would get a bit of a laugh from it but it gave him an excuse to write to her nonetheless while nothing gave him more joy than the letters he would receive from her.

In the courtyards below , she bowed her head in respect to the elders leaving as several spared fleeting kisses of respect to her hand as she smiled warmly. As they had begun to depart in return to Elloris , she let her gaze drift ahead as she drew down the golden silk of her hood whilst her darkened locks tumbled forward to frame against the soft nature of her face. As one of the guards stepped forward as she spoke lowly to him as he pointed her in the direction of the council room as she smiled and began to make her way inside the castle as the heels of her boots clicked soft under her trail. This was one meeting he was not expecting and after nearly a year apart it had become hard to both sides. The dragons and their destruction had escalated and left both to different sides of the realm and the battles and chaos that had broken across border's had often stolen her attention personally to oversee. Her birthday was nearing in a days time and it had been her personal wish to see him..To be with Tyrian upon it as the one gift she longed for the most. She would come to enter the glowing halls that held a golden effect to them as her skirts glowed against the light as it was the traditional high noble garb to wear when visiting other courts as she would let her gaze flicker over the intricate designs held about before she neared the open doorway of the council room as she found her gaze peer inside and settle warmly upon Tyrian hard at work no doubt writing her the traditional birthday letter he would always do and send Elio within no time at all. Suddenly , a falcon that would be all to familiar to him would land atop of the table before him with a small wrapped parchment in its mouth as Tyrian claimed it and would soon reveal the simple words held in the Elven language.

" Turn Around and Claim what you have missed."

And just as he was about to finish reading , Layana found herself softly tsk'ing him in that moment alone as she spoke up with playful warmth in her tone as she bit back the tears that wished to flow at seeing him and knowing he was safe after all this time apart." You truly do know how to leave a lass wondering how long it would be until she would see you again.. You're always buried up to your neck in parchments as usual whilst you leave me to miss you , Nilia Feredir." She said with warmth in her voice as she leaned against the open doorframe of the entryway as one hand held over the small of her waist whilst the other fingers held in a soft play against her lips as the fading sun glowed lightly in warmth over her and the coloring of her skirts as she watched him with a glow lit in the depths of her emerald hues that had remained the same whilst all else had grown into an entirely different person.

Tyrian's eyes would widen in surprise and he would quickly turn in his seat and stand abruptly as his eyes showed all of his emotions to her showing up clear as day even as he straightened his attire and coughed while regaining composure as Elios held to the table still to watch the reunion of them both. Quickly covering the letter he was working on before his gaze returned to her own and he would walk closely in to near the distance between the two. "Aren't you just full of surprises My Warrior..." He responded in common tongue in toying play to the nickname she held to himself as he enveloped her into his arms. In the privacy of the room he was more than open with his affection of her. Not that she minded but he was respectful of her position and stance as a warrior.
"Aye...that I am. I still get time with my bow and my little pyrotechnic tricks but my real weapon is this delightful mouth of mine." He said with a playful wink before closing said lips over her own in a soft long awaited kiss before he held his forehead against her own. "You look more lovely each and every time I see you. I swear if I did not know any better I would nearly forget just how deadly you are behind all of your beauty" He said while affectionately brushing his thumb over her cheek for a moment. "I have missed you..." He said in a kind and honest tone. "Had I the time I had planned to come and surprise you the same on your birthday. Not that elves find it too important or anything...or the fact you don't age a day past perfection"

She smiled slowly to his form rising from the chair as Layana watched him near her and without any hesitation he enveloped her into the warmth of his arms. Her own arms quickly snaked around his neck as she looked upwards to him with a look of delight held in her orbs." I always knew how to catch you with your guard down.. You may be the best hunter but , I'm the person who knows how to out manuever the Hunter." She teased in play to him as she laughed soft to the weapons he listed off as she slinked back in a small arch against him with her brow quirked as her gaze looked him over." That mouth of yours is known for getting you good places and then to very naughty places , may I remind you?" Layana answered with a chuckle cacading once again from her lips before he found her mouth in a slowed kiss as she sighed happily into the kiss and allowed herself to drown in the warmth it offered as they parted and she allowed her fingertips to skim down his cheek whilst their forehead's held pressed to one another. Her gaze fixated up to him as she smiled." I have missed you as well... More then words can say." Her look softened as she knew that he always had seen that with the elves as she shookher head to him." And yet , I'm not of the Elf Lineage completely so I will never age like them exactly. Father believes I will age slower of course but , my humanity will catch up to me at some point. But , besides that.. Have you been well and safe here ,Tyrian?" She asked in question whilst her lips skimmed the soft tip of his nose.

Job Prior to the Delegation:
Commanding General in the Elven Army

Miscellaneous Info:
N/A
RNsGUsJ.png

• Love
Reactions: Dante
@Shayla Accepted! :D That's everyone, I think!

Just to be clear, you're not accepting anyone else?

Ok, thank you.